Seminole Casino Employee Reviews

good pay crazy hours
Cocktail Waitress (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLJanuary 12, 2017
atmosphere is very lively, stay on your feet the whole time. eat before your shift because there might not be time to go on break. crazy shifts, morning one shift swing or overnight the next.
Pros
free lunch, healthcare
Cons
crazy schedule changes, favoritism
Great
Bingo/ Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 11, 2017
I loved it is just needed to find a place to grow with better hours and better pay I loved my coworkers it was fun to work there .......................
I hated this job.
Hostess/Cashier greeting customers, walking guests (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLJanuary 3, 2017
I really hated this job, they expect you to not have a life outside of the casino. They are very selfish and dont understand the importance of education. I hated that job.
Pros
fast money
Cons
terrible everything
Fun
CSR- Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Immokalee, FLSeptember 12, 2016
Its a fun work place, getting to help guest with games chat with them building a relationship with them. You are always on the go which I like and you get to have fun with the guest and that's what its all about pleasing our guest and making sure they have everything they need.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
to short of breaks
good workplace with okay environment for co-workers
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLAugust 16, 2016
starting off with team meeting prior to every shift to make sure everyone was on the same page and knew what was going on for the day. I learned to listen to my guests not to be in such a hurry all the time, learned about a new product almost every week. we worked as a team alot of the time 2 heads are better than one. The hardest part of the job was the constant smoke atmosphere, but i enjoyed meeting new adventurous people everyday.
Pros
all employees ate free
Cons
only had 15 minute breaks
Great
Security Officer/Slot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJuly 21, 2016
Maintain observation posts throughout the property.
Maintain various logs required for information purposes.
Maintains secure entry and exit to the Casino
Responsible for the safety and security of intensive cash operations. Promotes outgoing, friendly, customer oriented personality at all times
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
nothing
productive team work
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLJune 24, 2016
great work environment and co workers , I just did not like the late hours. but in all the company is great and I would recommend this to anyone.
Pros
great company
Cons
late hours
Great culture and diversity.
Revenue Verification Clerk (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLNovember 2, 2015
Great place to work. What about the workers, they all pulled together as a team and the fun made it seem like you weren`t even working. Management was always accessible and they really cared about the staff. The lines of communication were always open.
Pros
paid time off, birthday recognition and team members`s discounts at restaurants in the casino.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLOctober 18, 2015
This job gave me a chance to provide for my family .I want to thank everyone from the managers to all my coworkers that made this experience a good one.
Challenging
guest service (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 12, 2015
I have learned that there are a lot of personalities that are needed to make a department work well! If we were all the same it would be boring.....we all have special talents and skills that get the job done! Advancement for people is limited and to me it seems to be a "who you know" basis. Wish it wasn't that way! Otherwise I would give a much better review for working here!
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Advancement is limited to people
Great Culinary Experience
Line Cook and Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FloridaJuly 8, 2015
Great experience in Culinary and casino hospitality. The staff worked great together and had great job security. I learned a lot from working directly with many chefs.

I had to move back home to Ohio for family related issues or I would still be there.
Pros
Great staff, high paced and everyday you learn something new
Cons
Healthcare and lower wage region in Florida
Comfortable break room
Poker Dealer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 6, 2015
I have worked in Seminole Casino in a comfortable atmosphere of camaraderie with my bosses and colleagues, for 7 years.. Very good place . Nice experience
Fun Place to work
Cocktail Server/Bartender/Banquets (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLApril 1, 2015
Working at the casino tought me a lot. I learned how to communicate well with people of walks of life. I always had a smile on my face and customers were great. Would work there again.
Pros
everything
Cons
Needed morer hours
productive busy place
Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMarch 23, 2015
greeting customers, walking them to tables, do cash transaction cleaning, restock, answer phones, make copies and etc
Pros
free lunch, parties for team memebers
Cons
short breaks
awesome place
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJune 30, 2014
Awesome job, great benefits, I was really happy there. Sad to relocate out of state
Pros
perfect
productive, fun, and friendly
Server (Current Employee) –  Immokalee, FLJune 24, 2014
My typical day of work is basically serving many patrons simultaneously.I've learned to deal with all sorts of different people from young to old and building relationships with my guests. My co-workers are one of the most fun, caring, and enjoyable people to work with there's always team work. the hardest part of my day would have to be when my guest are not fully satisfied and knowing there could of been something more that could have been done to make them content.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
benefits for part time, business volume during off season
Working poker room
Poker Dealer/Cashier/ Poker Runner (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 17, 2014
deal poker to guest
arranged poker games
changed cash to playing chips
Pros
meeting people
Cons
the hours
it was really nice work for this company
Server (Former Employee) –  coconutcrekMay 15, 2014
I was taking care the customer people nice co-workers & customer until may 2008 I had an accident & I resing w/ no choice I was disable for work for 7 months
Pros
nices lunchs
Cons
very good beneficts
Great work environment, freindly people
Count Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLJanuary 20, 2014
I pulled funds from gaming machines and counted it for accuracy, I supervised a seven member team.
Pros
Schedule, benifits, management, coworkers
Great but short lived
Line Cook/ Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  indepence, OhioNovember 12, 2013
good place, friendly people. But short term employment for low skilled positions for those employed with a degree.
Pros
progressive job
Cons
short term work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seminole Casino. Our community is ready to answer.

Seminole Casino Reviews by Location