SENECA RESOURCES Employee Reviews

ideal place for career starters in the oil and gas sector
Accounts Payable Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2016
This company is more suitable for a skilled, younger person who is trying to start a career in the oil and gas industry and add this experience to his/her resume or a person who isn't highly interested in job advancement. I have not learned much because the options are very few for advancement at this company. I feel that the communication levels and people skills are below effective. In my case, there is no hardest or enjoyable part about the job.
Pros
Work half days on Fridays; Education Reimbursement
Cons
Lack of people skills; ineffective communication
Company Man / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 7, 2016
This job has always had me on my feet. I worked months straight. But at least I always had something to do. Although it was very productive, it would be hard at times. Mainly, because you have to find the appropriate person for the job.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Long hours, and away from home long
Nice place to work
General (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2016
Great place to work. People were nice, and the environment was a nice office to work in. Always enjoyed the holiday parties and company picnics.
Pros
Wages were good.
Cons
Small company
Ok place to work BUT
IT Applications Administrator II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Seneca was a decent place to work but I was warned when I started by many of the employees that had been there for some time that they layoff frequently. One such employee told me she had survived 3 layoffs last year she was layed off. The company is very secretive about it and you won't know until it's too late. I enjoyed working here because it was an easy environment with good managers in my department. The layoff and the way they handled it made me feel very much betrayed by those that I had come to trust and regard as collegues.
Supply Chain Analyst Internship (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 27, 2015
Great place to learn the ins and out of the oil and gas industry. Co-workers where helpful and friendly in all aspects of work. Great overall working environment.
Completions Engineer
Completions Engineer (Former Employee) –  Brookville, PADecember 26, 2013
I enjoyed my work experience here. The variety was great, coming from a specialized focus in the oilfield, I was able to broaden my knowledge of all completions processes.
excellent work place
automation foreman (Current Employee) –  Brookville, PAJuly 10, 2013
nice place to work , all employes fun to work with, there is no hard parts about the job and i enjoyed leaning the ins and outs of the gas industry
Pros
no one micromanaging
Cons
have to were fr clothes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SENECA RESOURCES. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3