We expect, reward and support superior performance. Join us and help our seniors protect themselves and their families. After 50 years of working with agents we know you need leads, so we provide 40-60 leads every week! Despite the recession we have grown over 240% the last 4 years. Become a part of our team and experience the rapidly growing senior market.
We are interviewing Sales Professionals who are self starters for the purpose of marketing life insurance to seniors. As a full time sales associate, you would help individuals and families by conducting in home presentations.
With competitively price plans, a family atmosphere and outstanding compensation, we can help you get the life you want.
Sales or insurance experience is preferred for this role. We provide a world-class training program that prepares associates for success.
- Presenting and educating clients on insurance policy options based upon their individual needs and goals.
- Setting appointments with prospective insurance customers and meeting with seniors in their homes.
- Good communication and excellent listening skills with a positive attitude plus the ability to explain complex information in a simple manner.
- A detail-oriented professional with excellent time-management and organization .
- Valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., “People Person”)
We Offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
- Top compensation, retirement, death and disability.
- Career Advancement-If sales leadership is in your line of sight we give you the tools and training to make it happen.
- Agent Support-After initial training, you will receive continuous and friendly assistance from the our management team and full service support staff to help ensure your business runs smoothly.
- Integrity-Represent a company you can believe in, be proud of and find a career home with.
Apply Today or Call the hiring manager, Bill Bennett, (803) 200-5908 to schedule an interview!
See why a career as a Sales Associate with us provides you with success you can plan on.