Seedco

Seedco Employer Reviews

Seedco
Data Assistant (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 8, 2013
It's a job. It consists of sitting at a desk all day and entering data from one system to another. Sometimes there are issues that consists of communicating with our partners and contractors.
Great environment
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 11, 2013
Pros: good schedule, generous time off policy
Cons: unclear policies
This company really cares about the work/life balance of all its employees. It's a great place to work for those who have a family.
Excellent non profit organization
Program Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: management happy to get dirty with staff
Cons: none found
Work environment, face paced, friendly and organized. A typical day will feel like four hours because the work is important and the entire unit gets involved to make tasks successful.
It was nice to work with them. Trying to help people obtaining jobs
Intake Service Assessment Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2012
Pros: good benefits.
It was very intense, but I love it. Trying to identify go candidates for placements.
Stressful and unorganized
Operation Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2012
A typical day at work is trying to find everything and where it belongs.
A Great non for profit with positive initiatives and outcomes
SR. HR/Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), New YorkMarch 5, 2012
Pros: friendly staff and great location
Cons: no cons
Seedco is a national non for profit organization that assist small business and the community groups on opportunities on operating more effectively while providing assistance.
Well managed and cultured work place
Zimbabwe Research Stations Administration Manager (Current Employee), HarareJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: team play; strong brand; market leader; good infrastructure; employer of choice; skilled staff
Cons: seasonal market
A typical day starts by reviewing changes in the work programme and making provisions for the changes, doing the work and chatting to colleagues during breaks. I have learnt to get along with colleagues from different backgrounds, to be patient and to always strive to give my best in the execution of my duties. I am not shy to be innovative and to dream – more... big. I always believe there is something I can learn from my co-workers and hence treat them with respect irrespective of level.
The hardest part of my job is balancing the unlimited demands for finance with an inelastic budget or a cut budget. Dialogue with team members and shared prioritization has assisted in overcoming this many a time.
The most enjoyable part is when we review our successes and failures at the end of the year and everyone is made to celebrate the success of the organisation in preparation for new challenges to come. You are made to feel at home away from home. – less