Select Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Rehab, SNF, Assisted and Independent Living
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Northfield, ILJuly 8, 2015
Provided pt care under supervision of OTR. Co-workers are a hard working team, would work with them any where. Best part of each day building relationships and knowing that a positive difference was made with each individual pt.
Very stressful
COTA/L (Current Employee), Warren, MIJune 30, 2015
Therapy team is wonderful and helpful. Company personally is stressful and asks too much from the staff and show little appreciation. 90% productivity daily and requires daily and weekly notes.
Overall, Very Good place to work , with Nice Facilities offered to Therapists. Very Professional.
Physical Therapy Assistant licensed in Illinois (Former Employee), Northfield, ILJune 22, 2015
Pros: Good Benefits, Good Management provided, Competitive salary.
Cons: Parking
I worked with very Professional and Nice people ,That allowed for efficient and Productive work, that Facilitated our success with The Patients.
Standard SNF staffing company
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), Binghamton, NYJune 1, 2015
Pros: Steady paycheck.
Cons: NO assistance for any outside, valid, Con't education (as required)
I have found my average workday to be 6-7 hours long. Fair support is given. Like most companies, there is some pressure to be productive and search out residents/client to "pick up".
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 22, 2015
Pros: Great co workers PTA, OTR, SLP loved them. The patients were great!
Cons: DOR was unethical and regional knew about it!
This is the first job I had out of school as a new grad. The worst company ever. I worked for them for 2 years almost and didn't gain anything. Just like all the comments stated before its nothing but unethical behavior. Medicare A and B patients were all seen 2-3 at a time all day to be able to sit around on the clock for 2 hours because they fraudulently treated their whole schedule. Our DOR had some serious issues. She wrote me and the PTA up all the time for stuff we didn't even do just to get us out of there so she could hired her own new grads and train them to do fraudulent things. This company is sad. Productivity was 95% and they tried to raise it to 100%!!!! All you had time to do was use the bathroom. It's been times I didn't even take a lunch break until 4pm! I would never work for them again.
94% Productivity
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Salisbury, MDMay 5, 2015
Pros: Patients
Cons: Everything else
94% or more In an 8 hour day with no over time and no support for Therapies from the facility or the company, Need I say more ?
Great
COTA/L (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 8, 2015
I currently work PRN and enjoy it. I have hours every day so it is working out well at the present time. The rehab program is GREAT!!!
decent workplace experience
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), West Bloomfield Township, MIFebruary 26, 2015
Nice place to work. Staff is friendly. management is unorganized. required to work every holiday. Patient think there at a spa.
Productive, good learning environment
COTA/L (Current Employee), Staunton, ILFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: good learning environment
Cons: high productivity rate: 95%
Great place to work, good learning environment. Staff is always willing to help out, great therapy team to work with as well as help you thrive as a therapist
good place to work
Physical Therapist Assistant PRN (Current Employee), Niles, MIJanuary 10, 2015
Nice facility, friendly staff. Good teamwork. Negative: extremely high level of productivity requirements.
PTA=PRN
PTA-PRN (Current Employee), Crystal OaksDecember 17, 2014
To provide quality care for patients within the scope of practice set forth by the supervising PT. The care consists of mostly the geriatric population with a wide range of diagnosis.
Energetic Therapy Team
Staff Occupational Therapist, PRN (Current Employee), Multiple FacilitiesDecember 5, 2014
Pros: beautiful clean facilities
Cons: long days
Patient caseload focusing mainly on short term rehabilitation, in which all patients final goal was to return home. This allowed opportunities for high level activities in therapy sessions along with home safety assessments to secure a successful discharge for both patient and family.
Growth as a therapist due to integrated therapies, PT and OT co-treatments, and increased autonomy regarding scheduling of patients. I honed my organizational skills with this company, along with an increase in quick clinical judgement thought processing due to the diverse population of deficits among patient caseload.
The hardest part of the job was connecting with a patient and then seeing them pass away. The most enjoyable part of the job was connecting with a patient and their family, and watching them succeed rapidly and discharge home quickly.
LOVED MY CO WORKERS
PTA (Current Employee), Harmony, PAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: lacked flexibility
IT WAS VERSITILE. DIVERSE CASES AND A GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE.
Fun job doing many different tasks
Operations Assistant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 3, 2014
My typical day is processing AP invoices, setting up new contractors in our system, shipping out any tradeshow or marketing items for our buildings, making name tags and sending company shirts for new employees, creating reports and assisting the vice president.
Bias work place with no job security
Occupational Therapist assistant (Former Employee), Northfield, ILApril 26, 2014
Pros: availability of overtime if desired
Cons: expected to work even on christmas day + 90 day notice required if planning to take a day off.
Very bias company to work for. Absolutely no job security employees are written up for the slightest detail even when there are no facts presented. Management team including but not limited to clinical manager and vice present, extremely bias and unfair in handling matters and should not be trusted. I am not sure about co-worker relationship at other sites, but at the particular site where I was employed, a certain ethnic group dominated, formed clicks and were to say the least, very envious, conspiring and malicious in their behaviors. They were the worse group of people I have ever worked with and select is overall not a good company in my experience to work for. I am thankfully currently working in a much better environment and hope never to experience such discriminative behavior again.
Managed the care of a diverse population of patients
Student Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Denton, TXMarch 30, 2014
Select is an Inpatient hospital with 44 beds. Common pathologies treated at this facility are Stroke, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord injuries, Amputee, Neurological, Orthopaedic and general rehabilitation. There is also an outpatient facility attached where I treated multiple vestibular patients.
It is all about charging and billing vs quality of care
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), WestonMarch 19, 2014
Pros: none......medical benefits the worst
Cons: you may be working 50 hours or more and get paid for less than 40!
The center I worked at cared only about billing as much $$ as possible and did not care what the ordering physician wanted.
They want new grads to work an assembly line.
Horrible company
rehab (Former Employee), New JerseyMarch 6, 2014
They are one of worst companies to work for along with the rest of these unethical rehab companies.
Unethical
COTA (Former Employee), FloridaFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: beneifts
Cons: rug level and productivity requirements
More of the same SNF fraud that exists and runs rampant everywhere. If you want to sell your soul to maintain ultra minutes then come onboard. See part B residents for bogus goals and PLOF that's unjustifiable. See manged care grouped all together irregardless of deficits so you can have 100%+ productivity. Good times. When will the house of cards fall?
Productive and fun workplace with a variety of equipment.
COTA/L (Current Employee), Crossville, TNJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: work around your hours
Cons: prn- you do not get to know the pts
Co-workers are supportive/team environment. Management is wonderful/detailed/easy to work with.