Seedonk has one simple goal - to offer peace of mind to those who want to stay connected to the things that matter most to them in their lives. With the convenience of securely conducting video monitoring on the Internet and mobile Smartphone, Seedonk provides you with the reassurance to view things that matter most to you in life like your baby, elderly parents, pets, your home and business. You can connect to them anywhere in the world, in just minutes, Seedonk was founded in 2008 and is now one of the leaders in the video monitoring arena. With deployments in the United States, Singapore and Europe, Seedonk has a firm foothold in this growing space. The Company places an emphasis on investing in its employees and continually invests in its core technology, customer service, and marketing assets.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Software Project Managers align Seedonk’s strategic objectives with our software initiatives. The Project Manager should be able to blend business savvy with technical knowledge to ensure projects achieve maximum impact to the company. This person will act as the driver of our software development lifecycle, leading cross-functional teams, prioritizing features, and interfacing with business partners.
In addition, this role will own the improvement of the product development process. He/she will need to identify parts that are inefficient or missing, and work with all teams to devise solutions to take our processes to the next level.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Manage and coordinate software development in different engineering locations to deliver quality software products in a timely manner
- Facilitate Scrum meetings
- Work with business partners to define software products, prioritize features, provide project updates, and highlight potential risks
- Ensure successful product & feature releases by coordinating all phases of product development (scope, design, development, testing, product launch)
- Quickly eliminate barriers to production of deliverable or provide leadership in problem resolution and alternative evaluation.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 1-3 years experience in technical project management, with experience in software a plus
- Excellent skills in project planning, resource planning, and risk assessment
- Strong ability to problem solve, distill and prioritize business critical decisions
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills
- Innate ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented and thorough, take initiative on process-building, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor Degree required; BS in Computer Science or other engineering disciplines a strong plus