Senior Life Services Employee Reviews in United States

Motivational!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 7, 2016
At Senior Life Services you don’t feel like you’re just another agent in some big company. Joining Senior Life Services was probably one of the smartest decisions I made for myself and my family. It’s a great feeling to wake up in the morning and be excited to go to work.
Motivation starts from the top at this agency and it is very inspiring. Every day you strive to do your best make your family proud and at SLS it never goes unnoticed.
New Year, New beginnings!
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Thorndale, PAFebruary 15, 2016
I just started with Senior Life Services in January and I feel like a new person! Usually when you start a job you’re a little nervous cause you don’t know if you’ll do the job right, with SLS I gained some quality training and I feel like I’ve been selling my whole life! I wake up every day excited to work and SLS is the only place that has done that for me! If you want a job that you love and make awesome money at the same time, there is no place like SLS.
Extraordinary Training-Very Excited!
sales representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 24, 2015
I just wanted you and staff to know that we were floored! You all truly delivered an extraordinary training program for us! So professional, organized and informative. Every session was orchestrated with precision and expertise, yet all of the team contributed in a wonderful way.
The hotel was excellent- beautiful, clean with excellent service. I want to thank you so much I think I can honestly speak for my dear friend and classmate. We really grew from those 3 ½ days of training! Hats off to all the trainers. I am so glad to be a part of this new family- I can truly say, I (we) were at the right place at the right time. Thank you so very much!
Training Class
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 2, 2015
I just joined Senior Life Services. I went to their training class in Florida and let me tell you it was first class. The trip was fantastic and the training was to the point and very useful. They provide you with leads while you’re there so you can hit the ground running.
Pros
Great training and management.
Cons
Great training and management.
One is a million
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Grandveiw MOOctober 12, 2015
Each and every day we are there to help people. We have the BEST products to help the most customers, including our exclusive product line. Helping seniors and making an impact is one of the greatest things about this job. Senior Life Services is one in a million; I could never imagine working with another agency!
Pros
Everything is great at SLS!
Cons
N/A
Eh
Licensed Life Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLOctober 7, 2015
Was a wonderful place to work for just not for me. There should be a minimum or base pay so there's some guarantee of pay. Cannot live on a maybe paycheck. If there was a sale made, there's no guarantee that the customer wouldn't cancel the plan.
Great move to a great company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CaliforniaSeptember 4, 2015
I have been with Senior Life Services for 3 years and I have to say, they have been the best years of my life! I’m glad I’ve stayed through thick and thin. I’m earning more than I ever have, and my future looks even brighter! If you’re looking to make the right career move, you absolutely cannot beat Senior Life Services.
Pros
Convention, Challenges, Great future
Cons
The best move I ever made
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 24, 2015
I have been with SLS for 3 years and I have to say, they have been the best years of my life! I’m glad I’ve stayed through thick and thin. I’m earning more than I ever have, and my future looks even brighter! If you’re looking to make the right career move, you absolutely cannot beat SLS.
Pros
Everything, Leads, Staff, Management Team, Incentives, Ect.
Cons
None.
Very good company to work for
Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 7, 2015
Seeing clients and helping them save money on health benefits like prescriptions, medical, dental, vision, etc. Selling process for life insurance is very easy to follow and very successful.
Great Managers
Sales Respresentatitve (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 4, 2015
When I first started at Senior Life Services, I was a little nervous that I wasn’t going to be prepared for what was coming my way. Management was awesome right away; my manager spent quality time with me and took me field training, not only before training class but also continuously after to make sure I was always on target. You never feel as if you are being left behind, the managers at SLS really do care about their agents and clients.
Pros
a career opportunity, not just a job
Cons
commission only
Best Leads in the Business
Sales Respresentatitve (Former Employee) –  Roanoke RapidsMarch 3, 2015
I’ve been in life insurance for about 35 years. I’ve been independent, I’ve worked for career companies, I’ve worked for new agencies (less than 5 years old), and everything in between. I know from experience that any company that wants to sell you leads so that you can sell their insurance is making pure profit for the agency on both ends, while taking no risk as the company. I was sick and tired of having to buy leads to make a living before I joined SLS. To be frank, I only joined SLS for the lead program. Best decision I ever made. Best leads I’ve ever worked. Best pay I’ve ever earned. Best place to be in final expense. I know, I have experience with the rest.
Pros
best leads
Cons
no tv commercials yet
When You Decide To Get Serious
