Select Staffing Employee Reviews

Great people to work with.
Temp. (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 12, 2017
I could go to the people and talk to them about any thing that I had a concern about. When I was worried about something that I said to some one, I was afraid that I might have offended her. I told the on sight supervisor and she made sure that every thing was O.K.
They helped me keep employed. When one assignment ended, they were very good at locating me to another place.
Pros
We got a bonus card if we had no days absent.
Cons
Need to connect with more successful companies and pay for holidays.
Was A Great Company
Regional Quality Supervisor/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 9, 2017
Great place to develop and foster your career. You learned something new every day. Managers helped you learn and always were available to assist you in following your goals.
Great company with a lot of oppurtunities.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJanuary 6, 2017
I have been to some great job sites with this company. Select Staffing sends you to places that you can gain a lot of new experiences.
very good experience
Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  ceva logistix became a full time employeeDecember 28, 2016
my experience with select was a very learning experience. a typical day was basically what you make it. very learning experience. management was very easy to work with and for. got a long well with my coworkers. the hardest part of the job was not having learn anything. most enjoyable part of job was Friday payday!! lol
Pros
making sure job was finish and in order
Cons
showing up for work on time
Very nice staff
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CADecember 19, 2016
Unfortunately I cannot say too many great things about this company. In my own experience, out of the 6 months I was under them I was able to get 1 short term assignment.
productive and fun workplace
warehouse (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJDecember 19, 2016
i liked it because they liked me and the work was very easy and i learn new things and the employees there was very respectful and generous to others so i loved that about the job
Pros
friendly employees
Cons
short breaks
It was nice place to work
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, ILDecember 13, 2016
I think they where well respectful people very polite welll caring very helpful. Easy to work with and for and with I really enjoyed my time with these companies even thow most where with temp services I still enjoyed the time spent I have nothing bad to say. I learn a lot of experience and learn more skills.
Pros
No brought own lunch
Cons
15 min breaks
Decent staffing agency
general warehousing (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVDecember 1, 2016
My experience with select staffing was not too bad. But at the same time, I wasn't exactly %100 pleased. We didn't get much time off and had a ton of mandatory overtime. Although I did like the extra cash, sometimes the 10-12 hour shifts back to back was really wearing me down and started eating away at my motivation to work, due to the fact that I didn't have much time to go to the gym, relax, and sleep. I was always looking forward to going home after my shifts so I can rest and do the same the following day. But I would still recommend select staffing if you need some work to keep you busy.
not boring
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Wyomissing, PANovember 29, 2016
A variety of jobs on a short term basis leading into potential company sign on. Usually had plenty of work but you had to provide your own transportation.
Pros
variety
Cons
job could end anytime
Staffing agency
Maintenance sanitizer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster CaliforniaNovember 28, 2016
Select Staffing is a good agency most jobs are 7 days a week depending on what type of work you're looking for the only problem is the availability of jobs that they have
Pros
Some jobs are well-paying
Cons
Some jobs are not well paying then the availability of jobs is low
not enough work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Chino, CANovember 28, 2016
i didnt like it cause they would never have work you only work one day and the next you get laid off. the staff are really nice its just the fact that there slow
Productive and fun work place
Quality Control Inventory (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 22, 2016
I really enjoyed working fot select staffing. I was able to learn different things like quality controll inventory, using a rf scanner, and being a lead verifier.
Pros
Great place to work for
Cons
Short breaks
Packing Labor
Packing Operator (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLNovember 21, 2016
I used to work 8 hours per day. My main function was packing bread from production line. Sometime I worked in the production line handle raw material.
Pros
Company gave free bread at the end of shift.
Cons
poor managment.
Its was fun to work with other people and new enviorment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 14, 2016
I like jobs where I can grow and expand on my talents and gifts that God bless me with to help motivate and build up others I like to I like to be where I need to be to help those who are in need of my help in anyway that I can encourage them
Very productive
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 7, 2016
Very easy
People are very kind
Work is very easy
Overall a great Temp Service
The management is awesome very straightforward
Hard days were the long hour days, but still farely easy
Productive and fun work environment
Accounting Assistant/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Industry, CANovember 1, 2016
Work was always busy which was great also it was a fastpace environment which I loved but the job was only temporary.  Handling multiple-line answering system
 Helping customers with inquiries about payment plans
 Assisted in financial management and analysis
 Data Entry (i.e Excel , Star Software)
Nice place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 31, 2016
T love this company because they always helping me and offered me to the right job for me, I like the management and I learned a lot of things from the companies that they sent me.
Pros
Nice company
Weekly pay
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAOctober 20, 2016
Fun place to at. Nice people. Not a stressful work environment. The hardest part of the job was being stationary for a long periods of time.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Short hours
Was an excellent work experience
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTOctober 17, 2016
Was a great place to work. Liked the point system for attendance. Willing to work with an employee. Would go back in a heart beat if they let me.
Nice place to work temporary
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAOctober 6, 2016
Very challenging place to work. Need more English speaking Supervisors. Otherwise, nice place to work. Lifted 50 pound pallets daily. Worked on 15 man fast paced assembly line. Load and unload granola bars on and off pallets for pick up and distribution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Select Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.