SEG Employee Reviews in United States

Great Organization with Potential to be Greater
Multimedia Content Developer • Web Content Editor (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 7, 2016
SEG is a hard working group of professionals who not only have the talent to serve their membership beyond expectation, but the heart and passion to do it better than anyone else in the industry. They make their staff feel like family by allowing them to adjust schedules to their comfort level and lifestyle. They work environment is open and fit for collaborative communication. The staff is friendly and willing to help you learn and retain useful, beneficial information.
Pros
Great people, amazing membership and interesting field of study
Investment Associate (Intern)
Summer Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTJune 9, 2015
As an Investment Associate, I was responsible for doing the due diligence on a number of potential investment opportunities. Further, I was responsible for driving the creation of a business under our fund.
Very great place to work, people are energentic and very friendly.
Sampler, Event Manager, Field Agent (Current Employee) –  All of Southeast DetroitFebruary 4, 2015
Great work environment, I was able to work flexible hours and maintain a well balanced schedule to be able to work around. The management was great if ever I had any issue with an event or promotion that I was working, which wasn't often, they were always their to help. My co workers were always changing, it was nice to see a new face every shift. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with consumers, you never know who you are going to run into.
Worked from home but worked nights and weekend for events
Field Market Manager MA/RI (Former Employee) –  Boston MAJanuary 5, 2015
• Responsible for executing and coordinating all branded consumer event activities in market
• Recruit, train, manage and evaluate sampling agents and event staff
• Report pay owed into HQ in a timely manner based on pay cycle schedule
• Record and manage program issues and escalate where necessary
• Resolve cross- functional issues at program level
• Manage project training within the defined budget
• Demonstrate ability to produce results by leveraging resources, maintain tough expense control, manage merchandise effectively, and set clear expectations
Pros
working from home
Cons
working 24/7
Actual Job
Receptionist-Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRSeptember 12, 2014
General Contractors Corp. Demanding and challenging. Developing new skills every day, that demands you more, about materials, finishes, wood materials, custom mill work, prints, measurements, flooring.
Pros
learn a lot
Cons
salary due the economical situation
Action Against Hunger (ACF) Project WASH was a very productive workplace
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  N/ANovember 26, 2013
Because of the fact that SEG is the only drinking water provider in Guinea, its management policy is among the highest in the country.
My work at SEG helped, and improved my skills and knowledge in water quality management. My day started with collecting water samples, which were analyzed physically, chemically and microbiological during day. It was a team work in which everybody was happy to share, and improve his/her experience. As I said, it was a team work so my co-workers were helpful. The hardest part of the job was when an equipment breaks down in the middle of analyzes, and also about helping student in their project, because this help needed an extra time. The most enjoyable part of this job was when the analyzes are well done and one time; in addition, when the management gave certificate of satisfy to workers at the end of the year.
productive and informative
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 27, 2012
Very up beat, educational and busy. Recieved an ubundance of experience and knowledge.
productive
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  C30April 13, 2012
Identified and addressed technical difficulties encountered with the new operating system.
Modified the software package and analyzed program flow.