The Clerk will perform general accounting duties as well as office duties for the Tax department. Will also provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Ability to Deal with extremely confidential material.
- Perform General Ledger Duties. Bookkeeping duties on several smaller entities within the company.
- Reconciliation of bank statements. Various partnerships.
- Maintain Tax Files. Responsible to keep files in pristine order, make new files as needed and file all refiles in a timely manner.
- Carry out General Office Duties. These duties will include but not be limited to scanning, ordering supplies, making copies, shredding documents
- Providing assistance and support to the Tax Department as needed
- Organizational Skills – Prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Analytical - Collects and researches data
- Adaptable- Able to handle varied tasks and transfer between tasks easily.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with particular attention to detail
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong MS Word and Excel knowledge.
Indeed - 30+ days ago