Sentinel Power Services, Inc., a dynamic and growing engineering company in the Tulsa Oklahoma area, is looking for qualified Instrument Designers who are talented and motivated and ready to join our team to help meet the challenging project design opportunities. Sentinel provides project solutions for the Oil & Gas, Fertilizer, Pulp & Paper, and Utility sectors. The positions that are currently open are not short-term, but rather for committed individuals who are looking for a challenging position as part of a team.
The qualified candidate must technically,
- Have a minimum of 5 years of instrument and control system design experience in process controls, DCS systems, and PLC systems
- Associates degree in instrument design, instrument technology or other instrumentation type degree preferred
- Ability to read, interpret, and draw/prepare the following for construction packages
- Instrument Indices
- Plan drawings (instrument location, conduit routing, plot plans)
- Detail drawings (including scaled layouts with bill of materials for junction boxes, marshalling panels, PLC panel layouts, instrument installation, etc.)
- Schematics / wiring diagrams (control system, loops, marshalling, PLC cards, etc.)
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2008 and later versions, including model/paper spaces
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both written and orally with managers and clients
- Knowledgeable of current NEC, ISA and other applicable current design standards and guidelines
- Location of employment will be Tulsa, OK
- Travel required is less than 10%
- Ability to complete assignments in time allotted with minimal supervision
- Possess the ability to work under stress and meet tight deadlines
- Possess excellent organizational skills
Excellent benefit package is offered and pay is competitive. More experienced persons will be considered and compensation will adjust accordingly. Successful candidates must be willing to live within 30 minutes of Tulsa. Persons with experience in refinery, pulp & paper, and/or other aggressive industries are preferred. Candidates must be able to pass a 10 year background check, physical, and drug test.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Sentinel Power Services, Inc., a dynamic and growing engineering company in the Tulsa Oklahoma area, is looking for qualified Electrical...