SeniorBridge Employee Reviews

Horrible management, staff is miserable
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2016
When a place has a revolving door, something is fishy. In this case, it's the horrendous management (or lack thereof) and people in positions of power who are ill-qualified and apathetic. The poor clients suffer, but the employees on the front line do too. Everyone seems unhappy, and hence the huge turn-over. Zero supervision, impossible caseload, and lack of anyone in upper management who cares or does anything about the problems. All complaints and suggestions fall of deaf ears. Everyone should avoid.
worst place I ever worked
Nurse (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJune 8, 2014
understaffed, overworked, ridiculous expectations. I learned to never let myself be taken advantage of at work again, management had no respect for employees and pit them against each other. No annual reviews, lots of promises. Care givers are treated terribly which is why there is so much turnover. I have lots experience working in many places and this was by far the least organized most poorly run. I would not recommend anyone to work here and would not recommend their services either.
Cons
lousy pay and lousy benefits and lousy treatment of employees overall.
Ridiculous Expectations
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 15, 2013
As a Care Manager when hired, you are given a specific territory. Once you are entrenched in the job, they require you to drive ridiculous distances to see a client. The majority of clients are in neighborhoods that are unsafe for a female nurse to enter alone, the cases are so complex and the clients want so much from the care managers that it becomes overwhelming very fast. Plus you are required to carry a huge caseload, and your Blackberry is constantly "dinging" with e-mails, no matter what time of night it is. They lure you with a nice salary and then work you to death.
Pros
salary
Cons
work load
Not enough hours, no benefits
CNA/PCA/RA (Current Employee) –  Madison, CTJuly 3, 2012
I like the idea of working with clients in their home instead of a clinical environment. Unfortunately there are no benefits and I do not work enough hours to keep my bills paid.
Pros
work with clients in there home and it's easier to get to know your clients.
Cons
not enough hours and no benefits...
no respect for you being paid on time
home health aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 17, 2015
The clients are fine to work for but paid day is on a Friday and I count on my check coming in the mail that day. But I have received my check 3 or 4 days later and it's not the mail man it's because they did not send my check out in the mail until Friday the day I am suppose to have it in my mail box so I would think twice and find another company to work for because by bills get paired late because my money comes late that is not a way people should have to live
Pros
Cons
they don't care enough about you getting paid on time
Waste of time
Lpn (Former Employee) –  NyJuly 15, 2013
They waste your time and offer no benefits , don't bother working for them unless your up for wasting your time.
Lead Business Executive CT
Director of Professional Relations (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutDecember 2, 2015
manage all aspects of business development and revenue objections. Develop Train and mentor sales professionals. Responsible for the entire state of Ct.
The worst
field staff (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 7, 2015
This company does not know how to protect it's employees. If it could blame employees for their wrong doings that is exactly what they will do. There is no room for growth and upper management doesn't realize their branch management team is the problem, way too many chiefs and not enough indians.
Health care company that provided hands-on care to high-end clientele
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Livingston, NJSeptember 5, 2012
A typical day at SeniorBridge included managing daily office operations which included but were not limited to engaging and assisting high-end clients and families with managing the health care service they needed with compassion and sincerity, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring. I learned how to process payroll, accounts receivable/accounts payable,billing,collections and expense reports. My co-workers were professional health care workers that were pleasant and dedicated to providing a quality service. I enjoyed selecting the appropriate applicants to service our clients and discerning the best employee/client match. The hardest part of the job is when a client passed on.
Pros
monday - friday schedule
No respect for dedicated employees
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2013
This company hired me under the impression there was plenty of hours to give, I started on a 24 hour weekend assignment splitting the hours in half with other co - workers. Four months later still the same assignment. I contacted them daily for work, and it was always the same bs. I only stayed that long because im a loyal person. Complete waist of time working here, don't be fooled!!
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
lack of hours, unethical office staff, no respect for cna's
clients can be challenging but rewarding piece of mind at end of day!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2013
Clients can be very challenging but as you get to know him/her by working with them everyday you get accustomed to their needs/wants.You gain their trust as well as they feel more comfortable with you. Then you can start to really enjoy them in every aspect of their daily living. So smile, it goes along way.
Pros
you can plan around your work schedule. pto earned.
Cons
no health insuance
Excellent company
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, NYJuly 20, 2015
Excellent cases. I really liked the enviornment it was clean. The clients for the most part are nice. I enjoyed traveling. The people family for the most part are nice and kind.
Good job but requires 24/7 hrs to complete job requirements.
RN Care Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 19, 2013
One on one patient care and management of clients healthcare. Communication with family, physicians, pharmacies, medical supply companies, etc. Supervision of HHAs. Initial and followup assessments with plan of care.
HIgh energy place to work
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  RichmondDecember 4, 2013
Meeting the client needs & making sure they were satisfied with the care they were receiving from caregiver to the office staff.

Always learning new ways to interact with co-workers & varying personalities.

Most satisfying part was making sure all hours were staffed & that all clients needs were being met.
Pros
Clients & work hours
Cons
Lack of team cohesiveness, driving distance
not really the place for me
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 14, 2013
the time I worked their I experienced unfairness,lack of compassion,an often when you speak up it goes unheard an ignored an the treatment of their employees is not good at all.The aides an nurses I worked with in the field was great an I wish them the best but the people in the office are another story or should I say nightmare.
I like working with the clients.
CNA/PCA/RA (Current Employee) –  Madison, CTSeptember 2, 2014
We provide medical support and companionship to clients in their homes. We also provide respite for family members.
Pros
I get to help clients.
Cons
I don't concentrate on that. The clients are important not office politics.
Professional Workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  FLoridaNovember 29, 2012
Excellent organization with many diverse professionals that provide the best of care to their clients in complex type cases. The company has recently been acquired by Humana.
Pros
humana has acquired seniorbridge making them a national employer with over 45, 000 care managers
Cons
n/a
very competive
Director of Clinical Operations (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NJJuly 5, 2014
Loved all the staff worked hard side by side no job finished till all completed and then every one was done there was no its not my job attitude very team oriented
always something to do and room for advancement.
Personnel/ Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 13, 2012
Great enviroment friendly and clean. always told what was going on and never felt like a small part of the business.
Awesome!!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 6, 2014
I really enjoyed working for them it was awesome and i enjoyed that fact that everything was well organized and well in order.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SeniorBridge. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8