Visiting Home Care, a division of Senior Resource Connection is currently seeking an experienced Service Coordinator based out of our Dayton headquarters.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
Employee is responsible for coordinating all scheduling of service hours, assisting with Payroll and Billing functions, and completing other duties as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Responsible for coordinating Home Health Aide and clients scheduling for service hours.
2. Manage any employee call offs, and make the necessary contacts to reschedule the clients.
3. Communicate with the aides any changes in their schedule.
4. Monitor the timeliness and accuracy of time slips, follow-up as necessary.
5. Document communication with case manager regarding client schedule changes, complaints, or any pertinent client changes.
6. Schedule the hours as authorized by case managers.
7. Verify the accuracy of service hours against reports.
8. Answer the telephone, which includes basic inquiries, complaints, and giving routine information.
9. Completes on-call assignments as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
KNOWLEDGE OF: Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office products.
ABILITY TO: Prioritize and balance numerous tasks, work under stressful circumstances, relate well to a variety of individuals, communicate verbally and in writing, provide follow through in all situations, be compassionate and respectful.
SKILL IN: Customer Service, problem solving, attention to detail.
1. High School graduate, or equivalent.
2. At least one year of experience as a Home Care Coordinator or Customer Service Representative.
3. Experience with Home Care Scheduling Software (Procura) or Access Programs.
4. Experience in Health Care or Social Services.
- Submit a completed employment application to Senior Resource Connection, located at 222 Salem Ave, Dayton, OH 45406, in person or fax to 937-222-6307. www.seniorresourceconnection.com