1) POSITION DESCRIPTION
This position is responsible for generating sales leads, overseeing the maintenance of the company’s Sales Force database of opportunities and contacts, introducing clients to Segmedica and setting up new business opportunities in terms of calls, webinars, workshops and visits to be carried out by senior staff. Jobholder will have an extremely professional demeanor and will be adept at forming strong relationships with clients and prospective clients.
Specifically this position requires:
a. Strong knowledge of an preferably experience in market research, especially healthcare research.
b. Willingness to acquire a detailed knowledge of the healthcare industry in North America (existing knowledge an advantage)
c. Ability and willingness to call potential new clients and fluently explain the company and its main services/benefits
d. Research prospective client companies on the internet
e. Learn the fundamentals of healthcare market research and the products offered by Segmedica
f. Work as a team with the Principal in charge of New Business Development
g. Some travel will be required
2) ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Managing the new business “pipeline” of opportunities within SalesForce software, keeping track of, and following up on, all opportunities
b) Researching prospective client companies and contacts
c) Calling prospective clients to introduce Segmedica to them
d) Setting up meetings, telephone calls, workshops and webinars with prospective clients
e) Form professional relationships with clients and prospective clients and be seen as a “value add” and “go to person” in our industry.
f) Attend key meetings and industry conferences as a part of the Segmedica team
3) POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
A successful CSM must be exceptional at multi-tasking, gather and process information well, be able to work independently and show initiatives.
4) POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- A high degree of professionalism with at least 3 years of direct sales/marketing experience with specific knowledge of and/or experience in market research
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and SalesForce or similar CRM system
- Must be highly proficient in business communications and be able to create and execute sales and marketing email and phone campaigns
- Outstanding organizational skills/ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Positive and highly professional attitude
- Sales experience in marketing services or similar services environment
- Must own a vehicle and have a valid driver’s license
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
401(k) retirement plan
Food & beverage in offices
Fitness Room with Shower
A friendly and comfortable environment