See's Candies

See's Candies Employer Reviews

Seasonal Candy Shop
Stock Clerk/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Torrance, CANovember 16, 2012
Pros: all the candy you can eat.
Cons: no benefits.
Check order pull list, stock store front ad assist costumers. My co-workers are like friends we all work as a team to keep the store in running and full stock. The hardest part of the job is stocking the store during the holiday rush. The best part is employees get free candy while at work.
Working here was overwhelming
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Long Beac, CaNovember 8, 2012
Pros: worked with candy and learned great customer service
Cons: short lunches and breaks
I worked seasonal part-time during halloween-christmas and it was very hectic, overwhelming and quick paced.
I learned to work an old fashioned cash register which was interesting.
Most of the co-workers were friendly and helpful.
hardest part was meeting the high demands of the manager.
Fun and enjoyable place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Whittier, CASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: free candy, fun people, clean place
Cons: only seasonal
I am a seasonal employee at See's Candies so when I work there, it is normally very busy. My main job is sales associate. I also deal with customer service. Packaging the candy is the best part of the job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: free samples, descount on chocolate
Cons: i love it
• 4 plus years of excellent customer service, strong interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Greet and assist customers with product selection and accessing the customer needs by responding to questions from customers in person or by an incoming calls
• Promoting new and exist product sales
• Offering and distribute free candy samples giving a description – more... of each candy sample
• Make daily debit and credit sale transactions
• Effectively communicate and handle hostile, confused, or disoriented customers
• Willing to work any hours, days, evening, and weekends as assigned by supervisor – less
Interesting place to work
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Reseda, CAAugust 17, 2012
Pros: free candy, easy job, rewarding job, money tips from customers.
Cons: seasonal job
A typical day consisted of pulling orders and having them checked by another employee. These orders would be picked up at the store, so the other stock clerks and I would bring the orders out to the customer's car. We would also check the storefront displays and shelves making sure they were full; fresh product was rotated to the back of the shelf and – more... we would bring the older product forward. Every month I helped take inventory. – less
Review
Cashier (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: the job at sees's candies was amazing for me, i love chocolate. when you work there you are allowed as many pieces of candy that you can eat, free, while on your shift...yummy!
Cons: the only disapointment was the fact that see's did not need me back.
I enjoyed working at See's the associates are friendly, and happy, making it fun environment. The fast paced entitlement was exciting. The hardest part of the job was keeping the customers at ease. While working there the most enjoyable part of the job was closing a customers sale ,and seeing them with a huge grin.
Horrible Management
Store Manager (Former Employee), Draper, UTJune 27, 2012
Horrible Management. Worse training. Very unreliable hours and no job security
Fast pace enviroment and learn new things every day
Special Pack (Former Employee), Carson, CAJune 21, 2012
Pros: all the chocolate or candie you can eat.
Cons: a seasonal employment is too short.
We would pack the best quality of candies according to the orders or invoice. Maintain a fast pace but also maintain the creative designs. Condence the entire table and re-stock supplies. The manager and co-workers were very professionals and efficient. The hardest part of the job was when the work was slowing down. The best part was when it was busy – more... time flew. – less
Loved the Company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAMay 21, 2012
Pros: i was able to have a family life.
Cons: nothing really. i enjoyed the work
Loved working with an excellent product. Love working with people and feeling good about giving great customer service. Was not happy with District Manager who lied about a short term move that put me into commute traffic that I never would have done if I had not been tricked into it but I loved the work and the customers and my wonderful co-workers.
Great Job
Key Holder (Former Employee), Nashua, NHApril 4, 2012
I loved this job. It is seasonal, but I would work there again next year if given the opportunity!
Fun Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMarch 20, 2012
Easy and fun place to work at. You will meet new people everyday
Great Employer!!
Sales Assistant / Stock Room Supervisor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 13, 2012
Pros: free chocolate
Cons: not always enough hours
My experience with this employer was wonderful. They make sure that as a company, as a whole, you are offered as many possibilities available.
It is a nice company to work for.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Easton Town Center Columbus, OHMarch 1, 2012
Pros: meeting new people & repeat customers.
I do recommed this company to anyone that likes retail/food/sales. The compensation is good and the work is enjoyable with a great deal number of repeat customer via quality product at responsible prices.

About See's Candies

One suspects that investment guru and billionaire Warren Buffett has a sweet tooth. If we're correct, he knows that See's Candies – Read more