Select Staffing Employee Reviews

they always had a job for me
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAOctober 12, 2017
they always had a job for me every time my assignment ended it didn't take longer than a week for me to have another job.I like working in some warehouses long as they have work
Don’t waste your time.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAOctober 11, 2017
They call you, give you a job once and then when your assignment ends they act as if they don’t have any jobs Available for you ever again. I don’t know how many times I’ve called to make myself available but then once they have you come in and get set up all over again, they make you play the guessing game. Like are you gonna help me or are you gonna waste my time for another few months..
Cons
Recruiters don’t actually try
stocker
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILOctober 9, 2017
I really enjoyed working where they put me. I was sad when it ended. The hardest part of the job was lifting the heavy parts that was 3 ft taller than me.
Pros
good job
Cons
temp job
Decent but not a career
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAOctober 8, 2017
The fellow workers are pretty nice from my own experience. If you ask for help they'll show you what to do. The area leaders can be a little rude at times but also work with us rather then just sitting at a desk and dictating. Some areas do not get paid as much as they should. My area isn't to hard and $10.50 its a decent pay for it. It can be either easy or hard, fast or slow but it all just depends on what you are doing for the day. Overall its decent for a temporary job and gets some money in your pocket.
Pros
simple work, nice co-workers
Cons
low pay, can be exhausting and painful
Great Environment
Material Handler (On-Call) (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 5, 2017
They really work with there clients. Have lots of warehouse positions available. as long as you communicate with them they WILL work with you. Great environment.
not recommended
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 4, 2017
this job not to be recommended to any one I know. every demanding, every body is treated poorly from management to staff. employees are treated as if they are welcomed there
Temp to hire
Lumper/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Norco, CAOctober 2, 2017
They work with you to get your the job that best fits yours skills. All jobs are not permanent. Some jobs are really temporary. Just work hard and you will keep getting work.
great employer
Furniture Wrapper (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 2, 2017
It was very fast paced and a great positive work environment and everyone worked as a team to get the job task done each and everyday with great integrity.
Pros
refreshing atmosphere
Cons
was really hot in warehouse
good company / staffing agency
CWI Admissions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 30, 2017
Select Staffing is a good staffing agency, knowledgeable staff and very professional and encouraging. Pre-skill testing helps with job placement. I was able to find enjoyable work almost immediately.
Pros
almost immediate placement
Cons
temporary placement - temp to hire
wearhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Carson, CASeptember 29, 2017
It was OK to work at but its just the workers inside some jobs are difficult to work with. the weekly pay is good but I expect to get another job as soonn as I finish one job
My Experience with Selecr Staffing
Warehose, Labour Work (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 28, 2017
I have been with this company because i haven't been getting enough hours with staples and this place find you temp jobs really quick and give you great hours. I left because there wasn't anymore work offered to me and i was promised to become a manager at staples and to find out it was a lie.
Great opportunity
Elections Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 27, 2017
I loved working with select staffing. They are quick to get you working and very understanding with lifes situations. I would love to work with them in the future.
Pros
Flexible work schedules, good pay
Cons
hard to reach via telephone
Exciting and productive place to work
Personnel Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GASeptember 27, 2017
Select Staffing is a fast paced, highly interesting job that varied daily due to all of the different companies we worked with. I enjoyed my job every day that I worked for this company.
Pros
fun, exciting, mentally stimulating
Cons
not many
Warehouse experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CASeptember 27, 2017
I had to do stocking and receiveing. I had to keep a clean work place. I had to assemble products before shipping. I was in charge of invoices. I had to pack the truck for delivery
productive with amazing coworkers
Packer (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 26, 2017
It was a fast pace environment, we always had a goal that we had to meet every day. The hardest part of the job was always getting different tasks. Other than that it was a pretty cool job.
Typical day
Packer (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLSeptember 26, 2017
Temp agency good with there people and help you find a job easily, easy to work with and find a job quickly and close to my home. good to work there when are you looking for a job in a short period of time.
I didn't really like this place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hanford, CASeptember 26, 2017
I didn't like it because of the work I was doing I was getting under paid and they never wanted to give me a raise and it was hard to get hired on to the company I was working at
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Not enough hours
Temp job
Temp (Former Employee) –  1630 Chambers Rd, Aurora, CO 80011September 25, 2017
I was placed on several assignments. The company was in the process of being bought. The best part of the job was mostly physical and fun. The less enjoyable part was it was inconsistent.
Pros
Fun, Good pay, good hours
Cons
Inconsistent
Ats temp
Temp Worker - ATS (Former Employee) –  Vincennes, INSeptember 25, 2017
Fast paced and high stress factory work with lots of long hours and overtime. Great if you are young and single with little to no other commitments and need the money. Not so great if you are older or have family you want to spend time with.
Quick an steady jobs
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CASeptember 25, 2017
I Applied with select staffing , before I left office I had job offer. By following week I had a full time job. Select Staffing is a good company .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Select Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.