Self Opportunity Employee Reviews in United States

About my Enterprenuership
Free Lancer (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeMarch 17, 2016
I believe the profession and passion are two commons words which has two separate routes,where we need to manage both of them or need to leave one. But when we choose our passion as profession then gives a great outcome of professionalism. I am the best example of professional because being at the age of 18,I learned new things day-by-day managing my undergraduate course course,I started my career as a freelancer.Done nearly 40 projects in the span of 2 years. The hardest part of the job is to manage my personal growth, where i m very lucky that i manged everything. The most happiest part in my life is probably enjoying with family and friends apart from that achieving my goals.
Pros
Self Confident, Team Management, Leadership skills
Cons
Sort tempered
There was no category that adequately described my personal self opportunity as a writer; therefore, I used this section to describe myself as author
Writer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 21, 2016
My opinion regarding self employment is that one has to be disciplined and posses self motivation in order to be successful. The most enjoyable part is that I have flexibility and full control of my own schedule. The most challenging part is that my creative juices don't always flow at will - I usually have to be creatively inspired in order to produce volume as a writer.
Pros
Total flexibility of my schedule, can work from home (or anywhere) and I learn a lot through researching various topics.
Cons
Unpredictability of salary, must be totally self-reliant of marketing/promotion of my product, it's challenging to perpetually be creative when creative juices are stalled.
Fun workplace
Nanny (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXMarch 20, 2016
Being self-employed as a nanny for the most part. It can definitely be a challenge, but it only encourages me to work harder. The work its self is very simple, feed the children, prepare activities, pursue fun healthy habits. My main client is a family members children. Managers require safety a must! Easily capable of maintaining a balanced schedule school, homework, hygiene, fun projects, meal (lunch dinner etc)
Pros
Child Care
Ability to be flexible in project coordination and development.
Educational Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2016
A typical day at work general involves doing research to support the needs of the project I am trying to develop. I must consider the educational requirements, the organization of information for final presentation purposes, how the information is going to be distributed (via on-line platform, directly to companies or students, training manuals or A/V presentations), and the associated legal restrictions. I am excellent at management and relate well to team members that I might be cooperating with to complete the process. Presently, the hardest part of the job is that the education system continues to decline in opportunities and profit. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing that my work is being utilized effectively by the educational community.
Pros
Working Independently.
Cons
The current state of Education.
Productive, fun, relaxed, and family-oriented work environment
Recruiter/On-boarding Specialist (Former Employee) –  808 Office Park Circle Lewisville, TX 75057July 26, 2015
Relaxed and fun work environment, but little to no supervision. Upper management is almost obsolete. Employees learn on their own from the first initial date of hire until. No advancement opportunities; no performance reviews conducted for raises. Company has an "overworked, but underpaid complex. Owner's lifestyle is flaunted in employee's faces, without compassion of employees quality of life.
Pros
Great opportunity for experience
Cons
Lack of pay
When you're green, you grow, when you're ripe you rot.
Sr. Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Soouthern CaliforniaOctober 26, 2015
Fun exciting people with a hunger for growth. Curiosity to try new things and a firm foundation from which to expand upon
Pros
New education, room for advancement
Cons
Limitations of what beauty is to the client, small work areas, no benefits
I love my last job except getting paid with family roughly became impossible so I had decided to go look for more opportunities
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 28, 2016
My last job was construction work with family roughly physical work. I need new opportunities for employment.I did demo,sheetrock,plaster, compound,mix cement,lay cement, electric power,plumbing ,roofing and cleaning.
Pros
Paid Vacation
Cons
Half hour lunch
Customer Service
In Home Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 11, 2016
I love interacting with people, and making sure they are 100% satisfied with their Service. I will go above and beyond to make experience, the high point of their day. In turn it makes my work and my life a joy. Just to see someone Smile....
Pros
Waking up and Starting a Fresh day, at any job.. Life is so precious..
Cons
When you see someone being Ungrateful, and judging others.
It's a great job but I don't have enough clients.
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Utica, NYJuly 17, 2016
I love motivating people to diet and exercise and get the most out of their fitness experiences. I meet people, have them assess for me their needs and desires, and together we work out a plan to serve those needs.
Pros
I set my own hours and get to help other people.
Cons
Not enough hours to sustain my family.
Very nice members to work with
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 26, 2016
Days at Lowes were very fast paced, very short handed in staff but the most of the people you worked with were great. Learned how to deal with very difficult customers and a lot of different attitudes with the co workers,
Pros
Difficult store managment long hrs short handed
Cons
Healthcare cowrkers
fun place to work,
Dog rescue (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTJuly 15, 2016
I'm a animal lover so it was very delightful to be able to care for multiple dogs,they are deffinatly your best friend and life long partners ..never a day I went home without joy and a smile ,,i wish the job lasted a lifetime, a great environment
Pros
ecellent pay, and a fun and exciting place to work
Cons
no cons
This job has allowed me to work with many great people; and keeps me learning.
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Self empolyedAugust 20, 2016
This seafood business has been a life long job. Crabbing, fishing, and marketing for this business has opened many doors for me. I enjoy meeting new people and learning from them.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Very demanding work on the body.
Love it well balanced
Private Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 11, 2016
I loved working for myself. And loved my Client and at the same time had plenty of time for my daughter and all of her activities. Also my client was able to go with me to do things got real close to my clients...
Pros
Manageability in my life fun
Cons
Got to close with my clients
Self Employed
Prep Cook/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 16, 2016
Continue to educated myself, striving to better myself in the culinary field. Everything that i do, the try to excel myself to cook better and practice everyday. At times, I may not exceed but I always pick myself up the do better and practice. Practice always, makes Perfect.
Very enjoyable
Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJuly 17, 2016
Fun and also laid back place to work. Work is Easy and pay is good. The people makes the experience 10x better. Looking at their smiling faces makes every rainy day full of sunshine
Pros
Lovely people
Travel
Journalist / Professional Consultancy (Former Employee) –  Santiago, MNJune 20, 2016
As a part time job, the best thing is i was able to manage my own times. Also, because i did several consultancies to different industries i could learn a lot about so many different subjects.
Seklf Employed ---
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 18, 2016
Being self employed is fun ... but if you lack the means or available space to increase price, it becomes very limited. Working at home is a plus. it is very rewarding getting everything done. so much fun.
Pros
at home work
Cons
always on call
Job Summuray
Freelance Plugin (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2016
Since this is self opportunity work that I am partaking with my colleagues, it feels really good. I am still developing this plugin with my colleagues.
coffee, soda, cafetiere.
Network consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester NHApril 18, 2016
Busy, busy buy. Work very to make my customers job easier.I get satisfaction in helping people. I love the look on people when thet can work again,
Pros
/soda, Coffee
Cons
/heaktcare
Retaired but have a lot to give
Consultant (Former Employee) –  ArizonaApril 3, 2016
I can review and determine issue with any utilities that your plant has
CIP, I've made excellent changes
Steam condensate issue cost saving
Air cost savings
Pros
old with expense
Cons
Not many years left

4.2