Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa

Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace With Great Benefits
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 2, 2017
Overall, this has been a great company to work for. Having worked here for almost two years and moved around a few times, it is easy to notice that there are opportunities for advancement. The company likes to promote from within.
Hospitality and Customer Service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 6, 2017
The Administrative Assistant position was all about customer service and hospitality. It was a wonderful job that gave you the satisfaction of being a part of a great organization.
Pros
Excellent health care, free lunch.
Fun, Fast, Friendly, Focused and Fresh
Players Club Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 9, 2017
The employees have fun at worked, the environment is fast paced, everyone is friendly, the company is extremely focus on both the guest and the employees. The employees are engaged especially on social media. The casino works extremely hard on building the brand and keeping things fresh with new additions to their ever expanding property and training programs to ensure that all team members have the tools needed to succeed.
Pros
free lunch, free parking on site security and job security.
Cons
the smoke can get to you if you work directly on the casino floor.
Wonderful work environment Great Staff
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 19, 2016
Working at Seminole Hard Rock was the greatest job I have ever had. The Human Resources team were very engaged and were always coming up with wonderful programs and incentives for the employees. The team that I worked with were more than co-workers, they were a community that worked well together and very encouraging. Their support and training helped my skills immensely. The Director of Human Resources went above and beyond for all employees. He has a true concept of open door policy. He embraced new ideas and cared about everyone's input. I would recommend this company to anyone. I left because I was relocating to another state, but I would love to come back and work for this company again.
Pros
free lunches, wellness credit, 401k match, various health care plans
It's an okay place.
Food and Beverage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2016
Overall, it's a place that takes a huge toll on the person that works there. The guests are very hard to deal with at times, and the coworkers can be a pain in the neck. Everything will vary on the position you get.
It's a great place to work with great job opportunities
Hostess/Cashier/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 21, 2016
I learnt a lot from being in this casino environment i learnt how to bartend and how to deal with guest the proper way there wasn't really a struggle to work or learn that this job it was a great experience.
It is a very productive and fun pace to work.
Floor Attendant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 2, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job is when we provide great customer service to our guests. I love how cooperative my coworkers were.
Pros
Great company to work for
Opportunities abound
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 2, 2015
The most enjoyable part of working here was working with the people. The people will go out of their way without even being asked to help each other and make each other successful.
Pros
Free Lunches, Fun Work Place
Cons
Poor work/life balance, low pay

Want to know more about Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4