Senior Life Services Employee Reviews

Productive and beneficial workplace along with company trips
Training Sales Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLJuly 5, 2017
As an up and coming life insurance company the main focus is to reach out to clients and also get more agents to expand to the the company life insurance deals.
Final Destination
Agent (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 26, 2017
This is not the kind of a place where you “give this a try”. This is a professional, respected agency where careers are built and you can retire from one day. This company invests $1000’s in you before you’re even profitable for them to help you get started. This is a rare, priceless opportunity if you take it seriously.
Pros
Unlimited earning potential
Cons
you have to be organized to maximize your sales
Life insurance company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 1, 2017
Good place to work if you like insurance. Everyone is friendly. It's a lot of work involved but I good environment overall. I would recommend it as a good place to work.
Pros
Flexiable hours
Cons
Stressful learning curve
A different type of Insurance Agency
Independent Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 30, 2017
I interviewed with many other companies before settling down with Senior Life Services. I listened to all of their promises and grand ideas and they all seemed just a bit too far fetched.

Senior Life Services didn't sugarcoat it with me. They told me exactly what I would need to do, how to do it, how long it would take, and coached me each step of the way. I won't say it's been easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is. The local management has been nothing but amazing. Always there to help me make sure I have a full schedule of appointments, to ride with me anytime that I need it, daily motivation, and just a phone call away with any questions.

