The Wraparound Clinician coordinates services and planning for children who are referred through social service, probation or mental health departments and are in the process of stepping down from institutional into family or family-like settings. Services will be provided almost exclusively in the community: in families' homes, group homes, foster homes, schools, etc. The primary role is to ensure that all parties are working together toward stability for the child and family. Responsibilities include direct services to children and families including clinical and care coordinating/linkage functions, maintenance of case records and progress notes, work as a part of a multidisciplinary team, flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
- Santa Clara County, office site in San Jose (bilingual Spanish/English or Vietnamese/English required)
- Meet with clients and caregivers on a weekly basis to further treatment goals.
- Develop Child and Family teams for the purpose of treatment planning and support.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with community members and providers.
- Coordinate and implement overall treatment and services for assigned clients.
- Provide assistance in case planning and consultation to team members on clinical issues, as well as casework issues, as appropriate.
- Intervene with the clients' behavior management programs as needed.
- Chart mental health notes, treatment plans, outcome measures, incident reports, and other documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in crisis response system.
- Participate in individual and/or group supervision.
- Maintain professional behavior at all times, appropriately representing the Seneca mission and philosophy.
- Function as team leader and uphold the ideals of the program.
- Attend all required trainings.
- Perform all other duties as necessary for the good of the agency as directed by supervisor.
- Masters degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a related subject area and license eligible with the BBS as an ASW, MFTI, LCSW or MFT
- Bilingual Spanish/English Abilities Preferred!
- Fingerprint clearances
- Own vehicle, valid California Drivers License and insurance
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working with children in out-of-home care a plus
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Willing to respond to crisis situations and be part of a rotating emergency pager system
- Flexible schedule, may work some evenings as well as occasional weekend hours as needed.
- Full time position.
- $45,100 unlicensed, $53,900 licensed (upon successful completion of the language proficiency exam)
- Employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and 50% paid premiums for dependents.
- 5 weeks of paid time off.
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision, and assistance toward licensure.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format).
- Questions? Please, visit our website at: www.senecacenter.org or call Seneca's Human Resources Department at: (510)317-1437.
Indeed - 12 months ago