SelectRemedy

SelectRemedy Employer Reviews

Work Place
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILDecember 12, 2013
Typical day at work. I was in the office in the morning and by day was out of the office being a road warrior. Cold calling and meetings with clients.

Management was mismanaged.

Enjoyed my job and the time I spent with my clients and also meeting new potential clients.

Did not enjoy fighting for my commissions. Way to many loop holes.
Fantastic Company, Great room to grow
Account Representative (Former Employee), Paris, ILSeptember 9, 2013
SelectRemedy has a fantastic company outlook,and as an employee you have many many advancement opportunities.
The worst place I have ever worked.
On-site Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ilMay 22, 2013
Pros: did not have to see my area director everyday
Cons: over worked and under paid
Not enough training and follow up for what was expected of me on a daily basis. You are expected to work 24-7 and be available 7-days a week and do not even attempt to say that you need family time...

Absolutely zero interpersonal skills or support from my management team. The "Area Director" was a complete unprofessional typical sales minded only – more... and very rude, condescending individual. This individual new to the organization, I am convinced blinded his boss completely from who he really is. He did not practice the companies "culture/values" at all that I learned in their training manual. All kinds of Human Resources violations.

Co-workers very afraid to speak up and misreable.

Enjoyed helping others. – less
Descent place
Recruiter/Personnel Supervisor (Former Employee), Napa, CAJanuary 15, 2013
Descent place to work. Benefits not the best, not the worst. Experience varies from branch to branch depending on the target staffing markets.

My manager gave me sales incentives that were awesome. Hit goals get cash (ie: $1200 so pretty descent)

Overall, would recommend if you have a sales oriented attitude.
Enjoyable job
Payer Website Registration Clerk (Current Employee), Danville, ILMarch 17, 2012
Pros: long term job, pay is okay.
Cons: benefits not work having
I do IT support work and love my job. The local office for Select has went through some management changes but the current person seems nice although not too familiar with what is going on yet.

About SelectRemedy

Serving the staffing industry for over 25 years, SelectRemedy matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking – Read more