Reporting to the President or his designee in executive management, the IT Manager is responsible for providing vision and leadership to develop, deploy, and maintain technology solutions that support the objective of profitable growth in a rapidly changing and growing environment.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on a technical visionary that is well versed in the maintenance and development of a growing midsized company's business IT applications, database, telecom, and networking solutions. The candidate should be familiar with standard development lifecycles and be able to champion and present a variety of technical solutions in support of the business’s 24/7 operations and objectives.
Maintain software, hardware, and network and telecom infrastructure to support the company's current and projected growth, including:
- Planning and implementing additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting infrastructure company-wide in coordination with Senior Management.
- Anticipates future network needs, identifies proactive solutions to satisfy needs
- Oversees the planning and management of the company's telephone, network providers (voice/data systems) and manages company-wide upgrade efforts.
- Oversees the development and implementation of network security at all levels of the organization.
- Works closely with sales and marketing executives serving as technical consultant for web services including marketing and web identify management.
- Oversees all IT-related purchasing and budget usage; works with Senior Management team to develop budgets
- Implementation of best practices and methodology standardization
- Preventive and routine hardware, software and patch maintenance
- Disaster recovery and Backup resilience
- Licensing, for compliance and optimization
- Keeping abreast of newer technologies and being able to direct and apply those to the company's applications
- Capacity planning
- Developing and maintaining an IT organization of quality people and fostering a collaborative, success-oriented team environment, empowering teammates who are accountable
- Ability to research, analyze and implement software patches or hardware changes
- Programming, system and server configuration experience
- Database experience including MS SQL, MySQL and others
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools.
- Project Management, experience with different methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain effective systems documentation
- The ability to understand and articulate the business case for technology investment
- Understanding of network risk assessment process and contingency planning
- Knowledge of network security issues and methods for addressing them
- Working knowledge of VLANS and MPLS
- Knowledge of capacity planning
- Current Active Directory, LDAP design, replication, implementation and support skills
- Network Design, general network security Technology experience with 802.1x, 802.1p, 802.1q, T-1,
- Knowledge of the routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP,
- BS degree in related IT discipline.
- 5 years experience hands on experience
- All candidates must be able to successfully complete a criminal background check.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Current CCNA and MCSE and other current IT certifications
- Services Oriented Architecture, web services, hosted solutions, SaaS, web enabled applications
- Web analytics, Adsense, e-commerce and reputation management tools
- Web and mobile technologies
- Experience with document management solutions
- Experience researching, designing, implementing and supporting a comprehensive network systems management infrastructure, to include proactive monitoring/alerting, configuration management, capacity planning, trending, and availability management
Please submit resume for consideration.