Position Based in NYC or Florida
Travel: 3-4 days/ month
Knowledge of Home care regulations a plus
RN license required
Positions reports to SVP clinical/ QI
MUST HAVE HOMECARE EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for the ongoing policy development and implementation of a quality assurance program.
- Coordinates and maintains programs designed to assess and review the quality of the patient care provided.
- Conducts regular safety audits and prepares and presents analysis and recommendations to administration.
- Performs Quality Management and Quality Improvement activities in accordance with federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Effectively use data and analytical methods to identify and address opportunities for improvement and clinical standards.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed RN. (BSN preferred)
- Experience with project management, program evaluation, team facilitation, data analysis, and/or case review.
- 3 years experience in a clinical setting.
- Minimum of 2 years of quality management/quality improvement experience.
Indeed - 14 months ago