Pros: Great co workers
Cons: The ever changing insurance polocies
- A typical day consists of treating up to twenty three patients, completing required documentation, and discussing patient plan of care for each patient seen with supervising PT
- I learned numerous Physical Therapy skills, efficient time management skills, outstanding people skills, etc.
- Great management I've worked with to date
- Greatest co-workers I've worked with to date
- The hardest part of the job would be the long and ever changing hours of clinic operation to meet clients needs, and coping with the many personalities you will work with in a days time
- Co workers, meeting so many new people on a daily basis, and the knowledge of helping so many people in need of PT interventions