SEE Marketing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Requires a lot of skill
Sales Rep Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2014
Difficult sales position, need to be skilled in order to thrive.
Its a job for younger people who are not married.
Trainer/Leader (Former Employee) –  HoustonMarch 18, 2013
It consisted of a lot of standing for hours. If you love commissioned sales it is for you. People were great and very supportive. It wasn't stable enough for me. Great if you are single.
Pros
huge payoff after about 14 months
Cons
not stable enough up front
welcoming co-workers with positive energy
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2013
From the time I interview I feel like things just clicked. I had bounced around a few different jobs & it took me a while to figure out what I wanted in a career. SEE Marketing helped me realize that I just want to be around people who are driven and moving forward in the right direction.
Pros
strong opportunity, fun activities outside of office
Cons
travel highly encouraged
Great group of people focused on development and leadership with integrity
Client Relationship Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 31, 2012
I worked with SEE Marketing as a Client Relationship Consultant working as their liaison between their company and their client Directv. My job was to negotiate contracts and payments with the clients for a contracted period of time (20120) for SEE Marketing and the big box retailers where they operate.
They provide a high integrity approach to leadership development with a good product (Directv). They are a high energy group who have a lot of fun in and out of work, including management who hangs out all the time.
Overall I've seen a lot of marketing firms who do door to door or telemarketing and the environment can be cut throat, these guys do retail event promotions so it's just a more positive environment.
Pros
management is accessible all the time, base pay + commission, lots of travel
Cons
people hangout a lot outside work, if you're a private person its awkward. they do have low drama though.
This is a very fun work environment with huge growth potential!
In-turn (Former Employee) –  Houston TxDecember 20, 2012
I in-turned for See Marketing for a few months and was very impressed with the professional work environment along with the upward growth potential they are offering with their management trainee program. It was a fun work environment and they made me feel very welcomed. I look forward to completing my education and starting full time!
Pros
great work schedule which consists of 5 days a week 10:30-7:30, they are always doing some type of charity work, great compensation.
Fun high energy environment with management that follows through on word.
Retail Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 3, 2012
SEE Marketing reviews accounts for Fortune 100 companies. They work face to face in retail stores. The staff at SEE separate it from all other employers I've ever had, they have more fun than I've had at any job.
Ton of fun and good management!
Pros
fun, high energy, good leadership
Cons
healthcare takes 90 days to kick in