Senior Bridge

Senior Bridge Employer Reviews

productive, fun place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), White Plains, NYFebruary 27, 2014
fun place to work , all the management is caring and helpful. everyone is good at what they do
AWESOME COMPANY
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 9, 2013
Great Company...Worked their during my college and truly enjoyed working there!!! Awesome Work Enviroment
productive and fun work environment
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 5, 2013
Pros: everything gets done in a timely mannor
Productive work place where i am always communicating with my clients daily as well as my supervisors. My typical day involves taking detailed notes reguarding their glucose level and their diets daily.I assist them with chores errands and daily grooming. I also assist them to their appointments and prepare their meals according to their care plans. The hardest part of my job is getting them to cooperate when they met me. But i always let them know that i am here to help and service them and they always come around. The most enjoyable part is when i see them and they tell me they have been waiting for my arrival.
This is a family centered employer. Not only is this company dedicated to excellent patient/client care; but the company values their employees.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 23, 2012
The most enjoyable part of my job is to see a client's smile at the end of a shift. The smile that was shown; expressed that the client had confidence in myself as their caregiver. I have grown with this company over the years. The hardest part of my job was to witness a client in pain. I always did my part to make each patient feel better.
very adjustable hours
CHHA (Former Employee)September 14, 2011
its not a bad place to work, salary and hours could be better, but it is definetely not the worst agency i have worked for. Would I work for them again YES