SENECA RESOURCES Employee Reviews in United States

Ok place to work BUT
IT Applications Administrator II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Seneca was a decent place to work but I was warned when I started by many of the employees that had been there for some time that they layoff frequently. One such employee told me she had survived 3 layoffs last year she was layed off. The company is very secretive about it and you won't know until it's too late. I enjoyed working here because it was an easy environment with good managers in my department. The layoff and the way they handled it made me feel very much betrayed by those that I had come to trust and regard as collegues.
Supply Chain Analyst Internship (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 27, 2015
Great place to learn the ins and out of the oil and gas industry. Co-workers where helpful and friendly in all aspects of work. Great overall working environment.
Completions Engineer
Completions Engineer (Former Employee) –  Brookville, PADecember 26, 2013
I enjoyed my work experience here. The variety was great, coming from a specialized focus in the oilfield, I was able to broaden my knowledge of all completions processes.
excellent work place
automation foreman (Current Employee) –  Brookville, PAJuly 10, 2013
nice place to work , all employes fun to work with, there is no hard parts about the job and i enjoyed leaning the ins and outs of the gas industry
Pros
no one micromanaging
Cons
have to were fr clothes

SENECA RESOURCES Reviews by Location