Select Staffing

Select Staffing Employee Reviews

It was fun job working with the employees.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMarch 19, 2015
Pros: it easy and fun to work at, also they had parties and cook outs.
Cons: it wasnt enough hours at the time.
What i learned working for this company is how to have good communication skills also how how to communicate and get along well with others as well to be patient also.
Great atmosphere and people.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAMarch 14, 2015
Pros: nice people, safe environment, great company.
Cons: $180 for a weeks work of back breaking work.
All the people are nice, great teams to work with, very safe environment to be in, and overall productive day working there.
Fun working at elementary schools
Server (Former Employee), Avondale, AZMarch 12, 2015
Pros: free lunch, long breaks, and they allowed cell phones
Come in and start preparing for breakfast and lunch. The when its time pass out the food to all the students. After lunch clean kitchen and go home. I learned how to work better with little kids. Management was ok I never really seen anyone from management. My co workers where nice but barley knew English. There wasn't really a hard part of the job and it was all enjoyable.
They are a Personnel Agency who got me to work right away.
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee), Duarte, CAMarch 12, 2015
In a typical day, I answered phones and helped with customer service issues. This was many years ago but I do recall working with good people and management. This job was relatively easy and I enjoyed the fast-paced environment.
enjoyed working with the employees there
parking (Former Employee), Batesville, MSMarch 10, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: breaks was hard bc u couldnt leave your post until someone release you.
a typical day @ work was exciting. I got a chance to meet ppl and became friendly with some of the employees there. they was very nice to me. they feed me and kept me going.

I learned a lot from them.

management was bad at first bc they got smart and I don't work with smart mouth ppl but after a few weeks of handling them I got use to it.

I don't remember the names of all but some of my co workers were mostly cousins and friends that I meet while working there.

there wasn't a hardest part. .

the most enjoyable part was getting to know new faces and working with the people and them treating me with respect and being nice to me.
Forward thinking staffing agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMarch 9, 2015
I enjoyed working for Select Staffing as an Administrative assistant. There was a lot of productivity involved in my daily routine. What I found most enjoyable was the one on one relationship with clients, assessing their resume, job skills, attributes.
Our management team was amazing to work with. The management team worked along side the rest of the staff towards a productive and progressive work environment.
Pretty entertaining job
Activities Program Leader (Current Employee), Santa Maria, CAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: short hours
Cons: no benefits. no extra shifts to pick up
As soon as the kids get out of school, we prepare snack, then there's 3 rotations for the day. Hw, PE, and Skills. Then supper is prepared.
provides steady temporary jobs daily MOSTLY within the distance requests.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), CAMarch 5, 2015
Overall the agents at select are steadily diligent about any requirements for their jobs. For the most part, they stick to the parameters they are given and they keep up with any changes you may give them to stay within. I appreciate any employer that treats each person who come's in to say something about a job they've been assigned to, friendly or not, and deals with said client accordingly.
warehouse
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee), Covina, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: warehouse
Cons: warehouse
i was packaging and unloading and loading and do dock work paper work for pallets fix tv . check to boes to tell if they need to by fixs
Great place to work if you're a Drama Queen
Account Sales Representative (Former Employee), Paris, ILMarch 3, 2015
Pros: sales conference and cash bonuses
Cons: management, unrealistic expectations, structure, low pay
Company sets unrealistic goals for territory worked. Requires office time and does not give adequate space to complete work. Managers and Regional managers create Drama and talk about each other during working hours. Management is not held to the same standard as employees. Select employees and Management talk badly about associates and provide placement to companies based solely on likes and dislikes not on qualifications.
Management creates a hostile work environment.
Sales Reps success is based off of the ability of the office personnel doing their job. Your fate is in someone else's hands.
Enjoyed my time working as a leasing consultant
WESTWOOD LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMarch 2, 2015
Learned how to do deposits, customer service skills that will never be replaced. The hardest part of the job was leasing apartments and discussing with potential lessors everything they wanted to know. The most enjoyable part was getting to know some of the people who lived there.
Friendly Work Place
ADMINISTRATOR / RECRUITOR (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 2, 2015
Working at Select Staffing has been one of my favorite jobs. I had the opportunity to help people in need every day. I felt like my position challenged me enough to keep my interest but did not run me ragged. My manager was wonderful to work for and was very considerate of the people she worked with. The hardest part of the job was when we were unable to help people due to criminal backgrounds. Select – more... Staffing hires people based on a set of requirements that weed out people who would not be able to be depended on, and when there were cases where people had made drastic changes in their lives but still had the criminal background, it was hard to turn them down. My co-workers were amazing and are still very close friends. Over all, if I didn't have to leave due to furthering my education, I could have seen myself working there for much longer. – less
The temp jobs
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Oxnard, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: learned more skills and use the skills i already know
Cons: job to job
I enjoyed working for select Staffing. The only thing I disliked it was the assignments were over in a matter of a couple of weeks. I want to establish a long term place of employeement
Select Staffing is really good they found me a job right away plus there all about safety and have benefits for there workers.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Corona, CAMarch 1, 2015
I'm hard worker, quick learner, always on time and always pay attention to everything I do. I work with great people i get along with everybody my manager is great. I've learned more here than I thought I would of and I'm glad for that.
boring
Package Handler (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2015
Not properly run. just opened. not enough resources to get the job done. wouldn't return. no one was in charge.not enough employees. rates to high.
Productive and Fun
Personal Assistant, Cashier (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: hour lunch and payed breaks
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at work was taking phone calls, scheduling appointments and helping customers become employed. I learned how to devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing. My co-workers were loving and helpful to me. the hardiest part of my job is when i wasn't able to hire people the looks on there faces was detrimental. I love making customers who became our company employees happy they embrace my good customer service.
N/A
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: no pros
Cons: always new staff members
Not a good agency to work for, the turn over rate is bad, always new staff, and there never on the same page. Your constantly having to explain over and over no one passes on your messages
friends
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Chino, CAFebruary 23, 2015
they wernt organized they would give me weird schedules I was on my own in the stock room most of the time and they expected me to get everything sensored and organized in four hours when I woul be getting 35 boxes of shipment or more
warehouse work
counts items
warehouse
Awesome work force
Warehouse Employee (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSFebruary 12, 2015
LOvely peolple who don't mind accommodating your life's everyday schedule. Friendly recruiters, wonderful job placements. All in all,I recommend Select Staffing for anyone who's seeking an job.

About Select Staffing

At Select, we understand how stressful a job search can be. That’s why we take the time to understand your skills, motivations, – Read more

Select Staffing Salaries