The initial training was exceptional, however, the ongoing training is even better. The weekly training sessions have enabled me to better my craft and I am selling more each week and watching my commission checks grow week by week. They've lived up to every one of their promises and I can't imagine ever going anywhere.
Pros
Training, Local Management, Support, No cost leads
Cons
Long work weeks
Awesome fair place to work
Commissions (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLFebruary 27, 2017
Senior Life Services was an awesome place to work. They always work with you if you have a personal issue. They celebrate good employees in their
Semi-annual meetings. Great place to work!
Pros
Meetings, bonuses, openness
Cons
Could offer more benefits and alittle better pay
A Different Kind of Insurance Organization
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 20, 2017
I got into insurance about 20 years ago for the first time. I have been in and out of the insurance business off and on ever since, but I haven't ever really found a home. They all promised me the most pay, best leads, best companies, blah blah blah. Senior Life Services made no false promise, every thing i was told was true, and my dreams are now coming true financially.
Pros
pay, leads, available plans
Cons
a lot of our competition are unethical
A Different Kind of Insurance Organization
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 20, 2017
I got into insurance about 20 years ago for the first time. I have been in and out of the insurance business off and on ever since, but I haven't ever really found a home. They all promised me the most pay, best leads, best companies, blah blah blah. Senior Life Services made no false promises, everything I was told was true and my dreams are now coming true financially.
Pros
pay, leads, available plans
Cons
a lot of our competition are unethical
Great people all around nice place to work
Maintenance,upkeep (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Springs, WVFebruary 2, 2017
management are very helpful. the coworkers are very nice, taking care of seniors is very satisfying , hardest thing is that this is a non profit organization reliant on donation and always subject to lack of support.
Pros
good people
A new purpose
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 8, 2016
I've been an independent agent for many years. I've been sold a "bill of goods" for opportunities more than once that didn't work out. But this company is legit! Plentiful leads, plentiful customers, plenty of opportunities to sell. I feel like I've found a new purpose in my career. Thank you SLS for being real.
Pros
Leads, Quality People, Income Potential
Cons
More people see than hours in a day
Motivational!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 7, 2016
At Senior Life Services you don’t feel like you’re just another agent in some big company. Joining Senior Life Services was probably one of the smartest decisions I made for myself and my family. It’s a great feeling to wake up in the morning and be excited to go to work.
Motivation starts from the top at this agency and it is very inspiring. Every day you strive to do your best make your family proud and at SLS it never goes unnoticed.
New Year, New beginnings!
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Thorndale, PAFebruary 15, 2016
I just started with Senior Life Services in January and I feel like a new person! Usually when you start a job you’re a little nervous cause you don’t know if you’ll do the job right, with SLS I gained some quality training and I feel like I’ve been selling my whole life! I wake up every day excited to work and SLS is the only place that has done that for me! If you want a job that you love and make awesome money at the same time, there is no place like SLS.
Extraordinary Training-Very Excited!
sales representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 24, 2015
I just wanted you and staff to know that we were floored! You all truly delivered an extraordinary training program for us! So professional, organized and informative. Every session was orchestrated with precision and expertise, yet all of the team contributed in a wonderful way.
The hotel was excellent- beautiful, clean with excellent service. I want to thank you so much I think I can honestly speak for my dear friend and classmate. We really grew from those 3 ½ days of training! Hats off to all the trainers. I am so glad to be a part of this new family- I can truly say, I (we) were at the right place at the right time. Thank you so very much!
Training Class
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 2, 2015
I just joined Senior Life Services. I went to their training class in Florida and let me tell you it was first class. The trip was fantastic and the training was to the point and very useful. They provide you with leads while you’re there so you can hit the ground running.
Pros
Great training and management.
Cons
Great training and management.
One is a million
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Grandveiw MOOctober 12, 2015
Each and every day we are there to help people. We have the BEST products to help the most customers, including our exclusive product line. Helping seniors and making an impact is one of the greatest things about this job. Senior Life Services is one in a million; I could never imagine working with another agency!
Pros
Everything is great at SLS!
Cons
N/a
Eh
Licensed Life Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLOctober 7, 2015
Was a wonderful place to work for just not for me. There should be a minimum or base pay so there's some guarantee of pay. Cannot live on a maybe paycheck. If there was a sale made, there's no guarantee that the customer wouldn't cancel the plan.
Great move to a great company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CaliforniaSeptember 4, 2015
I have been with Senior Life Services for 3 years and I have to say, they have been the best years of my life! I’m glad I’ve stayed through thick and thin. I’m earning more than I ever have, and my future looks even brighter! If you’re looking to make the right career move, you absolutely cannot beat Senior Life Services.
Pros
Convention, Challenges, Great future
Cons
The best move I ever made
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 24, 2015
I have been with SLS for 3 years and I have to say, they have been the best years of my life! I’m glad I’ve stayed through thick and thin. I’m earning more than I ever have, and my future looks even brighter! If you’re looking to make the right career move, you absolutely cannot beat SLS.
Pros
Everything, Leads, Staff, Management Team, Incentives, Ect.
Cons
None.
Very good company to work for
Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 7, 2015
Seeing clients and helping them save money on health benefits like prescriptions, medical, dental, vision, etc. Selling process for life insurance is very easy to follow and very successful.
Great Managers
Sales Respresentatitve (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 4, 2015
When I first started at Senior Life Services, I was a little nervous that I wasn’t going to be prepared for what was coming my way. Management was awesome right away; my manager spent quality time with me and took me field training, not only before training class but also continuously after to make sure I was always on target. You never feel as if you are being left behind, the managers at SLS really do care about their agents and clients.
Pros
A career opportunity, not just a job
Cons
Commission only
Best Leads in the Business
Sales Respresentatitve (Former Employee) –  Roanoke RapidsMarch 3, 2015
I’ve been in life insurance for about 35 years. I’ve been independent, I’ve worked for career companies, I’ve worked for new agencies (less than 5 years old), and everything in between. I know from experience that any company that wants to sell you leads so that you can sell their insurance is making pure profit for the agency on both ends, while taking no risk as the company. I was sick and tired of having to buy leads to make a living before I joined SLS. To be frank, I only joined SLS for the lead program. Best decision I ever made. Best leads I’ve ever worked. Best pay I’ve ever earned. Best place to be in final expense. I know, I have experience with the rest.
Pros
Best Leads
Cons
No TV Commercials Yet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Life Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2