Select Staffing

Select Staffing Employer Reviews

good
General Laborer (Former Employee), Lancaster, CADecember 1, 2014
very quick on answering questioning but dont take care of you.
Decent job
Data Entry (Former Employee), Perth Amboy, NJNovember 29, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: ambiance
The pay was great but I did not like the favoritism at this job.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Stockton, CANovember 24, 2014
Pros: temp work
Cons: need temp to hire position
Found me temporary employment fast, but need to find full time permanent position. The down fall was that a few of my pay checks were not on time and at one time, it was mailed to me when I was supposed to pick it up.
Dedicated team with talented professionals
SharePoint Team Lead (Former Employee), CaliforniaNovember 20, 2014
Dedicated team with talented professionals, got a chance to learn new things working here. Got a chance to work with new technologies like SharePoint 2013 and BI features. Management was ready to provide Microsoft support for any critical issues always. Working with Windows administrators and SQL DBAs was really supportive.
its okay place if your just getting to look for a quick job
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXNovember 20, 2014
Pros: easy to get a job, friendly enviroment
Cons: sometimes the jobs weren't exactly as they say the would be
Working for this temp agency, at first was great happy for them to place me so fast and actual stuck by me after i had received an injury at work. But the second job locations wasn't exactly what was told to me, but great paycheck every week.
MINIMUM WAGE WITH NO PAY INCREASES BASED ON MERIT
PACKER/MACHINE OPERATOR/MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee), Covina, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: good office staff
Cons: little or no chance for advancement
COMPANY HAS KEPT ME SOLVENT, THOUGH FINANCIAL STRUGGLE AT MINIMUM WAGE.
Growing Company
Account Representative/Account Manager (Current Employee), Santa Barbara, CANovember 18, 2014
The company has had strong sales growth year over year. It is not a bad company for the right person.
Seasonal Retail Work
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLNovember 17, 2014
Pros: opened the door of opputunity for a permanent job at walmart.
Cons: seasonal job work only/ main company not local & hard to reach.
This was a seasonal job with a vary short lifespan doing Christmas retail merchandising for Walmart and various duties as assigned by supervisors.It was a fast paced, multi-task environment that was constantly in motion with priorities shifting often.Walmart managers at that time were exceptional people.Fellow co-workers were mediocre to exceptional.The hardest part of the work was walking very fast on the tiled concrete floor for eight hours.The most enjoyable part of the job was the variety of the work assigned and the overall generally good comraderie of fellow workers.By being able to showcase my work ethic and abilities it impressed Walmart managers to immediately hire me once a position became available.
always has a job lined up for you
checker (Former Employee), Riverside, CANovember 12, 2014
management was awful. I got fired behind an immature man. who yelled at me at work. unprofessional.
part of my job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, ILNovember 10, 2014
Pros: sometime getting exstended time on breaks.
Cons: not having a break on time or break being short.
My job was productive and fun environment, otherwise I learned to work hard at getting my job done and done right. Management was fun and easy going and fun to work with, co-workers was they where fun to work with and was there when I needed help, but the hardest part of my job was when it was very hot and we had allot of product that needed to be shipped out and had to reach dead line to have product ready for shipment, but the most part of the job that I loved was that the supervisor would help his or her employee's get there job done and that everyone was happy at the end of the day.
Great enviroment
Onsite Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 9, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: low pay
This was a very laid back environment and I was able to make up my hours.
Very helpful agency
Facilities and Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Fenton, MONovember 6, 2014
If you want a guaranteed job, this is the agency to go to!! the owner, a very sweet lady placed me at unigroup worldwide. it was a very enjoyable job to work at with great employees, great schedule. unfortunately I was not able to continue at the company due to the budget that was allowed for temp workers
Supervisors were helpful at finding me work, quickly.
Receiving Verifier (Former Employee), Pooler, GANovember 4, 2014
Pros: quick to find me work.
Cons: no pay raises.
Placed me at Schneider Logistics as a receiving verifier. Learned to receive and verify freight coming into facility. Management was good. Management stayed in touch with Schneider about my progress on the job. Co-workers were pleasant.
Job was not hard. Enjoyed working with other employees.
productive fun place with hand ball court DEPENDS
general laborer (Former Employee), Paramount, CANovember 4, 2014
Pros: sports
Cons: short breaks
My typical day of work began early in the morning cold air through out the work place.Every day we will exercise for about 10 minutes after we clock'in to avoid accidents.Lunch time we play hand ball.
and as soon as you know it works over.practical jokes keep every one at ease.Boss says as long as the works getting done it is no problem

ONLY OBTAINS TO CERTAIN JOBS
Work overload
Scanner (Former Employee), Aurora, CONovember 3, 2014
Pros: maniatory overtime
Cons: leaning how to scan
Prepping documents, scanning, indexing, validating. Document control
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 3, 2014
Work is very productive very fast pace. I like the work environment everyone gets along. Management is pretty good. The most enjoyable part of the day is when there's more work. I like to stay busy.
productive work environment
General Laborer (Former Employee), Longview, TXOctober 31, 2014
Got to go out of town and see different parts of America, which I enjoyed.
Knows and applies principles, techniques, technology and practices that demonstrate competency in the particular job function.
fork lift (Former Employee), Riverside, CAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: accepts change
Cons: healthcare
Attempts to use logical reasoning in making decisions and solving problems.
constantly chalenging--loved that
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Salisbury, NCOctober 29, 2014
Pros: social benefits
Cons: worked endlessly--small children at the time
love the excitement of travel and representing and having pride in myself and what I was accomplishing while working there. love to have the freedom to travel and use my culture knowledge to help make the company and myself achieve higher success.
A Medium Pace and Fun Workplace
Operations Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 24, 2014
Im actively seeking an employer who achieves group participation to improve work, set priorities, and solves problems.

About Select Staffing

At Select, we understand how stressful a job search can be. That’s why we take the time to understand your skills, motivations, – Read more