Selective Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Long wait time for assignment. Have to take what's given right away. Better have car!
CMB Analyst, HSBC (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYSeptember 11, 2015
Long wait time for assignment. Have to take what's given right away. Better have a car! The company advertises many jobs available right away, then puts you on a waiting list where you must call once a week, no more no less. After a month of no offers, why continue calling?
Placed me in a well paying job as I re-entered the work force.
Analyst/Contingent (Former Employee) –  NYMay 24, 2015
Very grateful for them placing me with a company I could gain experience from. I was a stay at home mom for 10 years, so it can be very scary trying to figure out what the re-entry plan will be. It was great to be placed somewhere that matched my skills.
Pros
Placed me in the right job for my skills
Cons
pay was tough at first, but hired full time by new company in 3 months.
Work at HSBC aml compliance officer
AML Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Depew, NYOctober 8, 2013
One of the better temp agencies to work for. Actual listen to where you want to work and they find job that's fits your needs.
Worklife
HSBC Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  WIlliamsville, NYJuly 26, 2013
It was wonderful working for that company. I learned to work well with others, more than i already known. The hardest part of the job would have to be when you would receive a box without the file you need it in. Then you would have to search the computer database to track that specific file.
Great Company.
Operations Assistant and Initial Review Agent (Current Employee) –  1775 Wherle DriveMarch 17, 2013
I've been with HSBC as part of the CMB AML team since June 8, 2012, and have worked much overtime. Also, I'm still here.
Pros
saturday lunch, breakfast, weekday pizza parties...tons of food
Provided on the job training.
Temp for Hire/Production Line (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 4, 2012
This agency was quick to find work for employees that matched employees qualifications.
Good Agency!
HSBC Operations Lead Assistant/CMB AML (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYAugust 28, 2012
The staff was pleasant and professional and found me a long term contract position in a short amount if time.

4.5