See's Candies

See's Candies Employer Reviews

Review
Cashier (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: the job at sees's candies was amazing for me, i love chocolate. when you work there you are allowed as many pieces of candy that you can eat, free, while on your shift...yummy!
Cons: the only disapointment was the fact that see's did not need me back.
I enjoyed working at See's the associates are friendly, and happy, making it fun environment. The fast paced entitlement was exciting. The hardest part of the job was keeping the customers at ease. While working there the most enjoyable part of the job was closing a customers sale ,and seeing them with a huge grin.
Horrible Management
Store Manager (Former Employee), Draper, UTJune 27, 2012
Horrible Management. Worse training. Very unreliable hours and no job security
Fast pace enviroment and learn new things every day
Special Pack (Former Employee), Carson, CAJune 21, 2012
Pros: all the chocolate or candie you can eat.
Cons: a seasonal employment is too short.
We would pack the best quality of candies according to the orders or invoice. Maintain a fast pace but also maintain the creative designs. Condence the entire table and re-stock supplies. The manager and co-workers were very professionals and efficient. The hardest part of the job was when the work was slowing down. The best part was when it was busy – more... time flew. – less
Loved the Company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAMay 21, 2012
Pros: i was able to have a family life.
Cons: nothing really. i enjoyed the work
Loved working with an excellent product. Love working with people and feeling good about giving great customer service. Was not happy with District Manager who lied about a short term move that put me into commute traffic that I never would have done if I had not been tricked into it but I loved the work and the customers and my wonderful co-workers.
Great Job
Key Holder (Former Employee), Nashua, NHApril 4, 2012
I loved this job. It is seasonal, but I would work there again next year if given the opportunity!
Fun Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMarch 20, 2012
Easy and fun place to work at. You will meet new people everyday
Great Employer!!
Sales Assistant / Stock Room Supervisor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 13, 2012
Pros: free chocolate
Cons: not always enough hours
My experience with this employer was wonderful. They make sure that as a company, as a whole, you are offered as many possibilities available.
It is a nice company to work for.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Easton Town Center Columbus, OHMarch 1, 2012
Pros: meeting new people & repeat customers.
I do recommed this company to anyone that likes retail/food/sales. The compensation is good and the work is enjoyable with a great deal number of repeat customer via quality product at responsible prices.

About See's Candies

One suspects that investment guru and billionaire Warren Buffett has a sweet tooth. If we're correct, he knows that See's Candies – Read more