Seminole Gaming

Seminole Gaming Employee Reviews

Good place to work,
Emergency Responde Technician (Former Employee), Coconut Creek, FloridaJuly 15, 2015
Its a good company you have the chance to move up and work in many different departments and do a lot of different things. co- workers are friendly and will help you if you need anything or have questions. The only con of the job was the rude customers.
Fun Place
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 20, 2015
Pros: free lunches, some managers allow you to make time up.
Cons: PTO, no sick days
ridiculous benefits, co-workers are cool, a few managers are good. too much work for the little pay. Benefits and discounts should be better.
Good working conditions, great team.
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Hollywood, FLJune 16, 2015
Hollywood Classic is a break-in casino, and with that comes all the challenges of such a unit. New dealers arrive on average every 4-6 months even quicker sometimes. However this is the best part of my job I get to both teach and give them the benefit of over 40 years in the business, a business I should add that I have enjoyed from day one. Pros & Cons, as I am a Manager my perception of Ps & Cs is different than that a dealer, but wherever you are you learn to balance these.
n/a
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Immokalee, FLJune 13, 2015
Well due to the nature of my which is secuirty I am not allowed to discuss much about my typical day, there isnt much of anything hard in my area, co workers are great. The thing i enjoy the most about my job is being at work and enjoyikng my job and who I work with its over all a great company to work for.
Great place to work.
Cocktail Server (Former Employee), Coconut Creek, FLJune 13, 2015
Pros: $$, schedules
Cons: Management, smoke in casino, uniform
If you want to make fast, easy money.. It's to be done here. You get regulars fast here. You can't really get promoted but you can easily go to school while working here. Scheduling is very flexible. Just stay off the managers radar and you will be fine. Best job I ever had.
Fresh Harvest Host
Fresh Harvest Host (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 13, 2015
Great environment, alot of clientel. Very exciting atmosphere. Meet alot of well spoken people, CEO's of companies, celebrities. Alot of opportunities.
Benefits are great
Supervisor Food & Beverage (Former Employee), Okeechobee, FLApril 24, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: No work/life balance
Although the benefits are great, it is very difficult to have any sort of work/life balance. Consistency in standards across the board is lacking.
This is ia great company to work for
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Hollywood, FLApril 2, 2015
I've learned a lot from working here. This is a team oriented company that pushes to grow and advance within the company. I take pride in the company I work for and recommend goal oriented individuals to apply.
Fun/Happy work enviroment
Manager (Current Employee), Coconut Creek, FLMarch 9, 2015
I have to say I go to work happy everyday, this is a great company to work for. They stand by what they say, and take care of the employees.
Poor Managemet
Employee (Former Employee), Immokalee, FLFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: decent benefits, bonuses, a job.
Cons: poor management, and no structure.
Most upper Management is unfamiliar with the daily operations of a Casino. Many get hired in because of who they know and not what they know. No structure in my old department, no chain of command, and overall poor management decisions. It isn't the Seminoles fault, they negotiated great pay, good benefits, and tried to provide a great place to work. It is the people that manage and have "pulled the – more... wool" over the Tribe Leaders eyes so to speak that have ruined the place. Micromanagement runs rampant and doing your job often required explanations of why you did what you did even if your decision and course of action was correct by their very own procedures.

Co-workers are the usual, they have people there that enjoy their jobs, willing to work as a team and do what it takes to get the job and day done, and then there are the ones that will stab you in the back when you go off of smoke break. If you are liked and do your job without question and offer no constructive feedback you will succeed there.

Until they offer state wide gambling (if they ever vote it in) I believe they will lose many of their seasoned employees.

Human Resources was more of a circus than what HR is meant to be. Some of the first words out of the HR Directors mouth when we were hired were that "he personally has lost only 1 unemployment benefits case." He would brag about how in their manual there has an all inclusive additive that they could use to terminate anyone they wished and for any reason at all. They have this power because the Tribe is sovereign and the State will not or can not interfere or overturn even a wrongful termination. – less
stressfull
waitress (Current Employee), okeechobee, flFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: the people you meet and work with
Cons: constant bs no consistancy
They will work you to death there. They are flexible when it is convenient for them. Upper management is absolutely rediculous no structure there. A lot of drama. Constant changing in and out you never know what is really going on half the time. If you plan to work out there plan to never have a life, be underpaid, unappreciated, and constantly stressed out.
Productive and fun
Compliance Clerk (Current Employee), HollywoodFebruary 11, 2015
A typical work day includes and not limited Maintaining a statistical Global Count of all Currency Transactions Report.
Analyze, review and request all winnings daily winning over a set threshold.
Verify and submit monies to the IRS through the Bank Secrecy Act website.
Coordinate and keep a record of all sensitive keys used to empty money boxes.
Report suspicious activities to the IRS including and not limited to money laundering.
poor management in slots department
slots (Former Employee), tampa,floridaJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: make friends
Cons: pay. holiday pay poor management
Poor management constantly turning people over the upper management gives director 2months of pay and lays him off because he makes to much money. No holiday pay u work all holidays deal with trashy people from Tampa that smell and they think there something because they spend 5$ in a machine and they think there high rollers start off at 10$ unless ur not salary or management u get up to .25 cents raise a year I know it's a joke right?

his company made around 970m last year yet they 6th largest in the world and growing supposedly always a turnover rate in HR
A very fun and active company to work for
Hotel Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLDecember 3, 2014
This Hotel & Casino provides the upmost customer service to all external and internal customers. We provide check in and check out procedures and we make sure all customers return to our property with memorable experience.
good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale Beach, FLNovember 13, 2014
its a good comany to work with good jod its a good comany to work with good jod
Amazing workplace!
Promotions & Marketing Executive (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 22, 2014
This is one of the best properties I have ever worked for. Management was awesome and very supportive. The company cared a lot about their employees and that is a big plus when looking for jobs.
productive fun work place with numerous table games
Cocktail waitress (Former Employee), Immokalee, FLOctober 8, 2014
Serve drinks and refreshments throughout my shift. enteracted with customers from all over the world. worked banquet events for golf turoments and weddings.
Great company to work for.
F&B Administrative Coordinator, Trainer & MOD (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLAugust 25, 2014
This was a place that I worked that I will never forget. The friends made here and the ability to succeed is endless. The Seminole Tribe really does a great job here.
Great place to work, unbelievable business levels, continiuos growth.
Director of Facilities (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 17, 2014
Pros: the basics, uniforms, meals, good benefits & has never has a layoff since it opened.
Dedicated management team, AAA-$ Diamond Property, now considered the 6th largest casino in the world.
fun exciting place to learn and meet different people
Count Team Member (Former Employee), Immokalee, FLAugust 11, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons: breaks, great insurance
my day started off clocking in and letting the shift before me go as my day start Im going to be helping customer with the ATM machine if need or cashing personal check or payroll check what i learned and what made me a better person was my customer service. the management and co worker were great i had a lot of support they were great trainer and we worked as a team. the hardest part of the job was grave shift the department stayed open 24 hours if the night was slow you need to try to keep your self awake. what i enjoyed about the job was I was able to please my customers and earn there trust as a cashier.

1 2 3 4

About Seminole Gaming

The Seminole Tribe has long been recognized for innovation in its gaming and other businesses. It opened the first high-stakes – Read more

Seminole Gaming Salaries

$24.00 per hour

Seminole Gaming Photos

Seminole Gaming Mission Statement
Seminole Gaming
I celebrated 8 years of my life here.