Supporting the Executive Vice President of Wealth Management in a diverse array of responsibilities. These responsibilities include managing individual’s schedules, creating sales documents and proposals, generating reports, as well as handling and prioritizing customer requests in the absence of team members.
- Responsible for fostering a positive client experience.
- Create proposals, and weekly reports for Wealth Management team.
- Assist with internal reporting and responsibilities and develop key metrics.
- Assist with marketing strategies, planning and execution.
- Research technical information for client projects.
- Track company equipment issued to Wealth Management Associates.
- Facilitate various requests from multiple team members, while prioritizing task of highest importance.
- Process new business.
- Manage and coordinate schedules for various team members.
- Manage daily operational and project plans.
- Effectively interface with other teams and departments to ensure completion of task assigned.
- Update multiple client data basis with current information.
- Responsible for client mailings as requested by team members.
- Act as a liason between financial professionals and intermediaries.
- Editing and proof reading memos and client correspondence.
- Coordination of travel arrangements and processing expenses.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle various projects simultaneously.
- Manages difficult customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, meets commitments.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration, accepts responsibility for own actions, follows through on commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years experience in client relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- FINRA series 6 within six months of hire.
Indeed - 17 months ago