Select Security

Select Security Employer Reviews

Worst company I ever worked for
Office Staff (Former Employee), StroudsburgSeptember 3, 2014
Cons: everything
Management is nonexistent and gives no support or direction to their satellite offices which sets the remote office staff up to fail.
Worst Management
Employee (Former Employee), Security PartnersFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else
Company is small and yet employees still get overlooked. Job is fast paced and there are always new tasks coming in. Management is more worried about bringing on more people than keeping their current employees. Training is horrible and people are put into their role without even knowing how to properly do their job.
Best job I've ever had the honor of having.
Sales Administrator (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAJanuary 21, 2014
A typical day includes support for sales, processing jobs, software support. Management is excellent. Co-workers are helpful and like family. Hardest part of job is the keeping up with changes to processes. Most enjoyable part is being a part of a team that treats you like family. I love each of my coworkers and would do anything to help. They nicknamed – more... me Bubbly since I am upbeat and have smile on my face. I'm honored to carry that nickname. No one enjoys working with someone who is always sad. I try to make the most of any situation and if I can put a smile on someones face then I've accomplished a lot. – less
Never work there again
Data Entry (Former Employee), Provo, UTApril 29, 2013
The place was small and dirty. The manager was never there. All the employees were on the internet dorkin around. Very slow job. No benefits. Bad schedule. Worst job iv had.
Good company to work for
Flagger (Former Employee), Portland, MEMarch 30, 2013
Pros: work outside
Cons: use your own vehicle; $$ to travel that is covered under your own dime.
I worked as a flagger. A Typical day you would drive to the site in your own vehicle and set up your signs around the job site. When the utility company arrived, you would take your lolly-pop stop sign and wearing your safety gear; direct traffic away from the work zone by co-ordinating with the other flagger. This job requires great attention to detail – more... and spacial co-ordination. The hardest part of the job is standing in one place all day. The best part is being outside all summer but not so great in the winter. The co-worker makes or breaks the job according to how on the ball they are. – less
Select Security
Service Dispatcher (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: family oriented environment
Cons: health care benefits are lacking.
The securty industry is fast paced, constantly changing with technological upgrades. Time management and consistant training on new products a must. Management tends to overlook training of individuals so they may meet their goals.