We have an immediate opening for a business developer with experience in a digital agency and/or enterprise software. This individual will join our team and be responsible for:
- Generate leads by phone and email and set up face to face appointments
- Talk to prospects face to face to assess customer problems and needs
- Create summaries and reports of all customer interviews
- Follow up with prospects after product trial
- Summarize finding in reports with charts and diagrams
- Help refine SAAS product features with our team
- Prior experience with business development for B2B enterprise software or digital agency is a MUST
- Documented success in generating leads
- Strong prospecting skills
- A true passion for technology and quick learning of new software products
- Cold call or telemarketing experience
- Experience with Salesforce software system is desirable
- College degree
Our ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter, with a team mentality, good attitude and strong work ethic who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality who has excellent verbal, written, research, and computer skills. The candidate is flexible and adaptable to the changing requirements of a start-up working environment and can easily handle and prioritize a variety of new tasks as they come up.
Competitive salary and benefits provided.
Relevant professional experience or sales experience required
Interested candidates should include resume and cover letter highlighting relevant experience.
No relocation package offered.
Sensing Places is a MIT Media Lab spin-off that fuses creativity and technology to develop innovative solutions for organizations looking to engage with people in new and exciting ways. This intersection of design thinking and engineering represents a quantum leap in discourse around business practices and user experiences. We help brands ideate, plan and execute complex projects that exceed business and marketing goals.
The work environment at Sensing Places is highly energetic, friendly and entails little or no bureaucracy. Our clients include prestigious architecture firms, large international corporations, and innovative museums. We are located in beautiful Santa Monica near the beach, restaurants and local entertainment.
For more information on our company please visit www.sensingplaces.com