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 6, 2015
I had moved around from company to company, agency to agency, and broker to broker before I decided to get serious and settle on working with the best agency in the final expense business. I now have been in the business for 15 years, but just earned more in my 1st year with SLS than I earned in any single year before joining. Forget about all of these independent contract offers anybody can get, work for a company that only wants you to sell but does everything else for you.
Pros
a chance at an actual career with big earnings
Cons
n/a
Just a Good Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 9, 2015
I’m going to make this simple: Senior Life Services is just a good company to work for. Why? Because they make your life as a sales agent that much easier. Two of my favorite parts of being an agent for SLS is that I always have good leads and they are free! Also, the home office team is really helpful in assisting with new and existing clients and well as keeping clients.
Cons
none.
Bless SLS
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  OREGONJanuary 6, 2015
Bless SLS!!! I came to work with Senior Life Services after being layed off from Bank of America. I barely had 2 nickels to rub together; I put faith in my manager who trained with me and went to work. I didn’t have the fastest start but after my third week with the company I was already making $1,000+ paychecks. My work/life balance is good too since I am helping seniors and most of them are home during the day. Wishing SLS much success in 2015.
Pros
working with a caring organization that care about its clients.
Cons
: some of the clientele are indigent, good people but can be a challenge to work with.
Compassion
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  ArizonDecember 30, 2014
I felt compelled to write a review about Senior Life Services based on my experience with the company. I joined about two years ago and immediately received more meaningful training than I had in my previous 15 years in the insurance business. However, tragedy hit my family about 6 months ago and I landed at the lowest emotional state of my life. I wasn't able to work properly for about 2 months and expected to be fired or pressured to go back to work before I was ready. I found out later that I only felt this way because of the way I had been treated by other companies. The leadership at SLS did the opposite. They lifted me up when I was down, encouraged me, stood by me no matter what. These folks care, and sometimes you need that, even in business.
Pros
great training, encouraging, helpful
Cons
none.
Fantastic Opportunities
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 12, 2014
Anyone looking for a sales position in the final expense life insurance industry should really consider working for Senior Life Services. I have been an agent here since July and I have had more opportunities than any other agency or company I have ever worked for. In the last 5 months I have made a lot of money and plan to make the most I ever made as a life insurance agent.
Fast Start Program
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 5, 2014
I became an agent with Senior Life Services just over a month ago. What I really liked about my first few weeks here was the Fast Start incentive that starts right after training class. It really got me in gear and was a great tool to get me selling a lot quickly. In just 3 weeks I already got a bonus and recognized for my sales. I also have noticed that everyone in the team around me is making a lot of money, which shows me I made a great decision to join SLS.
Supportive Agency
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 24, 2014
I’ve been in the insurance agency for 7 years as an independent agent. I finally decided to jump on board with Senior Life Services 5 month ago because of the support offered by fellow agents and the home office. This support started from the time I was recruited and continues even more today. For 7 years I was the only one who had my back and now I finally feel that other people are looking out for me.
Pros
supportive environment, free leads, income
Great Company
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Roebuck, SCSeptember 22, 2014
Senior Life Services does what they say they're going to do. I have been with them since May and I worked with another agency before coming here. I, unfortunately, know what a bad opportunity looks like and hearing insurance agencies making false promises about leads. Senior Life Services delivers on what they say they will do. I receive a lead back every single Friday at no cost in an area close to my house. This opportunity it great for the agent who likes selling and helping seniors get life insurance coverage. Lots of contests too!!
Leads, Ethics, Income
AGENT (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GASeptember 22, 2014
Senior Life Services is the only place I have ever worked in insurance where you can have all three and I have 15 years in the business next month.

Leads - Brand New Leads have been provided to me at no cost for over 2 years now. (That is over 100 weeks with out missing even one) Hot leads where people need what we sell.

Ethics - SLS doesn't just have a code of ethics, they enforce it. (That should only worry you if you're unethical)

Income - A lot of companies promise a six figure per year opportunity, but haven't even been in business 1 year yet, so how can they be taken seriously? I didn't make $100,000 my first year, but definitely did in my 2nd year. There are A LOT of agents that earn that and more here.

I'm thankful for the day I landed at Senior Life Services.
Pros
leads, ethics, income

4.2