Senior Living Residences Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Overran place to work
CNA (Current Employee) –  Milford, MAOctober 18, 2017
Very pleasant residents , some good people work here. If you are looking for something different y rewarding you should come to work here. It would've worth it
Good residents.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAFebruary 8, 2017
Great residents. But the management is not that good. Lack of communication. Long hours. Hard physical work. Management doesn't really listen to the workers.
Team Environment
Senior Living Residences (Current Employee) –  Dorchester, MAFebruary 1, 2017
It is refreshing to work for a company who genuinely cares about their residents AND associates. The individuals in the corporate office take the time to get to know those working within the communities. I could not be happier with SLR, and working for a company so passionate and compassionate in assisting the elderly population to keep their independence and dignity for as long as possible.
Pros
The owners knowing their staff and residents
Cons
Nothing!
Terrible
Dining Room Serve (Current Employee) –  Methuen maMarch 20, 2016
Methuen village is a terrible place to work, you are underpaid and they expect you to go above and beyond for minimum wage. The management is totally unprofessional and extremely shady they do not care about there employees. Overall this place needs a lot of work done and in order to make it decent they need to get rid of the current management
Pros
The residents are so sweet, had a close bond with my coworkers
Cons
Management, the pay, benefits
Sunday is a particular day to work because everyone stays at home and it's quiet. During the week, it's very hard because there isn't enough time .
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 16, 2015
This is not a fun workplace, but it's enjoyable. I find myself in the people shoe. It's easy for me to go around the place and cooperate with the team. It's challenging everyday by the amount of work I have to perform.
Senior Management very supportive and Corporate Staff very helpful
Director Business Administration (Current Employee) –  Standish Village Assisted LivingJuly 14, 2015
I have enjoyed my experiences at Senior Living residences. I have been through two Executive Directors and Corporate SLR has been supportive in my efforts to not only meet the needs of my position but to support my efforts in managing the facility without an Executive Director.
Pros
Supportive Executive Team
Cons
Training is some what lacking and sometimes I felt left on my own
Nashoba Park treats their employees very good. They appreciate and value their hard work. Great people, and wonderful work environment.
Server/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Ayer, MAJanuary 14, 2015
I love working at Nashoba Park that is why I am going on 9 years of working here. They are great to their employees and value their input. I would not have stayed here if it wasn't for the people and their great attitudes/personalities.
Pros
co-workers, fun times, great place and people
Cons
Sometimes over-worked for pay
Overall enjoyable experience with both residences and staff.
Dining Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pocasset, MAMarch 11, 2014
I have enjoyed my work experience here, both with the residences, CNA's and kitchen/dining staff. Management shows that they really care about the well being of their employees and guests. Before I worked here I had only worked in restaurants, the pace is completely different, and was not hard to catch on.
Pros
Gain relationships with residences
Cons
Not a large work environment
Lead CNA (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MAMarch 30, 2013
everyone in this place is fun,and always willing to lend a hand they are compassionate with their residents and strive to make themselves better.
Assisted Living
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MAMay 24, 2012
Great place to work. Relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Flexible schedule.
Pros
flexible schedule, friendly staff and residents
Cons
third party insurance
Great Environment
admin/receptionist (Former Employee) –  methuen maFebruary 8, 2012
Very calm and simple work place can't complain from my experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Living Residences. Our community is ready to answer.

Senior Living Residences Reviews by Location