Select Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Select Staffing
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 1, 2016
The great thing about working for Select Staffing was the experience and learning of several different trade. I would consider working for them in the future.
somber atmosphere
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 30, 2016
Management not courteous or friendly. Great employee turn-over. Most enjoyable part was meeting company business clients.
Pros
Learned about import/export business
Cons
no breaks
Productive company with a variety of assignments.
Customer Service Representative Select Staffing (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMarch 30, 2016
My opinion is favorable. I was given many opportunities to utilize my customer service skills, which includes call management and problem resolution.
Productive and balancing life job
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 28, 2016
Select Staffing has good service, staffs are very friendly and usefully, payments are on time. Select Staffing has good relationship with its clients.
Fast paced work environment.
Shrink Wrap Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  La Habra, CAMarch 24, 2016
Typical day is getting all orders complete on time. I learned to work with others. Co-workers were productive. Hardest part of the job when production makes a mistake and we have to redo all the pallets. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting out of there after standing and walking for 7 hours.
Pros
Had first shift.
Cons
Seasonal position/Temp
Great Staff That Works Hard For Job Seeker
Shipping&Distribtion Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 24, 2016
The Rancho location has treated me very well. They took the time to match my resume to similar available jobs with above average pay.
Pros
Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit
productive and fun
shipping (Former Employee) –  Huntington Park, CAMarch 23, 2016
yes i love to work andt they are awesome and fun they have alot of overtime my coworker are friendly they help you when you are in trouble
Pros
overtime
Cons
healthcare
Select Staffing/Trane
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMarch 21, 2016
Clock in, receive daily briefing, get assigned to designated work area. After ensuring that the proper gear is obtained set, I would then set up work station. If there was work left from the day before continue with that and so forth.
Pros
free safety gear
Cons
short breaks
General labor
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Paramount, CAMarch 19, 2016
Manually unloaded trailers of imported merchandise and documented transported product around the company and organized it all.
Very productive and great customer service
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 16, 2016
Great company and is very good with updates and employee arousals. They assure team work and they assure employee satisfaction.
Hard
Material Handler/Order Picker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 15, 2016
Picking and packing all day but with great people. This was a good job because the boss made it fun. It just was no run for growth.
Pros
great people
Cons
walking
Good customer service
Production (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMarch 10, 2016
The jobs they sent me to really helped me a lot with my experience and skills. Also have full time jobs which is what I'm looking for and pays weekly.
Pros
pay weekly
Cons
temporary jobs only
multi cultural and quick paced with enjoyable people
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMarch 9, 2016
every day of this job was enjoyable, i always got to work at an enjoyably pace which for me is fast. Other employs got long very well and aloud it to be a very multi cultural place. Our fellow management would work right along with us occasionally and aloud for fun drawings to take place and also supply treats like drinks and sandwiches. The hardest part of the job would have had to be the slowing of production which leads workers to feel tired an not as alert, while the best part was the experiences of work its self.
Pros
Free snacks occasionally
Easy labor. Friendly managers.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 8, 2016
Great place to work! You get three breaks, (2) fifteen minute breaks and (1) thirty minute break. Relaxed setting. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Job is not too hard to perform or understand.
Cons
20 minute walk from the bus stop
the challenge and goals on a daily basic
lead (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSMarch 8, 2016
you get to meet new and exciting people on a daily basic.i have learned every job in the warehouse was able to trained new and current employees on a daily basic. every day was different and was a challenge but i was dedicated,a hard worker, and a fast learner teamwork is the key to being success and i carry all the qualities to be successsful
good enviroment
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 6, 2016
a typical day was easy and quick learned just to take my time when I'm working which I really need to learn how to do cause I really don't take my time doing things. management was good, coworkers were nice, no hard part, enjoyable part of the job was talking and meeting new people.
Pros
buiding was very nice looking
Cons
had to bring my own lunch
bad management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  La Mirada, CAMarch 4, 2016
too much work for one person and at times wouldn't be able to take breaks just to try and finish all the work on time. it was overwhelming at times.
Pros
Cons
no insurance, no help, no breaks
chile when i tell you
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMarch 3, 2016
They lead you on thinking that your gonna get hired on and come to find out you will be a temporary employee until your dead.
Work year round so I stay busy.
Laborer Worker (Current Employee) –  Tracy, CAMarch 1, 2016
The company Select sent me to is well know and a very busy, fast paced environment. We have Select management on site and she is awesome at what she does. She makes it that much better working for Select!! She always makes sure we are okay and everything is running smooth in the department she sends us to.
Pros
We have Select worker on job site 👍
Cons
short breaks
Productive place
On-site Cordinater/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAFebruary 26, 2016
Everyday is a different day with different challenges to over come. Great management over seeing guiding my team and myself. I love being a team player and always working as a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Select Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.