Seminole Gaming Employee Reviews

Make you work during huricanes
Poker Dealer (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLSeptember 9, 2017
We're in the middle of a category five hurricane and they expect us to come work. This is how much this company cares about its employees. Not at all.
Pros
free food
I Love Hard Rock Hotel And Casinos
SECURITY OFFICER (on-call) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 17, 2017
I do not like the fact that am forced to elaborate on my previous work history for the public to read. There has to ne another way to be able to apply to work without this feature attached.
Pros
EVerything
Cons
Non from me. I am thankful
fast paced and a fun place to wrok
Casino Slot Representative (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLAugust 13, 2017
Very poor management a lot of favoritism the turnover rate is very high when its time for
"Clean up" they will find anything to fire you, not thinking about you and how you're going to pay your bills.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short breaks and very very poor poor management
Productive Fun Excellent Work Environment
PBX Operator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 10, 2017
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is an excellent company to work for and they treat the employees with great dignity and respect and I will personally highly recommend friends, family, and colleagues to this company.

The company is a great company to work for and branch out to new position within the Casino.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Breaks
fun exciting place to learn and grow
Specialty Banker /Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLAugust 2, 2017
This Organization has allowed me to express myself and my individual way while teaching me exceptional gaming principles
they teach you want you are willing to learn as long as you show interest and put in the work.
Pros
insurance, bonuses
Cons
point system
Very Smokey and Stressful but Thank God I have a Job
CSR (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLAugust 1, 2017
Make this a temp place to work.The smokey atmosphere is intoxicating and you are given one 15 min break and a 30 min lunch in an 8.5 hour day. The casino does provide a meal but you must have an iron stomach.Very strict rules and guidelines applied to few. Make sure you have comfortable black shoes. Gamblers are hooked bad and do not know when to go home before wiping out their life savings or paychecks needed to pay bills and live. You will see the same people day after day and some stay overnight hoping to catch a win. People forget the casino is beautiful not because they pay lots of winners but that the casino is in business to make money.
Pros
Employment
Productive and fun
Poker Dealer (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 31, 2017
Great place to work. The othe dealers were friendly and helpful. Management was patient and helpful, you were expected to do your job wee but nobody breathing over your shoulder
Very friendly environment and great learning experience
VIP specialist customer agent (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 26, 2017
I am proud to work with Seminole Gaming. It has been an inspiring 10 year journey and I am now ready to use my new experience for a much more inspiring position. I am truly excited to see what awaits.
Pros
Life insurance
Cons
Point occurrences
A good job but the environment is stressful
Floor Supervisor / Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 10, 2017
Casinos are all the same. You are just a number if your position is on the casino floor. You are the front line of guest service but can easily be overlooked for all of the great things you offer the company. Most difficult part of the job: Stress, cigarette smoke, prostitution and hustlers.

Best part of the job: The pay.
No other establishment has come close in demonstrating core values and consistency.
Blackjack Dealer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 15, 2017
Easy access to upper management regarding any issues or concerns.
Plenty ways of achieving job advancement.
Meet different people from all walks of life.
Pros
Free lunches, Healthcare Benefits, Wardrobe/Locker

Want to know more about Seminole Gaming?

Ask a question
Fun to work at, People were friendly
Steward (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJune 14, 2017
Stocking of coolers with food and kitchen supplies. Organizing the kitchens of all 5 restaurants in the casino. Fun working environment but fast paced. Heavy lifting and unloading of trucks. I enjoyed interacting and meeting new people everyday.
fast paced keeps you sharp on your skills
Slot Technician III (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 13, 2017
Fast paced. excellent support for maintaining equipment keeps you focused. I was in management until this job had no idea I could do what I'm doing now. hardest part of job is keeping the guest satisfied all the time but you find a way. best part is the people I work with.
Pros
good healthcare
Cons
salary
Great place to work and fun
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 8, 2017
working here was a great experience for me I learned a lot when it came to caring for the customers needs and also learned about sales of hotels and much much more..
great job
Blackjack Dealer School (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 8, 2017
love going to dealer school...the teachers really care about your well being and if u succeed or not. They take the time to help you with any and everything.
Unhappy
Server (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLJune 6, 2017
Unfortunately this position was not at all what I expected. The management was horrible and there was poor performance of the entire staff. I would not return to the Seminole Casino as a server ever again.
First Job
Security Officer/ Medical Response Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 30, 2017
Being a leader on may levels open doors to who I have become on a daily basis I still can remember many dynamics that have opened more doors than I can imagine .
Pros
Excellent People
Cons
Missed Opportunities
Beverage Server
Beverage Server (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 11, 2017
If you are looking to make decent money at an easy serving job this is the place! If you want to be miserable all the time and hate going to work, apply! The management is absolutely terrible, they are inflexible, and will write you up for every single thing. The casino has a rolling point system. You can only have 7.5 points at a time in a rolling year or you will be fired.
Late? 1/2 point
Cant come in cause you are sick even with a doctors note? 1 point
Cant come in on a holiday? 2 points

No benefits for part time. Cannot work overtime hours.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Terrible Management, Strict Time Off Requests, Point System, Not Flexible, Does not value employees and sees them as replaceable
The gamers where delightful
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLApril 26, 2017
The company requires extensive work from the security there are a maximum responsibilities that the security officers are responsible for every dollar in the casino and that we must follow the money and for them to pay us the amount of money that was being offered is better for them to have children instead of grown ups. But it was a fun place to work.
Pros
They offer free b, l, d. Which saves on your food cost
Cons
The job carries a lot of responsibilities with very litte pay, and departmental structure
Okay place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 13, 2017
They work you to death take your breaks away and management is about being buddies and have a lot of favoritism . There are so many things that need updated. It's a seniority based job you start on overnight grave shift and have to bid on a shift u want but since it's seniority others lIke to more about a lot so plan on being stuck on grave for months.
Pros
Free lunches and shared tips
Cons
Breaks suck. And food stucks.
Exciting place to work, coworkers are awesome.
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Okeechobee, FLApril 9, 2017
I have always considered this place to be my second home. I started here when I was 19 years old and am still currently working here. I have been here for the majority of my adult life. This is an exciting place to work with excellent benefits. You get to meet a lot of great and interesting people both guests and coworkers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seminole Gaming. Our community is ready to answer.