Seeking qualified candidate to provide administrative support to all facets of the Operations department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record technician times in the database system and log comments appropriately.
- Review technician timesheets for accuracy and correct any errors. Submit timesheets to payroll in a timely manner.
- Review technician ABELDOC spreadsheet daily to ensure proper tracking in MAS.
- Schedule customer installations and coordinate time with technicians. Record installation jobs in MAS.
- Review scope of work for new jobs (determine installer, review paperwork, record job information on pencil file, print directions to job sites, etc.)
- Make courtesy calls to inform customers that the installation department has received their paperwork.
- Provide installation and operation updates and reports.
- Order wire and/or equipment accordingly for installation jobs. Receive inventory on installation jobs. Check parts and coordinate with install and service schedules.
- Verify equipment, record part changes and adjust billing in system after job completion. Review branch installation completion paperwork.
- Make proper arrangements for overnight jobs.
- Serve as a liaison with field operations personnel assigned to remote markets.
- Keep work in progress (WIP) spreadsheets up to date. Prepare for WIP meetings.
- Assist Installation Supervisor with preparation for new hires/training.
- Train operations staff on administrative procedures.
- Answer overflow calls from the Customer Care department.
- Assist Engineering department with UL Certification and fire permits and drawings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work requires exceptional attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must utilize thorough knowledge of company services, policies and procedures.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to adjust to departmental needs.
Please email resume for consideration.