- Minimum of a BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- You played a lead role in bringing one or more successful commercial products to market
- You have a track record of versatility including the ability to do hands-on development, specify product architecture, and build a development & support team as the company evolves
- Knowledge and experience with mobile apps on both IOS and Android
- Proficient in C++/C#, Java, Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge in the area of computer vision and computer graphics
- Experience in Augmented Reality products such as Metaio, Wikitude are a big plus
What you will be doing:
- Designing the next generation of architecture and code for the product line, expanding on current functionality and integrating new market requirements
- Development of production management processes to handle systems administration, monitoring and problem management
- Development of cloud deployable services
- Development of project and implementation standards for managing client delivery
Who is SeeMore: SeeMore Interactive is a start-up company specializing in products that enhance the shopping experience via the use of Augmented Reality and related mobile technologies.
Why this position is unique – This is a ground-floor opportunity to become a key executive and principle in a newly funded firm in a market space with enormous growth potential. The Founder/CEO is seeking a true partner to help build the business. The selected candidate will have Technology and Operations expertise which complements the Founder’s own successful track record in Business and expertise in understanding retail markets. SeeMore has already secured initial funding from sources that include TechColumbus as well as private investors. The Company has also created demonstrable applications, and attracted early-adopter customers.