Select Staffing

Select Staffing Employer Reviews

I enjoyed working there and was a good place too work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Normal, ILAugust 23, 2014
On my first day of work i was on the machine called the 150. it was a machine that made parts come out and i had too make sure the parts was good or bad.the supervisor was great and nice as well as the other employees that i work with.the hardest part of the job was the back door scuff which had too be placed in three different machines to make sure is properly fitted.also the most enjoyable thing about the job was meeting new people who is nice and help you out as a team.
hardworking
Packer and Dumper (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 21, 2014
Co-workers were fun to be with daily most were hardworkers, fast paced alot of overtime, i learned how to work on a line and be available for whever i was needed and best suited the team.
Seasonal work
Onsite Consultant-Seasonal (Former Employee), Tukwila, WAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no medical/seasonal work
I needed to move closer to family so I took this seasonal position in the mean time while trying to find permanent work. great place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSAugust 20, 2014
As a Select Staffing employee, I loved the job title I was assigned which was an electric palet jack operator. Every order that was assigned to me was achieved accordingly. Everyone worked as a team. All assignments were a success at the end of each day.
Great job agency
Temp Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Chino, CAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: updating clients
Cons: turn in paper time cards.
They keep their database very well maintained and always update their clients with great job opportunities.
lame
shipping (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAAugust 17, 2014
Work was to hard for the amount of money you are paid. they didnt pay me a check for a whole week, worst experience.
A fun and productive job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Grenada, MSAugust 14, 2014
Pros: good benfits
Cons: hot, uncleanly, and lots of fiber
A typical work day was making pans at Surban Plastic. I learned how to be a machine operators at the job.
good job
Different temp jobs (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 13, 2014
good job while it lasted loved working with the other people
Laid back and enjoyable place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 13, 2014
Pros: easy work and an enjoyable work place.
Cons: company owners were not very friendly
A typical day at work I would come in and immediately turn my computer on and get the work to be done ready to go. Throughout the work day we were allowed to listen to music softly as we worked and we could socialize some with our coworkers as long as the work was completed by the end of the week. I honestly didn't learn anything that I have not already experienced in the workforce, except maybe the way Temp. Agencies work. The management of the company was not the most employee friendly, but my immediate manager was very organized and great with us employees. She made the environment work friendly and fun while keeping it professional. The hardest part of the job was probably getting all of the time cards entered in time, especially when the companies did not send them in right and some would refuse to correct it, however we did get them done every week and I would do my best to do my work and then some to help get it done. The most enjoyable part of the job was probably my coworkers. We worked together to get tasks done and would be rewarded by the manager.
Temporary position lead to permanent employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 12, 2014
Select Staffing brought me to Delta Dental as a temp to hire employee that lead to my permanent position.
Personnel Supervisor
Personnel Supervisor (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: lots of bonus incentives, local level shows appreciation for employee hard work, flexibility of your day
Cons: work life balance, very high stress environment
On a local level this company is fantastic. The branch manger is nice, level headed, calm, and welcoming. I've picked up so many useful skills from my position and from my branch manager. The hardest part of this job though, would be the work life balance. Salaried position also gets no OT which gets frustrating working nearly 24/7. The job in general is a fantastic opportunity with many compensation benefits however, it definitely takes a certain personality type.
Cool work place at times
Laborer (Former Employee), Goodman, MSAugust 5, 2014
Pros: most of the things that you have to do are really easy.
Cons: work hours.
The job has some fun sides as long as you go to the right place. There are many people out there that like to use their position to put others down. So all in all, it is more about where you go than the actual job.
A nice Cool work area.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: getting to have a 30 min lunch and having the fast food resurant down the street
Cons: not any cons really besides have to keep taking your safety equipment on and off.
•a typical day at work
Is making electrical parts and wiring parts.
•what you learned
how to assemble a light switch and how to assemble more than 1 at a time.
•management
set out and get everything u need to get for the day you'll accomplish everything quicker.
•your co-workers
My co workers were very nice and we helped each other get what we needed to get done
•the hardest part of the job
Learning something new and get the task done in the time my boss wanted it to b done.
•the most enjoyable part of the of the job
not having anything to do and getting to know my co workers better.
it's a temp company.The place I worked at was great.
Porter/Forklift driver (Former Employee), PAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: i had a great boss at the warehouse were i worked.
Cons: select staffing all in all.
This company doesn't know what it's doing. My pay check was short most of the time. I was laid off and never got my last check.
Temp to Hire but never Hire
General Laborer (Former Employee), Livonia, MIAugust 1, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: worst place to expect to keep a job.
i work within this company for over three years and was placed between two different temp companies so they wouldn't have to hire me full-time. the work was easy. i learned more about the jobs that i didn't have than about what i was placed there for. the hardest part about the job was that it was so boring when the plant went down. my co workers were fun most of the time.made the time go by faster.
Challenging and fun
BCBSAL Retention Team Leader (Current Employee), Charleston, ILJuly 29, 2014
Pros: friendly environment.
Cons: working full time, but still being a temp.
I love working at Select Remedy because it's a fun, fast paced environment and I'm constantly looking for a challenge. As soon as I get comfortable, They change it up so I always have to be up to speed. I enjoy learning new things and this job definitely does that for me
Great learning experience.
Sorter (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 24, 2014
Pros: getting great learning experience in a lot of areas in the warehouse, and oppurtunities to prove myself to the company.
Cons: wasn't hiring through the company.
A typical day at work was always busy on any line assigned in the warehouse, which gave me great learning experience for the future jobs to come in case i go through another company similar to the ones i was assigned to. Lunch and going home was the most enjoyable part of the day and the hardest part of the job i cannot say because it was pretty easy and simple. Co-workers were very cool and laid back.
Select Staffing
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAJuly 19, 2014
Typically work Mon-Fri, 9-5

I learned various warehouse data systems, time management, and machine operations.

Hardest part of the job is not advancing after hard work.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you meet while on the job.
Always learning
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: paid every week
Cons: no benefits
Typical day at work is okay, just no opportunity really move up in the company and you can be unemployed any day my co-workers are fine management treats you like a number not a person because the vast amount of employees that enter there workforce, I did learn alot it is a great experience.
Productive and Fast Paced environment
Temporary Receptionist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 16, 2014
Pros: wonderful management and staff
Cons: temporary
Fast paced environment, which I absolutely crave. The best part is I got the chance to meet many people from different backgrounds, and actually helped them get jobs.
The hardest part was having to reject someone for being a felon!

About Select Staffing

At Select, we understand how stressful a job search can be. That’s why we take the time to understand your skills, motivations, – Read more