Select Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

It was an ok place to work. I
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 7, 2017
I gained a lot of knowledge in a different sector of healthcare. This was my first time working in a clinic and doctors office setting and I learned a lot.
Pros
Met alot of good people including patinets
Cons
No possiblities for advancments
Awesome
PT (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXNovember 3, 2017
Free CEU's, good health insurance, generous bonuses, company paid me despite being out of work for 4 days due to Hurricane Harvey! They really prioritize staff training!
Wonderful people
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southington, CTSeptember 30, 2017
Was an awesome place to work for! Not much advancement and if wanted allot of hours had to travel and not much wiggle room on scheduling your own hours per say
love
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 3, 2017
learned a lot, great place to work, gives you free food, good pay, good people, good experience, but sometimes patients can be difficult but that's everywhere
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
learned how to obtain authorizations, schedule appointments, how to have fun with co-workers and patients
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 21, 2017
was a fun place to work for..all employees got along very well. did not mind the travel to other sites to cover front office,, got to meet some cool people
Pros
working early shift 630-330..having group pot lucks..traveling to other sites..
Cons
didn't like late shift..staying to 600..otherwise no other cons
Slow and Stressful
PSS (Patient Service Specialist/ Receptionist) (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL 34112August 20, 2017
At one point i was working from sunrise to sunset (12 hours) monday- friday for 5 months. It is slow because of season but the company treats you bad.
Pros
slow, quiet, awesome co-workers
Cons
only one 30 minute break all day, smells, awful pay
terrible training
PRN Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pella, IAJuly 25, 2017
did not train staff what so ever. I was very disappointed in the management department. I worked in a great facility but management made the work environment unbearable.
Pros
Great facilities and good patients.
Cons
No training
Fun physical therapy clinic
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAJuly 22, 2017
A great place to start a career in physical therapy, gave me almost 2 years of experience in a field i wish to chase in the future. Fun environment and great place to work with patients and the therapist is amazing.
Diverse patient population
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJuly 18, 2017
Busy clinic that is wonderfully managed by the staff for the benefit of the patients. Pool therapy available twice a week off-site. Patients are very understanding and receptive of information.
PRN Athletic Training
PRN ATHLETIC TRAINING (Current Employee) –  Triangle, NCJune 27, 2017
The position I fill is PRN Athletic Training. That means that I was working and performing on a completely as needed basis. So with that being said, I have a great manager to support me and that.
Quality, Efficient Care
Physical Therapist Student (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJune 19, 2017
As a physical therapy student, I was introduced to the efficient manner of providing quality care to the maximum amount of patients. The environment was pleasant and encouraging.
Student Physical Therapist
Physical Therapy Clinical Internship III (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 27, 2017
Typically 2-3 patients per hour. They receive a lot of workman's compensation at the location I was at. Fairly autonomous practice by each individual clinician. Not a lot of collaboration. A pretty typical out-patient orthopedic clinic.
The environment is light and enjoyable
Patient Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCMay 25, 2017
I enjoy working for this company, the environment is enjoyable and friendly. I learned so much working here and am very grateful for the opportunity of working here. There is a lot to learn and can be challenging at times but it is still a great place to work.
Pros
understanding staff
Cons
no room for advancement, low pay raise across the board
Awesome Company
Athletic Trainer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 16, 2017
great place to work and the boss is fantastic! If you want a family, that are also coworkers, this is a great company to work with! And they are nation wide
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLMay 4, 2017
Great company, employees are all about customer service and results. Dedicated to helping in the rehabilitation for patients post surgical and non surgical.
Terrible
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond vaApril 21, 2017
Terrible management of contracts... treat their employees like numbers, sexism, misogyny from corporate level.... wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to get any services from Select. They provide no advancement for staff and blame employees for admin and corporate short comings. Reward sub par employees and push down good employees
Cons
Misogynistic admin, only care about $$$
Great Company
PATIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2017
I enjoyed working for Select Physical Therapy and continued to stay PRN even after leaving to work another full time job. I started with the company in St. Louis and relocated to Phoenix and transferred with the company.
Great workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INApril 16, 2017
It was really fun to work for them, but I was hired as a PRN. I told them my car wasn't reliable, but they tried to convince me to drive an hour to work each time I worked.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLApril 5, 2017
They are an awesome company to work for. Fun place to work and stayed busy. Great benefits and hours . he therapist are a group group of people to work with
Clinical rotation review
Student Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 7, 2017
As a student intern I was given many opportunities to expand my knowledge base and gain valuable clinical experience. The staff was very welcoming to me and all the PTs, PTAs, and front office staff were very friendly and made sure I had the best experience in my 2 months at Select.