SEMPER BLUE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
is a company owned and operated by Former Law Enforcement Professionals
Applicants will be working closely with Kansas City Police Officers. Relative job experience or a degree in Criminal Justice preferred but not required. Applicants interested in Law Enforcement preferred but not required.
We are in need of Full Time and Part Time PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICERS.
Please contact the Director of Security (Josh Padilla) at (816) 423-3350.
Please send your resume to Josh@semperbluepro.com.
• Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
• Conducts regular patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
• Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
• Patrols assigned site; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
• Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
• Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
• Prepares logs and reports as required.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
Must be able to pass a background check and complete an application/secure a Private Officers Commission License with the
KANSAS CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT.
Current Assignment will be at the Kansas City Power and Light District. – less
12 salaries reported
$11.46 per hour