Select Medical Corporation - SMRS

Select Medical Corporation - SMRS Employer Reviews

Liked working with patients and the facility was very nicely done
Occupational Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 7, 2014
I enjoyed greatly working with the patients . The facility was one the high end facilities at the time and has all supplies needed for the patients.
Hard work pays off
Rehab Tech (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 28, 2014
I enjoyed working with the residents and having them feel rewarded by being discharged from the nursing home to go back to their homes.
never worked at smrs
never worked at smrs (Former Employee), never worked at smrsMarch 25, 2014
I never worked at smrs. I was never employed at smrs.....................................................................
Good place to work... I loved my job!
Operations Admin Assistant/Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Township of Brick, NJMarch 23, 2014
I am sad that they eliminated my position I really thought I was going to retire with SMRS..
Med/Center Houston-Worst place EVER
RN (Former Employee), Houston, TexasFebruary 15, 2014
The most horrid place I have EVER worked. I was ready to quit within 2 weeks of starting! I held on for 7 weeks ...too long!!
In 20 years as an RN I have never seen such poor quality patient care!! Administration and management are the worst EVER!! Poor quality RNs, even worse CNAs.
HIPPA violations, you name it, it's happening at this facility!!!
If – more... you value your license DO NOT work at this particular facility! – less
They care about their employees; Excellent Place to work!
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Sidney, OHFebruary 14, 2014
Very good benefits! They deliver superior quality care, treat others as we would like to be treated, results oriented, and team players.
Productive and fun work place
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Clarkston, MIFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Very personable and fun work environment with very educated and eager people to work with.
Nice place to work with good people
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee), Newtown Square PAFebruary 4, 2014
A typical day for me started with the running of the office, we opened our office at 6:30 am to accommodate our patients that needed to be seen in the early morning before traveling to work. This company offers consistent training on all aspects of the medical offices. I learned a lot of essential information. Management was kind and considerate, they – more... would work with your schedule if needed time off for personal reasons like funerals. I enjoyed working with this company, my co workers and managers were great to work with all personable, friendly and considerate. Made life long friends. There where no hard parts to the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients. Helping with scheduling appointments, paper work and insurance. – less
Great Company and Staff
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Kissimmee, FLJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: friendly staff and multiple clinics
Cons: not enough hours to work.
Select PT is a great place to work because of the well educated and friendly staff. All of the clinicians have their very own specialty which makes each clinic special in it's own way. Each day at work is fun and enjoyable. Since each person has their own specialty, as a PTA you learn so much more on a daily basis by just integrating yourself with the – more... PT's who are willing to teach you. The management is very friendly and willing to listen to you if you have any problems and will be resolved whenever something arises. The hardest part of my job is is finding enough hours to work. Since I am on PRN status, it is hard to have a constant work schedule. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting and helping people at the same time. My typical work day goes by fast because of the patients and the staff I work with. – less
Productive and a fun working place
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Clarkston, MichiganJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: health insurance, 401k, vacation time
Very enjoyable place to work, all co-workers were easy to work with and learned several things when it came to healthcare and management as well as physical therapy.
Great
IS Support Specialist (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PADecember 22, 2013
Pros: luncheons, company picnic, potential bonuses..
Cons: on-call shifts are hardly a con, but some people don't like them for salary... it balances out, so it's not bad.
Benefits - You get what you pay into, 401k. Salary rate is good, and the working environment is very homey.
Very friendly place to work.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Huntingdon Valley, PADecember 9, 2013
Going over medical charts,learning how to handle the physical therapist charts to make sure patients balances were correct and the physical therapists was paid correctly.My co-workers was very easy to work with because we work as a team. The enjoyable part was that we worked together and maintain professionalism.
Excellent company. Professional, ethical & dedicated corporate leadership dedicated to ongoing developement & improvements of company
Corporate Nurse Surveyor (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PANovember 12, 2013
Pros: great company, great working environment at corporate office, company has high expectations of staff at all levels
Cons: extensive travel.
This was my first job in the corporate world & believe it was the pinnacle of my career!

I enjoyed the opportunity to apply my past experience & knowledge to develop a newly created position in the company. Staff at corporate & in facilities were very supportive of the role. Good teamwork!

Corporate staff reacted timely to my findings during hospital – more... visits & respected my opinions of hospital leadership performance.

The extensive travel required for the job became burdensome after about 7 years & I attempted to retire in 2010, but company asked that I continue to work as internal consultant, which I did until the end of 2012.

I enjoyed interacting with corporate & facility staff at all levels. – less
Rewarding
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Glen Burnie, MDOctober 25, 2013
Pros: helping someone in need
Busy, How important it is to follow procedures in the medical field. Loved working with patients knowing you're helping them heal from their injuries.
My co-workers where amazing people, they made you feel like you where part of a family instead of a employee. The hardest part of the job was releasing a patient when you knew there was nothing else you – more... could do for them.
The most enjoyable part f the job was at the end of the day, when you can go home knowing you helped someone today. – less
great place to work
Front/Back Office Medical Assistant - From (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAOctober 18, 2013
This place was awesome. They have great smile to patient. They are very helpful. The hardest part working in this place was when it get busy, sometimes they seems to be short on staff.
Good experience
Athletic Trainer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2013
Was able to gain a lot of experience on both the clinical as well as administrative side of healthcare.
Best job ever
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee), Roseville, MIAugust 19, 2013
As my first job working as a PT tech my boss was the best, my coworkers were as well and working with my mom was pretty sweet. We had a fantastic work flow and energy at that location.
Friendly co-workers
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 6, 2013
Enjoyed the patients that were regulars, and some of the one time visitors. Calm environment to work in.
Patient Service Specialist
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee), Bala-Cynwyd, PAAugust 5, 2013
Taught a lot about billing and coding without a billing degree being necessary. The therapists were very friendly and there is always plenty to do.
Clerical work
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee), Feasterville, PAJuly 11, 2013
• Assist the physical therapist with patients’ different exercises and treatment plans.
• Handling patients’ scheduling, billing, and insurance needs.
• Clerical work in an out-patient office setting.

1 2 3