Select Portfolio Servicing

Select Portfolio Servicing Employer Reviews

Great job
Loss Mitigation (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 9, 2015
Benefits are decent, Management is Good, Good opportunities to grow.
Productive and fun workplace
Collector II SPOC (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 8, 2015
This company is built on compliance. They make sure they adhere to every mortgage rule and guideline. You are rewarded for exceeding expectations and coached if you are not performing at expectation.
Entry level position within collections
Loss Mitigation SPOC (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 26, 2014
Quality environment with structured management. Fun coworkers and entry level financial customer care work. A good stepping stone to understand past due markets and recovery.
It was a cool place to work
Loan Servicing Rep II (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 2, 2014
SPS provided a challenging environment for people with entry level to advanced skills within customer service, sales, collections, mortgage and technical support
Growing too rapidly to support staff needs
LATE STAGE COLLECTIONS (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 11, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: health care, management
This company is growing so rapidly and has seen a decline in the general satisfaction of employees since execution of growth has caused associates to become neglected.
Select Portfolio Servicing
Loan Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 11, 2014
i work in a call center and assist borrowers with their financials to determine if they can be reviewed for a workout plan on their past due payments
bad place to work
Mortage Collector /Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2014
Cons: clickish mirco managed
not a good place to work. micro managed sick time ya right days off ya right . very very cut throat been doing this business for 8 year never seen the like
fast paced environment
Loss Mitigation Specialist II (Former Employee), Murray, UTNovember 24, 2013
Pros: helping people save their homes
Cons: consistency
Typical Work day is working with a large volume of customers, handling all their mortgage account needs, adhering to your schedule, taking care of very involved questions and issues, I enjoyed working with my co-workers and helping people
Good Experience
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 4, 2013
Good Company to work for. The pay wasn't the greatest. Overall would recommend
A
RESEARCH SPECIALIST/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 7, 2013
A good company to work for. Enjoyed the staff and excellent pay.
Good place just not very stable finacially
Software QA (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 8, 2013
Good place to work however they go through fases of hiring and laying off. Not a stable environment.
Energized Positive Atmosphere with great co-workers
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: provided lunch on mandatory half lunch breaks
Cons: n/a
Select Portfolio Servicing was the high light of my day!! My peers were very positive and eager to learn as well as teach others. My work day was very fast paced and full of energy. The easiest part of my day was assuring the consumer that we were ther to help and to keep them in there homes. The hardest part of my day was not being able to accomadate the consumer with the assistance in which they were seeking. I learned how to find alternate ways in looking at the positive out come of a new change and how to adapt to the change. My management system were the greatest!!! They were always there for support and assistance.
listed below
customer service rep/spoc rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: always fed us lunch
Cons: not time available for vacation
typical day would begin with calls in que..not enough staff...i learned how to multi task efficeintly...management was unpr4ofessinal..they constanltly changed leadership...did not give enough notice foir change...had great relationship with co-workers..peoiple person...
Stable job
Account Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 22, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Great benefits, they are good to the employees, we got free great lunches all the time
GREAT PAY
Loan Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 1, 2012
Pros: starting pay is amazing
Cons: management
Great paying job if you dont mind working on the phones with non stop calls inbound and outbound.
Great atmosphere
Customer Service Advocacy III (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 27, 2012
Pros: took care of their employees
Cons: n/a
Awesome place to work. Awesome benefits and everyone got along.
Company was good when it came to making a lot of money, other than that I do not agree with some of their tactics.
Loan Servicing Rep. Loss Mitigation (Former Employee), Salt Lake, UTMarch 12, 2012
Pros: lots of money
Cons: treated customer unfair
I worked here for some time, finally couldn't do it anymore we were taking people's houses and you could have two of the same people with the same situation exactly, but we would approve one over the other and than have to explain why, which was literally, "oh I talked to a different supervisor this time." Very un professional work environment, it would seem so looking in, but once being there not so much.