SeneGence International Employee Reviews

Try it out!
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 29, 2017
Senegence is a good option for those wanting to work at home. Build a downline and you'll easily get commissions. I was making the same from Senegence as I was at a typical 9-5 job.
Awesome Products and support
SeneGence Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LASeptember 12, 2017
SeneGence is an amazing company with awesome products and opportunities for those who are willing and able to put time into their businesses. Sharing the love of the products with other women and helping them look and feel beautiful is heart warming. I will continue to use their line of products because I have seen and experienced that the skincare and makeup actually work!
Pros
Sky is the limit
Cons
Can take a while to get to desired level of income
company growth makes things tough
Buisiness Owner and Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2017
You can sell these products easily through your network of friends and family, as long as you can get the product ordered while it is in stock. The company growth is so huge that often you cannot get what you need.
Multi level cosmetic/skincare company
COSMETIC SALES PROFESSIONAL (Current Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAAugust 10, 2017
This is a direct selling company and you are an independent contractor. You buy your products at a discount and resale for a profit. You generate your sales and can work your business anyway you want. They pay out commissions on the team under you and have a good incentives such as trips, cars, etc.
Temp Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sapulpa, OKAugust 6, 2017
I would not work for them again due to the fact that I was lied to about the company they placed me with and the job was not full time as promised after 90 days.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No Benefits
Laid back environment with a very supportive group of support!
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 30, 2017
As a direct sales company, the work day for a distributor is very laid back. The rewards as part of this company are wonderful! Not only do you get great discounts and training materials, but a wonderful community of sisters as well.
Pros
Great community, discounts.
Cons
Hard work without guaranteed pay.
Terrible company that can't get it together
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAApril 18, 2017
This company has some serious issues. They are borrowing money from their distributors. This company is going to end up being in serious trouble for theft by deception. Lawsuit waiting to happen. They don't fulfill orders and keep the money
No one is in charge
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAApril 15, 2017
There is a lack of management. There is no clear direction. They do not invest in tools and processes that could make the company significantly more productive.
Pros
reasonable pay
Cons
management
I have met so many wondrful women in this business.
Makeup Artist/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Belzoni, MSApril 11, 2017
I have really enjoyed doing business with all of my customers and trying all of our amazing products! The lipstick is amazing. My upline has always been very helpful.
Cosmetic company
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 25, 2017
It basically caters to small target audience selling its manufactured products through e-commerce. There is small warehouse in the first floor of the office.
Sales
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 21, 2017
Being an independent distributor selling beauty products through social media and marketing. Earning commission through downlines and their combined sales.
Dedicated Authorities, Endorses Personal Growth through Hard Work
DS Part time Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 8, 2017
Highly recommend getting involved in a direct sales company at least once in your life. It's so rewarding, both personally and professionally. The idea breeds both hard work and creativity.

Not only do you have to navigate sales ability, but you have to create a client base through seller personality, work ethic, and troubleshooting technique in order to retain customer/consumer satisfaction.
Great for self-starters!
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Millbury, OHDecember 17, 2016
Enjoy this greatly! Love connecting with clients on a day to day basis and ensuring their satisfaction! My favorite part of the job is my team!
Fun Place to Work
Direct Distributor (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 4, 2016
It is great being able to meet the needs of customers. I love being able to see a smile on someone's face knowing you have made a difference in their life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SeneGence International. Our community is ready to answer.

SeneGence International Reviews by Location