Sensis Employee Reviews

Loved the company, despite a lot of change going on
Workforce Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VICMay 29, 2016
I was so glad to get the Workforce Planning Analyst role, after helping out in that area on an ad-hoc basis. Very busy and a number of tasks to do during a typical day, such as monitoring the inbound phone queues, and the contact centre agent performance, as well as scheduling tasks, as well as checking real-time if the actual results were matching up with my forecasted calls and AHT etc.
Pros
Excellent Manager, I loved being in the middle in terms of dealing with different stakeholders
Cons
No career progression. Unfortunately with the overseas vendor taking over contact centre roles, my position became more and more uneccssary as I had trained their support staff as much as I could.
Love having a place in the process of small business growing through using the best media advertising
Media/Digital Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bathurst NSWMay 21, 2016
I learn something new almost every day in this job, I think due mainly to working with so many diverse small business's, in different regions within the Central West. I get a great deal of satisfaction when I have assisted these business's choose the right channel to invest their advertising allocation.
It can sometimes be months before the team gets together in person due to our different territories however we speak on the phone on a regular basis.
My manager should win "best boss of the year" award, he is easy to get along with, honest, fair and genuinely wants to see his team be their best.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Travelling on country roads in the dark
Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSWNovember 29, 2015
I lead of team of four very successful agents. I have been able to coach and grow this team over the last year and half.

Since joining the company I have made some significant changes to their customer service ticketing tool which have both improved the service and saved the company money.

Working closely with the Ops Manager and General Manager I have been able to get a great insight into the company and all its moving parts which help me lead my team to give great customer service.
Pros
Work in the CBD
Cons
role progression in Sydney
Good working environment
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VICFebruary 2, 2016
Busy environment, learnings were fantastic, the hours were kinda long but, the recognition was always good. Good culture and the teams were always so helpful
Pros
had car parking facilities
Cons
battled traffic both in and out
declining market with poor work culture
Media Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VICJanuary 17, 2016
since sensis transitioned into a privately owned business the management style is performance orientated with very little value for staff work enjoyment.
Pros
typical business working hours
Cons
everything else
Fun place to work
Auto Renewal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VICFebruary 17, 2016
The day passes so fast that you won't realize. I have developed many skills. Its a person's dream to work for this company.
very flexile & challeging at times with work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  CityJune 1, 2016
work environment is good, great people,
learned that not all customers are un happy people if theres opportunity that saddest can turn them to happy champ when their need is met and satisfied accordingly to how you can deal with them.
Never give up on any customers because at any point they will always depend on our services for anything. Management are always very flexible as long honesty and communication lines are genuine. Meaning always give opinions, and ideas to help with in the team, let he managerment know of your capability and availabitiy in tasks. being honest if theres family issues etc. Co workers some can be very reserved by not being friendly to ask any questions, other wise some co workers are very friendly, helpful, and fun to work with keeps the work place a lively place to work in. Hardest part of the work is dealing with customers that don't listen, Team leardes that are byias, trying to sell product that doesn't work even thou it been the customers repeated calling to be fixed, and u trying to be a peace maker, and trying ur best to get the right people to handle the situation and you get the push around from every dept. wen they do not want to take the call.
and cant get thru to right people who have been handling their case, customer will hve to leave voice messages and no return call backs. Enjoyable day is wen we celebrate bdays, awards, social for each dept, xmas parties, holidays & weekends.
Fun work place with a lot of changes
Marketing Sales Adviser (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VICApril 18, 2015
• Admin and data entry
• Reach monthly % targets along side yearly target
• Customer satisfaction target
• Assistant Manager
Pros
Great environment
Cons
company going over seas
Fun and exciting place, meeting new people, and very productive work place
New Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sales and MarketingJanuary 19, 2013
Everyday you learn something new and interesting things from new promotions and new technology.

The exciting thing about going to work was learning new tools that supported using your time more effectively.

Each day its always nice to see friendly n polite co-workers.

At times it would be a challenge learnng new technology and to adjust to it quick smart.

Overall the most enjoyable part was being able to work alongside others and share ideas that could improve productivity and have fun with it.
Pros
free brekky n friday drinks
Cons
not enough hours
Enjoyable workplace with the people in mind
Quality Assessor - 2IC (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VICFebruary 4, 2013
Enjoyed the ability to progress within the comapny using the internal study program 'University of Sensis' to gain further knowledge.

Management have staff interests in mind and greater management are flexible to work with and also encouraging.

Individuals are recognised for their performace on a quarterly basis.
Pros
recognition programs
Cons
n/a
GIS executive
JR. gis Eng (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, ULMay 2, 2015
Doing extra hour working to achieve the project deadlines.
How manage the work pressure
I was learn how handle the team
my friend
to achieve the project dates
Productive and Relaxed Environment
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  MelbourneApril 1, 2013
A typical day is starting with a 15 mins meeting done by the Team Leader.
We then log on to our system and start working with the tasks that have been allocated to us.
The management is very trustworthy and trusts the employees to do their work without having to micro-manage everyone.
Great place to work!
Enterprise Security Architect (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VICNovember 25, 2014
Great company culture, with a great bunch of colleagues and good leadership team.

Great work-life balance, and an environment that fosters development.
Pros
good leadership team
Ambitious and driven employees who loves challengess
Media Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne CBDOctober 14, 2014
Good perks and good salary with great vibe.

Great structure and management teams.

Year end trips and vacations for high achieving sales people
Productive and fun work place
Advertiser Solution Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSWNovember 9, 2014
I have learned a lot working with this company in the past 3 years specially about the marketing industry
Proactive company with diverse offerings
PPC Campaign Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, AustraliaFebruary 6, 2013
A forward thinking, industry leading digital marketing company.
Team Assistant
Charter Assurance / Sales Admin Resource (Former Employee) –  MelbourneJune 13, 2013
looking after one of the online sales team, day varied every day - TBA

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sensis. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8