Senior Life Services Employee Review

View all Senior Life Services reviews

Comprehensive Training Program
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 3, 2014
I just became a field agent for senior life services and the training class was the most comprehensive program I have ever been to. I have experience with 2 other companies who didn’t offer much training at all, they only gave “webinars” instead. Most agencies don’t even really have a training class but senior life does and it’s pretty great. I learned more sales strategies in 4 days than I ever have. It’s a lot of information to take in and if you’re not ready for it then don’t show up. But if you want the tools to learn and succeed as a sales agent and in life then senior life services is the way to go. To note, in just 3 weeks I have written over $10,000 in A/P and received a $500 bonus on top of that.

Other Senior Life Services Employee Reviews

Fast-paced environment catering to entrepreneurial minds
INSURANCE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLDecember 5, 2017
Great upside to working for Senior Life Services, with the compensation you can earn being limitless. The only downside is the amount of time and effort it takes to earn that compensation.
Pros
Support, possible compensation
Cons
Time away from family
for someone to try for the fist time
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Springs, WVNovember 6, 2017
I love caring and working for the company but not much room for career advancement but also a way to gain experience in the home health field or supplement your income.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Life Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3