SelfRefind Employee Reviews

Horrific unskilled uneducated management
Therapist (Former Employee) –  IndianaOctober 24, 2017
Poor management, upper clinical management was ok. I enjoyed working with clients but mgmt was hostile, unprofessional, uneducated & unskilled with addiction population. Very sad when the hostilities would not cease. I am a dedicated therapist with years of experience. This population needs understandibg, compassion but also challenging structure while they adapt to a world without substances.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Management, hostile toxic environment for clients & staff, bullyish behavior that's not acceptable. Also a degree of discrimination
Pay is great and absoluty will be promoted even if you have no idea what your doing.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Marietta, OHOctober 22, 2017
Absolutely the biggest hot mess I've ever been professionally involved in. It's a pill mill. Nothing more. Your paid so well because they want you to keep your mouth shut about all the hocky bolonga at's going on. Bottom line get as many patients as possible don't worry about the results. And the kicker is WE the tax payers are paying for it.
Pros
Paid well
Cons
Everything else
Productive and fun workplace with a very good patient base.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  KYOctober 18, 2017
Great place to work but very little room for advancement. Upper management tends to be pushed around by lower level employees whom think they know substance abuse yet they have never worked with that specific client before.
High case load, no lunch breaks, poor client care, poor mgt
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 10, 2017
I was a therapist at the Bowling Green location. It was very stressful. There were many days I did not get a lunch hr. Very poor patient care and mgt.
Pros
Working with the clints
Cons
lunch breaks, poor management and letting cts go into withdrawal with no detox meds.
Stressful
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYSeptember 7, 2017
Quick paced; overwhelming; seemed that therapists were asked to complete extra work that was outside of therapeutic scope. It seemed there was barely enough time to stop and eat and take a break. Alot was required of therapists and pay did not seem like enough when considering all that therapists had to do. Also, it was a difficult workplace environment to work in, because therapists did not seem as valued as they should have been.
Poor management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYAugust 28, 2017
Poor management and absolutely no training provided. This agency allows people to be in authority with no degree. This place provides no stability to daily business dealing with clients.
Pros
Great patients
Cons
Poor management
Great experience
Self Employed Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Mountainburg, ARAugust 14, 2017
It was a great experience I learned how to deal with people and care for the elderly it advanced my career in the cleaning business help me meet new customer to clean and care for.
Pros
Breaks and discounts
Cons
Shprt breaks
You can be yourself and like what you do ,and now that every job you do is done to the best of your ability
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, KYAugust 4, 2017
I go to work each day every day is different an that's what I like about it.And the hardest part is clocking out,and the easy part is clocking in,an the manament,I to make my own decisions,remember,(selfrefind is being your own boss)
Pros
You're, your own boss
Cons
I can't think of any
Helping people
Chemical Dependency Counselor (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJuly 20, 2017
If you like to help people struggling, this is a good place. The co-workers all get along and work as a team. The manager is flexible and available. The company seems to be in transition but stable.
Pros
Personally Rewarding
Cons
Unclear corporate guidance
handy man
Household maintenance (Former Employee) –  Garnerville NY, Westtown NYJuly 8, 2017
This job was very easy because it was rewarding and satisfying to do things for yourself, doing it yourself helps on the bills in order to save. Running a household can be an everyday job that must be done to keep it going for many years
Pros
Saves money
Cons
hard to do after working all day
Productive opportunity Employer.
Companion Sitter (Former Employee) –  West Melbourne, FLAugust 12, 2016
An Excellent opportunity Employer to work for. You have to like the outdoors and be a hard worker to like this job. For this company. You dig trenches,clean all ares as needed and painting ,caulking and work as a team member. Be able to lift to upto 50lbs. @ all times. As requires.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Extreme weather conditions.
Productive on Clinical Level
Case Manager/Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, KYDecember 8, 2015
This company is productive on the clinic level, and clinic staff maintain professionalism and are mission driven. Corporate office has not displayed as much mission driven behaviour as clinic level employees. Overall, a great place to work on clinic level.
Fun work place injoy working with people
Notary Public (Current Employee) –  Creedmoor, NCOctober 13, 2015
Love working with people.My hardest part of a job is running out of things to to I like staying busy.Staying foucused on the task at hand.
Pros
New experience
Cons
Healthcare and benefits