Semper Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILAugust 8, 2017
A typical day of work is what u make it! Make sure you pay attention so that you learn everything u can.You will come across others that know more than u don't stress it just intake all u can.
Hardwork.
Finisher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2016
No appreciation, I've learned to always do my best. poor management, some co-workers very complicated to work with. the hardest part of the job was trying to get thing done on time. the most I enjoyed was when accomplish my assignment.
A typical staffing agency
Digital Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 5, 2016
Just like any other normal staffing agency. They'll go to bat for you if you're a good employee but if you want to leave and go somewhere else, you might as well considered yourself stuck because they are helping others to get a job. So you might as well start looking for something else on your own
Pros
get paid weekly
Cons
have to work weekends
Job
Lead Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 5, 2016
This was a wonderful place to work, very good benefits just wished I could have gotten on permanently at that time. Management was very good to the employee and was always doing something for the department.
Fast paced, hot, strenuous, good workout with good coworkers to make it through the day that much easier..
Mover (Current Employee) –  Arkansas. Deliveries to Cali or Fla alsoAugust 4, 2015
Its not a job that pays enough to support a family, while being the sole provider of my home. You stay in shape though, and my coworkers are great guys all around. Its almost like being at the gym all day with good friends and getting a paycheck. Its a very physically demanding job, definitely not for someone who prefers a desk job, or anybody with a negative attitude.
Pros
The boss buys lunch, and its usually a decent place, not just a greasy fast food joint.
Cons
No benefits, irregular work schedule, Its slow in the winter - almost no work, Its not a job to have if you're raising a family being the breadwinner.
Customer Service Representative l (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAJuly 21, 2015
Well productive
A lot about the medical field
Fair not team player
Not team players
Coworkers and Management no communicating
Interacting with my clients
Pros
Learned about the the medical industry
Cons
My co-workers very unprofessional/not team players
Company pays bottom 3rd for all positions to marginal employees
Recruiting and Placement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 8, 2015
Worked internally for this company for several years. Their standard practice is to pay below mid-range for all positions and to take that difference as part of the gross margin. Promise of providing industry experts is rarely realized. Workers are usually marginal at best.
learning something new
Production Support (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 25, 2015
busy ,a lot, not too good, don't like me when I found their mistakes, Long hours standing meeting the deadline on time. not secured
Pros
Cons
15 mins break
good
Bindery Operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 26, 2015
great company to work and a nice environment. The only con is that you have to stand all day. The pay is ok and makes it worth while to come to work.
worked for company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 16, 2014
Worked morning shift. learned new work organization. worked very independently. Met co-workers. There was no job to hard for me. Completing daily work responsibilities.
Temp Agency
Call agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2014
Semper International assisted me in receiving a full time job with AAFES
language barrier
production associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 4, 2014
nobody spoke english only polish... had to learn polish in order to communicate
productive and fast pace
bbindery/skilled cutter operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas,TexasMarch 14, 2014
Very helpful in placing me in a job in my field..thorough. Positive environment ability to learn more
Pros
ggreat atmosphere
Cons
so far, all is well
Contracted to work as a receptionist for BCBSA
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 10, 2014
A typical day consisted of answering 3 phones one of which was a multi-line phone. I greeted all guests, registered them in the system and informed the company of their guests. I would also assist in different projects for the HR dept or any dept that needed a set of extra hands. I enjoyed working for BCBSA. There was never a dull moment and I really liked my co-workers. My manager was an awesome boss.
Pros
Welcoming and friendly atmosphere, free food, really kind and thought people.
Cons
n/a
Maximum Graphics is a company operating in excellence.
Production Worker/Insert Operator (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNFebruary 2, 2014
A typicle day at work begins with light conversation of greetings between supervisors and co-employees followed by the direction of the day and what jobs are needed to be done, what jobs are upcoming. The enviroment is family oriented and employees are treated with the upmost respect not only by eachother but from lower level supervision to top management. Being an employee with this company has been satisfying and a fun place to work at. I have learned many other positions at this company as they cross train employees that show potential in growing with the company.
Negativity was not tolerated within the company and when an employee displayed negative attitudes they were dealt with in a respectable manner and with the concern for other employees in mind, and the impact it could have on them.
Pros
Lighthearted atmosphere, free lunches, flexability.
Cons
I have not seen or felt any cons while working at Maximum Graphics
Great work experience.
Direct Billing Administrative (Former Employee) –  Crestview Hills, KYJanuary 25, 2014
I had a lot of personal issues in my life at the time and this was a great distraction. The company was family owned, I knew I was the outsider. The benefits and lunches were great, as were the people. I enjoyed learning new sales techniques and applying them. I work at an excelled pace, and I never had enough work to keep me busy.
Pros
Lunches, benefits
Cons
Family owned
Great Company prompt job placement
Printer Operator (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXSeptember 25, 2013
Semper is a very good company to work for. I have been with them for a number of years, and have always had luck being placed at a job site.
I have learn so much working at Semper LLC Staffing/ Service Point.
Hand Bindery/ Production Room Helper (Former Employee) –  Kearny, NJSeptember 18, 2013
I have work off and on with with Semper Staffing for over a year and this is the only assignment I have been given. I have been hoping that they have other assignments for me, but not so. As of right now they have no work/assignments for me I think it's time for me to move on.
Pros
Co-worker are nice
Cons
Assignment is for a short period of time.
very productive
Associate/copy operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 12, 2013
Busy.On call for all locations.
Learned to adjust my schedule with very short notice.
Excelant.
Co-workers were team players.
Knowing your next location.
Knowing the assignment would be long-term.
It's a place to work
Hand Bindery/ Production Room Helper (Former Employee) –  Kearny, NJApril 29, 2013
Process all manually job for bindery. I have learned working on collation equipment, trimmer equipment. Management knows what he is doing and is very helpful and wishing that they had more work to keep me on. The team work is out standing we get the job done. The hardest is standing at times depending what the job details in. The most enjoyable the people how they just come in and get there assignment and get the job done.
Pros
A good place to work great team work.
Cons
Not enough work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Semper. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7