Senior Bridge Employee Reviews in United States

quiet job
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLApril 25, 2016
check to see if residents are on the list for their apartments . when they enter and exit the buildings. lots of people through out the day.
Pros
good money
Cons
not enough work
the job that i really enjoyed
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 9, 2015
I enjoyed working with senior bridge , my only regret is that my cna expired and i have not found work to have them reinstated
Pros
enjoyed working with the clients
Cons
pay was not enough to live on
Pleasant staff members
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 12, 2015
Typical day can be very overwhelming or good pending on client. One just has to be alert and exercise professionalism at all times.

I have learned patients is virtue at all times, and good communication and listening skills do pay off in the long run

Management capabilities are definitely mediocre and needs room for improvement.

Co-Workers are great, get along just fine. great team work

The hardest part of the job is the empathy and compassion I process for the client and the every day struggles they face with their declining health.

Most enjoyable part is to know that I have done my best for the client and to literally hear or see the pleasant expression of appreciation being voiced or displayed with their facial expressions.
a fun place to work with a lot of camaraderie
Social Work Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Monroe Township, NJAugust 10, 2015
Senior Bridge is a great place to work with wonderful people to share the work day. It is possible to make a real impact on peoples lives.
Pros
a lot of freedom to plan out the day
Cons
sometimes an unpredictable work day
Overall priority is not client-based
Manager (Former Employee) –  NCJuly 1, 2015
Typical corporate environment, very stressful
Excellent standards, but difficult to achieve
Educational resources available on website as well as
inservices, webinars, etc.
Great place to work always learning something new
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 29, 2015
Travel to patient homes. Case by case assignment. Obtain plan of care. Assist patient in personal hygiene, home chores, meals,. Observation, document all care provided and any changes.
This is a health care agency, CNAs are assign to different patients in their home, or where ever they reside.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 19, 2014
I have worked with this company for a number of years, It is not always smooth sailing, today you have a case and tomorrow it is gone. there are many reasons why a case can be lost, patients may move away, or they discontinue the service or they expire.
Pros
you can work more than 40 hours
Cons
you have no benefits or overtime pay and jobs are not always available
productive, fun place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYFebruary 27, 2014
fun place to work , all the management is caring and helpful. everyone is good at what they do
Awesome company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 9, 2013
Great Company...Worked their during my college and truly enjoyed working there!!! Awesome Work Enviroment
productive and fun work environment
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 5, 2013
Productive work place where i am always communicating with my clients daily as well as my supervisors. My typical day involves taking detailed notes reguarding their glucose level and their diets daily.I assist them with chores errands and daily grooming. I also assist them to their appointments and prepare their meals according to their care plans. The hardest part of my job is getting them to cooperate when they met me. But i always let them know that i am here to help and service them and they always come around. The most enjoyable part is when i see them and they tell me they have been waiting for my arrival.
Pros
everything gets done in a timely mannor
This is a family centered employer. Not only is this company dedicated to excellent patient/client care; but the company values their employees.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 23, 2012
The most enjoyable part of my job is to see a client's smile at the end of a shift. The smile that was shown; expressed that the client had confidence in myself as their caregiver. I have grown with this company over the years. The hardest part of my job was to witness a client in pain. I always did my part to make each patient feel better.
very adjustable hours
CHHA (Former Employee)September 14, 2011
its not a bad place to work, salary and hours could be better, but it is definetely not the worst agency i have worked for. Would I work for them again YES