Seneca Employee Reviews

Not a good company to work for
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLSeptember 19, 2017
I was
nt impressed with the management at the get of. Never knew when I was to start. The manager was a micromanager. Always asking you who your boss was.
Seneca Review
Assembly Inspector (Former Employee) –  Blue Earth, MNSeptember 13, 2017
Seneca was a great place to work although it was difficult with the night shift and my life style. Great friendly management. Pay was not bad and we had breaks in between line rotations.
Possitive enviorment and people.
Seneca Mental Health (Former Employee) –  Marlinton, WVSeptember 12, 2017
A typical work day with Seneca was a relaxed environment. I always loved my job. When I came home I always felt good about myself and my job I did. The client I worked with was a disabled girl whom I learned so much from. I would like to have another job where I can learn from as well.
Pros
Make your own schedual. Paid well.
Cons
not enough hours
It was one of the best jobs i have ever had until they sold and never even gave us a warning.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHAugust 24, 2017
The company was a really great place too work for the first seven months. Then it started not making sense. After a yr the company sold and a new company came in. Their leadership skills weren't impressive. They gave us a couple days off and we never got called back in.
it was just a part time job
Produce Technician (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 12, 2017
When I enter the job it was primary just for getting money to pay for school in the upcoming semester of fall 2013. My time from being was actually a good experience and it paid well for my time being there.
Bien ambiente y buen lugar para una persona que le guste trabajar a paso rapido
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ripon, WIJune 10, 2017
bueno lugar para trabajar donde todas personas se les trata con igualdad, lugar para personas que están acostumbrados a paso rápido. Ofrecen dormitorios con comida y bonos al final de la temporada.
Pros
Bien ambiente
Cons
Solo de tempoada
super hot
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sunnyside, WAJune 2, 2017
For an hour or so the machines would run fine but through my work hours the machines would always break down. it was also very hot in there, we weren't allowed to wear short sleeves. No air conditoner
Pros
long lunch
Cons
hot work enviroment
Enjoyed working for this company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAMarch 9, 2017
Enjoyed this job and got along well with employees and supervisors. Always followed orders and completed the tasks that were placed upon me. Was on safety team.
hard work
lot check (Former Employee) –  Buhl, IDJanuary 24, 2017
It is hard labor and long hours. The company doesn't exist here in Idaho anymore. They are a company that works with produce. It was good money but not for a long term job.
Pros
Local, free produce
Cons
Health care, short breaks, no lunch
I enjoyed working with co-workers and travelling
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVMay 18, 2016
Enjoy working. I learned how to work with different people. I enjoyed travelling. Sometimes dealing with people from different businesses. I did whatever the people wanted to make the job a better place to work.
Pros
Being able to cope with the work details
Cons
The work load got to be too much not enough help
It was a great company
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAApril 7, 2016
It was a great company because i learned alot of new skills. The employs are great to work with.I enjoyed my job.I meet alot of new people
Pros
Good people
forklift driving
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  glencoe ,mnAugust 12, 2015
id come in and pick a forklift and move pallets of product back and forth. I learned how to drive a forklift and stack. Coworkers were fun and easy to get a long with all older. hardest part was a stacking and easiest was I got to drive all day.
Cons
temp
Good service work place.
Service tech (Former Employee) –  Grandview, MOMarch 12, 2015
After reporting for work I would have most all my jobs for the day. It was a small company so it was like family. I learned all my tech skills here.
QA Line grader (Former Employee) –  Sunnyside, WADecember 16, 2014
At first it was very uncomfortable being in an atmosphere where I was the only white woman on my shift. No one would talk to me. But after awhile I made some new friends and felt more at ease. I enjoyed working at Seneca grading pears. The management was nice and if given the chance I would gladly work there again.
fun traveling, meeting new people
waste soulation (Former Employee) –  Des Moines (traveling)November 13, 2014
hard working, lots of standing and lifting, managers are not the most presentable people to work with, they cut down your hours, they are not people person, they always treat you like you are not human.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
not enough hours
constant fast busy pace
productions (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIAugust 27, 2014
unload and load incoming and outgoing shipping trucks. Work with mechanics to order any parts they were short or special parts that were needed to be ordered and shipped right away. The management was always to busy to help . Co workers were as helpful as they could be anyways . Hardest part was learning the jobs in the building as they were taught by know english background speaking individuals or groups .
Pros
benefits if become full time and pay raise
Cons
hard to learn jobs with no spanish speaking and listening skills
Friendly work environment With many friendly people
Husker Tender (Former Employee) –  Mayville, WIApril 29, 2014
To put it short, i didn't dread going to work. in fact i actually looked forward to it.
Pros
Got a break every 3 hours
Cons
I was allergic to the corn husks
A typical day
Day Rehabilitation Counselor / Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  Auburn, NYJanuary 29, 2014
I enjoyed being a Camp Counselor for mentally and physically challenged adults and children. I helped them succeed in their daily goals and they had a great time at the camp. At day rehabilitation, I help them with their daily functional goals and they were always challenged and they were set up for success. It was very satisfying
Pros
everything
Cons
when they would get sick or die.
Trying to get back in but they won't let me so don't leave. It was screwed up place because of poor management
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  geneva nyNovember 25, 2013
Pros
great money
Cons
12 hrs 6 days a week even if there is nothing to do
Fun experience
Poker Dealer (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYNovember 16, 2013
I learned how to enjoy people and socialize with coworkers. I also learned how to deal with different types of personalities a person can possess. This is not an easy task to. I also learned how to deal with different types of dillemas and how to solve each of them.

Because I had different tasks to complete at Seneca (Poker Dealer, Brush person, and Poker Cashier), it widened my scope of experience in the Poker room.
Pros
close to home, fun
Cons
short breaks