Select Staffing

Select Staffing Employer Reviews

Was not a stable job to work.It was days that I was unable to work
Packer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 12, 2014
I think they should pick better companies to represent other than Tecnicolor.
I am great as a forklift mechanic, but I'll take a labor job
Laborer/delivery driver (Current Employee), Modesto, CAApril 11, 2014
Pros: valley fresh--company parties
Cons: world grocer not a very good place to work
Valley Fresh Inc. was the best company to work for. I work for them for 22 years until they moved out of state.

World Grocer was barely stating the company and not very promising
The owner kept closing the company for repairs, required by OSA.

Select Staffing is only a temporary agency and I get send out to different jobs. They have kept me busy for – more... a while – less
BOXES BOXES BOXES
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Commerce, CAApril 10, 2014
The job was alright it isn't something id wasn't to do all my life though working with boxes
temp service
Computer Technician (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNApril 6, 2014
really wasnt the best place i wanted to work. i started off here with my first job
They gave me many temp jobs but no permient job.
Various Positions held (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, ILApril 6, 2014
Pros: they pay fairly and many temp jobs available.
Cons: no permient position was ever offered after many good remarkes of my good work ethic
They pay fairly well but it never landed me a permient position that was a disappointment .I was relocated when a permient position became available .
Temporary Agency That always has work
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 6, 2014
Pros: weekly pay checks
Cons: no health benefits
I worked with this company several years and every time I'm in need of employment i get put right out for work you get paid weekly. The hardest part about a temp agency is they don't offer any benefits and your assignment can end at any time, but your weekly checks is a big plus in my book.
Temporary Services
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 3, 2014
Pros: close tohome easy access
Cons: not enough jobs that i can do
Friendly staff. Willing to help.
Not enough job opportunities for what my skills are
Large company with a fast paced enviornment
Regional Safety Manager (Former Employee), Claremont, NHApril 3, 2014
Pros: networking, monthly incentive bonus, managing my own schedule, mileage reimbursements, company credit card, working with franchises, exposed to something new every day, going into client facilities and seeing how all different products are made.
Cons: being laid-off. hard to get answers from corperate, constant travel/driving.
* 3 weekly management meetings/ conference calls.
* Monday through Thursday traveled throughout New England and Eastern New York servicing franchise branches and clients.
* Friday's were office days to get caught up on all administrative duties and reporting from the field.
* Follow-up with branches and clients to let them know progress is being made – more... on action items from visits and trainings.
* Potential monthly incentive bonus.
* Time management was key due to the fact that I made my own schedule to fit the needs of our branches and clients we served.
* Co-workers were a pleasure to work with and very helpful when I was first hired.
* Hardest part of the job was by far the constant travel and not knowing what time you might get home. Finding out they had to make cuts within the company and being laid-off.
* Networking and being able to help out or give suggestion to mitigate any risk or potential risk. Also working with the franchises that I did while with Select. – less
Select Staffing was a company with a number of problems
Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COMarch 31, 2014
Pros: large company with lots of resources
Cons: questionalbe ethics
The market we were located in was no the typical market type that Select Staffing preferred to have offices in. Grand junction was a heavy industry market which basis was natural gas production and as Select Staffing was too paranoid to allow it's associates to work in any position with any risk it made it very difficult to succeed in this market. I – more... came very close to averaging one new account per week as was the standard of performance but to grow the base very rapidly in a market that was basically shrinking due to the natural gas commodity price being so low made it very difficult.
Not only this the President of the company had some questionable ethics as he had been sued by the State of California for bilking the State workers comp fund out of $30 million dollars. This reflected a major questions as to the general ethics of this company. – less
Enjoyable place to work great co workers and managament was fair.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2014
I usually started the day prepping for oreintation. I learned great work ethic through my team and thier great efforts. The manager was very practical and firm. The co workers were a joy to work with. The hardest part of my job was having to be the barrier of bad news when an prospect didn't qualify for a job. The most enjoyable part of working with – more... Select Staffing was helping the general public find work. – less
Finds assignments fast/ Very temporary/Unstable work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Carson, CAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: healthcare benefits weekly pay
Cons: low pay inconsistent assignments
They put you on a week trial basis when u get there which wasnt said when they send u to the company. If they dont like you, you wont return.Difficult for them to find you work afterwards.
pay is only 8.25/hr most warehouse positions.
Great people to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COMarch 27, 2014
A close family type of company. They made me feel welcome on my first day. Any questions I had someone was there to help. I enjoyed going in and would keep a smile on my face all day.
Productive and fun learning enviroment to work in
Production Associate (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 25, 2014
Pros: hours
I loved this company ,nice place to work , lovely management and co-workers
select staffing
packer (Former Employee), Cortland, NYMarch 25, 2014
Pros: many breaks, good pay.
managment is willing to work with you with things going on in your life. If you wanted to learn somthing new while on the job someone would always be willing to teach you. You can get advanced rapidly if you allpy yourself. I liked how you work with forigners which gave me an insite on their way of life.
Good Client Base
Temporary Maintenance (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMMarch 24, 2014
Pros: always a new experience
Cons: no healthcare, need a permanent position
Overall Select Staffing treated me with respect. Listened to my needs, and was able to keep working on a temporary basis.
fast paced environment
Recruiter/Office administrator (Former Employee), Huntington Park, CAMarch 23, 2014
Pros: growth
Cons: varient schedule
challenging yet fulfilling, always busy with clients/calls/associates.
caregiving
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Victorville, CAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: nive pay
Cons: healthcare
I am a young man looking to establish myself in life and in the work place. I am a career and people oriented person with a drive to be successful. My life goals are to strive for the best anything I set my mind to. With my developed communication and social skills I know that I can get far in any aspect of life including the work place with my efficiently. – more... With my patience and perseverance I can deal with any obstacle that is thrown my way. I know that I will make a positive addition to your company because of my euthuasisastic personality and positive attitude which is always a good combination. – less
Fast and steady consistent work. Very long standing time. Great benefits
Production Worker (Former Employee), Victorville, CAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: alot of hours
Cons: very short lunches and breaks
This company was good to work with. Great benefits got my paycard and medical quick. This company gave me a lot of hours. Got me to work quickly.
Warehouse Worker/Laborer
Warehouse Worker/Laborer (Former Employee), Scranton, PAMarch 16, 2014
Working for this company I enjoy working with my co-worker we work as a team. I made sure my shipping order was done on time. My team lead as well as my big boss we work as a team to help one another work in a happy n safety environment.
Productive and friendly environment
Material Handler (Former Employee), McDonough, GAMarch 14, 2014
Busy work days, friendly management, friendly co-workers, flexible hours, lifting was thew hardest part, learned how to use an RF gun.

1 2 3 4 5

About Select Staffing

At Select, we understand how stressful a job search can be. That’s why we take the time to understand your skills, motivations, – Read more

Select Staffing Photos