Seminole Casino Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLAugust 5, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of patrolling the area and securing property, helping guests and doing tasks for the operation of the Casino. Management was professional and helpful. I learned more about teamwork and to always lend a helping hand. The best part of the job was interacting with guests.
Pros
Interacting with the public and making new friends.
Cons
Loud enviroment.
Productive and Fun workplace to be
Cook and Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJuly 25, 2017
Productive and Fun workplace to be . gives you a lot of advantage and it is a very good place for learning experience. people treat you with respect and if you don't know how to do something, they will be more happy to show you. When it's busy, you need to move very fast and make sure you talk to the guess to make sure that they get what they need.
Pros
Free Lunch and gift card
Cons
Short Break
Nice place to work
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 24, 2017
It very nice place to work good benefits salary's is good hours are good.teem members are nice growing opportunity lot of deferent position to work in.
Great place to work with great management
Special Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMay 31, 2017
Great place to work for; competitive environment; great benefits; opportunity for advancement. Free meals, great discounts for dry cleaning, tickets to concerts, hotels, other destinations.
Pros
Great perks
Cons
Personal favoritism
Smoke and mirrors
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMay 20, 2017
Wolf in sheep clothing. They make it seem like a great atmosphere and management banks on that so you won't realizing they're raping you with no Vaseline.
I love this job
Cocktail Server (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 29, 2017
i love this job!!!! i recommend this job to every one!! i recently started working here its been the best 6 month being here!!! as a cocktail server!!!
great place to work at
Floor Attendant (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLFebruary 4, 2017
i enjoyed cleaning the machines and vacuuming the floors. maintaining the restrooms by supplying them with more soap and toilet paper and cleaning urinals was simple to do as well.
Pros
free lunch there for employees
Cons
limited amount of breaks but it was ok
good pay crazy hours
Cocktail Waitress (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLJanuary 12, 2017
atmosphere is very lively, stay on your feet the whole time. eat before your shift because there might not be time to go on break. crazy shifts, morning one shift swing or overnight the next.
Pros
free lunch, healthcare
Cons
crazy schedule changes, favoritism
Great
Bingo/ Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 11, 2017
I loved it is just needed to find a place to grow with better hours and better pay I loved my coworkers it was fun to work there .......................
I hated this job.
Hostess/Cashier greeting customers, walking guests (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLJanuary 3, 2017
I really hated this job, they expect you to not have a life outside of the casino. They are very selfish and dont understand the importance of education. I hated that job.
Pros
fast money
Cons
terrible everything
Fun
CSR- Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Immokalee, FLSeptember 12, 2016
Its a fun work place, getting to help guest with games chat with them building a relationship with them. You are always on the go which I like and you get to have fun with the guest and that's what its all about pleasing our guest and making sure they have everything they need.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
to short of breaks
good workplace with okay environment for co-workers
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLAugust 16, 2016
starting off with team meeting prior to every shift to make sure everyone was on the same page and knew what was going on for the day. I learned to listen to my guests not to be in such a hurry all the time, learned about a new product almost every week. we worked as a team alot of the time 2 heads are better than one. The hardest part of the job was the constant smoke atmosphere, but i enjoyed meeting new adventurous people everyday.
Pros
all employees ate free
Cons
only had 15 minute breaks
Great
Security Officer/Slot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJuly 21, 2016
Maintain observation posts throughout the property.
Maintain various logs required for information purposes.
Maintains secure entry and exit to the Casino
Responsible for the safety and security of intensive cash operations. Promotes outgoing, friendly, customer oriented personality at all times
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
nothing
productive team work
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLJune 24, 2016
great work environment and co workers , I just did not like the late hours. but in all the company is great and I would recommend this to anyone.
Pros
great company
Cons
late hours
Great culture and diversity.
Revenue Verification Clerk (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLNovember 2, 2015
Great place to work. What about the workers, they all pulled together as a team and the fun made it seem like you weren`t even working. Management was always accessible and they really cared about the staff. The lines of communication were always open.
Pros
paid time off, birthday recognition and team members`s discounts at restaurants in the casino.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLOctober 18, 2015
This job gave me a chance to provide for my family .I want to thank everyone from the managers to all my coworkers that made this experience a good one.
Challenging
guest service (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 12, 2015
I have learned that there are a lot of personalities that are needed to make a department work well! If we were all the same it would be boring.....we all have special talents and skills that get the job done! Advancement for people is limited and to me it seems to be a "who you know" basis. Wish it wasn't that way! Otherwise I would give a much better review for working here!
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Advancement is limited to people
Great Culinary Experience
Line Cook and Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FloridaJuly 8, 2015
Great experience in Culinary and casino hospitality. The staff worked great together and had great job security. I learned a lot from working directly with many chefs.

I had to move back home to Ohio for family related issues or I would still be there.
Pros
Great staff, high paced and everyday you learn something new
Cons
Healthcare and lower wage region in Florida
Comfortable break room
Poker Dealer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 6, 2015
I have worked in Seminole Casino in a comfortable atmosphere of camaraderie with my bosses and colleagues, for 7 years.. Very good place . Nice experience
Fun Place to work
Cocktail Server/Bartender/Banquets (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLApril 1, 2015
Working at the casino tought me a lot. I learned how to communicate well with people of walks of life. I always had a smile on my face and customers were great. Would work there again.
Pros
everything
Cons
Needed morer hours