Select Staffing

Select Staffing Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 4, 2015
Everyday was a good day, learned new things, had good co- workers, management team was understanding, and most of all the job was fairly easy.
Learning experience
Account Representative (Current Employee), ExcelsiorMay 4, 2015
Pros: Good pay, expenses, fringe benefits
Cons: Hours, red-tape, lack of company training
I search for companies with staffing needs and attempt to persuade them to use our staffing services. This involves face to face and telephone cold calling as well as following up on warm leads. The process is significantly hampered by the legal red tape and numerous individuals involved in final approval.
Poor jobs
associate (Former Employee), ClearwaterMay 2, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
poor jobs only minimum wage jobs very short or no breaks long hours and if you quit they hold your last check have to fight to get it
Helpful and friendly staff that can help bring you back into the work life
Clerk/ AR/ Receptionist (Current Employee), MontereyMay 1, 2015
Pros: Got me a new job within a field of prior experience and choice
Cons: No Benefits, Minimum Wage, need lots of patience towards results.
I have been working as a clerk/ receptionist with an important company and I love it. Select Staffing helped me find a job after college and getting my foot in the door so to speak. I have acquired new skills, multitask in ways I didn't know I was capable of doing and build relationships with staff. The catch is that I am temp with possible permanent opportunity. As I know my assignment might end soon, later or never. You have to work hard so the employer can see what your all about. Another thing is you are always left out of meetings, updates are one on one, no benefits, no sick pay, and minimum wage. If you want new opportunities go for it but if you are looking for a permanent position make sure you do your research well, I could of possibly had a higher pay if I negotiated with the agency and not the location.
Good way to get your foot in the door so to speak.
Temporary Staffing Agent, Industrial (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNApril 29, 2015
Pros: Chance to learn different skills
Cons: appointment may end with no notice.
Select Staffing is a good starting point in which to gaining some experience and new skills. The down side working for this company is that there is no guarantee on finding a permanent job position. A assignment may to terminated at anytime for any reason.
Typical day
I.T. Help Desk Support (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 26, 2015
MY job is to assist end user with general info concerning password resets, computer imaging, replacing and setting up pc and peripherals.
Good
Racker (Current Employee), Marysville, WAApril 22, 2015
Pros: 4 people work on my shift, vending machines
I enjoy the people I work with. They are kind and funny, four people work on my shift. It is not a bad place to work. The management is very kind.
Different
Material Handler/Clerk, (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 22, 2015
Pros: different jobs
Cons: insurance
learned how to muli-task, moved to different jobs, co-workers- some were great others not as friendly. In office staff were great and tried to help anyway they could.
Select Staffing is a okay place to work.
Clerk Processor (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 19, 2015
I say Select Staffing is okay, because they only give out minimum wage positions. and as soon as someone new steps in the door your moved to the bottom of the work list.
Productive and self motivated
Reach Truck Operator (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Healthcare
Reach Truck Operator preforming full pallet picks and replenish empty locations as needed, fast paced and safe environment to work friendly co-workers and team player orientated
Productive work environment
office Admin (Current Employee), Midlothian, VaApril 13, 2015
Typical office work place. Had to help people looking for jobs. Would have orientation for them to get them ready for there new employment.
very fun place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 11, 2015
I enjoyed the work hours and the convenient location. I also enjoyed the work environment and the good management. The best thing that I enjoyed about this job was the overtime.
Select Sfaffing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Modesto, CAApril 9, 2015
Pros: free chips
Cons: rude, short hours, not orangize, no flex, no lunch breaks always working
At first things were going great after busy season was over. got a called that no more work. I diasortant because never was late, was when to work. even on my days off, when in early. very bad place to work not friendly. I willnt be recommading no one there!
Productive fun place
Laborer (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CAApril 9, 2015
Pros: No Free Lunch Bring or Buy Your Own.
Cons: Short breaks, HealthCare
You would Learn from Other Co-Workers and the hardest part of the job would be if it was an outdoor job. The Most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to interact with the co-workers.
Staffing company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 9, 2015
just another staffing company, not much to say about them, they found me a couple of good jobs but they were all just temp. assignments
The place and people makes my job a good job no complaints
General Laborer (Current Employee), Plainfield, INApril 7, 2015
Pros: Good work place
Cons: Not enough work
My day starts with getting all my things together,plaining my day,Talking to co-workers. the hardest part of the job is waiting, waiting for orders,or between orders The best part is the relationship i have with whoever i work around. I like people..
hard work but a great environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 6, 2015
Pros: enjoyed the job
Cons: sometimes there would be no work for us to do.
The company that Select Staffing employed me at had a great atmosphere. Everyone there was there to work and when it was time to relax we would really relax. But it was well earned and even more appreciated at the end of the day. I couldn't wait to go back to work.
Large Nationwide Company
On Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Livonia, MIApril 3, 2015
Select Staffing is based in Santa Barbara, California.
Select staffs for Administrative, Clerical and Light Industrial positions.
Its ok
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCApril 3, 2015
Factory and production work 12 hours shifts packing and assembly. Call you in for only 2hrs at times because they have sent too many temps.
Not a place for permanent employment
Forklift Operator, Quality Control, and Line Lead (Former Employee), Granite City, ILMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Paycheck
Cons: Unreliability
Good about placing you in a job, not so good about finding permanent position within the company. Worked for them for over 2 yrs and was never permanently placed with a permanent job.

About Select Staffing

At Select, we understand how stressful a job search can be. That’s why we take the time to understand your skills, motivations, – Read more

Select Staffing Salaries