Select Staffing Employee Reviews

Found 1,081 reviews matching the search
what it's like (warehouse work)
warehouse (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 28, 2017
be prepared to work hard
how to sort
tough/ understanding
work hard
working when tired
earning wages

just show up and be prepared to work hard, and their would be no problems
Pros
earnings
Cons
short breaks
July 6, 2017

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

productive
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 28, 2017
constant checking on their clients
positive attitudes
give good jobs
good pay based on your experience
they help give benefits
they're always quick to answer
Pros
quick to give jobs
Cons
sometimes co-workers can be mean

Na
Warehouse Worker, General laborer (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 28, 2017
I dont really have a lot to say about tge company.. they always called me when they needed someone however i feel like my qualifications were not put to good use

Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Worked hard to get me the job at the hosptial
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 28, 2017
They worked hard to get me the job at the hospital and would call and check periodically to see how the job was going. They were very helpful anytime I had a question.
Pros
The hourly rate was fair
Cons
no vaction or paid holidays no matter how long you work for them
July 6, 2017

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Great temp job
Administrative representative & dispatch (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAJune 27, 2017
Just enough to get you the tools that you would need to become a CSR2 that handles escalated calls, the people here are very helpful as well. the supervisor are onsite to help you with any situations you have.
July 6, 2017

Great job nice place to work very productive
Food Processor (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAJune 27, 2017
Really is a great place to work,I started off with a cool schedule and everything, I was even told how a good job I was doing and then all of sudden my hours went working 4days to 0days
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons

ok
Assembly Tech. Production (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 25, 2017
It all depend on the job and who is involved. it was no real guarantees you will get the job even if you do good and most of the time it was about who you know and not what you know.....
Pros
it was a job
Cons
a lot
June 27, 2017

We appreciate your feedback. Please know that Select Staffing considers many factors when hiring associates. We strive to hire the most qualified candidates by considering, among other things, the candidate’s work history and skills, results of screening tools, the candidate’s availability, and the needs of our clients

Fast pace environment, good culture
Staffing Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJune 25, 2017
I don't work there anymore. When i did work with Select Staffing, it was a great experience and I would still be there but I made a sudden change at the time. I would go back to them if the opportunity happens.
Pros
Good Family- Work balance
Cons
Sometimes management but great overall
June 27, 2017

Fast job placement`
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 21, 2017
Everyone was friendly and helpful if help was needed. Consistency was always available anytime I said or reported I was available to work. I was provided with a back brace, They worked around my schedule providing me with a comfortable work schedule.

Positive job placement
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJune 21, 2017
The recruiter really impressed me by taking my skills and personality into account. Even though the assignment was temporary (call center scheduling, I would still recommend Select
Pros
Excellent job placement
Cons
nothing out of the usual waiting for the next assigment

Temp Service
Clamp Operator (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GAJune 21, 2017
Will provide you with the job you are looking for from temp to hire if available....need transportation to get to the jobs that are provided for you and be on time

Nice agency to work for
Warehouse Worker, Shipping/receiving (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAJune 21, 2017
Enjoyed the flexibility this agency/their assignments provided me. I completed several assignments for Select. Whenever one assignment ended; due to my work ethics, I was immediately assigned to another.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No chance for advancement

Fun place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJune 20, 2017
It was a nice place to work. the people are nice to be around and I like helping others find a job. I thought it was overall a great place. I really liked it there.

Buen ambiente de trabajo
werehouse (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJune 19, 2017
Yo opino que es bueno pero deberían de dar más horas.

Excellent clerical staffing agency
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJune 17, 2017
I've been matched with several, exciting positions across multiple industries. Short-term, long-term, temp-to-perm options. No obligation to accept any assignment.
Pros
No obligation to accept any assignment, weekly pay
Cons
No local assignments within 10 mile radius of home address

good for a week or two
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 17, 2017
its a temp service kind of self explanatory only writing this so i can complete my application on Indeed, found me a job that i stayed at for 3 months always treated like a temp.

Waste of time
None (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 15, 2017
They make you come in and fill out basically the same application, talk to a rep, and take a test and then you never hear from them again. No follow up calls or anything. When you call your rep, they tell you they applied you for a bunch of positions and they'll send follow ups. Complete waste.
June 26, 2017

We appreciate your feedback. Please know that ProLogistix considers many factors when hiring associates. We strive to hire the most qualified candidates by considering, among other things, the candidate’s work history and skills, results of screening tools, the candidate’s availability, and the needs of our clients

Waste of Time
Flight Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 15, 2017
If you don't have certification this place will not place you unless they are desperate for the contract they will.

I was used to get money off me even thou I was more than qualified for the position.
Pros
non
June 26, 2017

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. We'd like to get more details on what went wrong. Can you text us more detail at (904)302-5597?

They are a good company to work for.
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 13, 2017
This company had jobs available and offered me to interview with the company. Once the interview went well, I was then placed with the company as a temporary employee.
Pros
I was looking for work and they were able to place me.
Cons
Not enough work available

warehouse work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  olympic caJune 12, 2017
working for them in the begging was good they had a lot of work, a month or 2 later they kept saying they didn't have any work available at the moment , so i started looking around for employment

Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Select Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.