Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. Employee Reviews

run for you life
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMay 13, 2017
Very horrible place to work. Management is very unfair and they are very discrimnatory against older employees. The management and HR are the worst every. This place has caused more employees to have nervous breakdowns then not.
Pros
Wage
Cons
The worst place on earth to work
Great benefits
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 29, 2017
Great company to work for only complaint is management favoritism is at its best and others get more attention also bonus structure is usually hard to obtain a great bonus
Poor pay, poor management bad benifits
REO Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 10, 2017
Very poor management, poor benefits, poor quality of life. Management will not give you the tools and support to succeed. They expect you to work 12-13 hours a day 6 days a week while the VP of dept works 4 days per week and goes on vacation every other month. Employees are frustrated, some have left and many others are looking for new jobs.
Pros
Cons
Toxic and depressing place to work
Great workplace, good place to learn more about the mortgage industry
Loan Resolution Processor (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTSeptember 13, 2016
SPS was a good company to work for. The compensation was fair and the environment is good. I was able to develop many skills working for SPS. There was not enough potential to progress in my opinion.
n/a
Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee) –  JAX, FLDecember 7, 2015
I enjoyed working there it was nice. They gave us free food.
Management was not very helpful but the employees are. They people are very nice as well
A day at SPS
Loss Mitigation Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 12, 2015
I like SPS and some of the management skills. The work environment is good and I love being able to help bring customers account current using SPS policy and procedures.
Warning
Collector (Current Employee) –  JacksonvilleJanuary 26, 2014
Worst place to work don't believe me check google . Micro managed. Training is really bad instructor are under some fantasy that there training is right on worst training ever . Manager are to young and on a power trip. Benefits are also below avg there hr dept well you'll see when you apply . Good luck you been warned
Pros
Cons
Sick time no such thing manager subpar

Want to know more about Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8