SEOP Employee Reviews

Great work-life balance
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa AnaOctober 31, 2013
I worked for SEOP and I can safely say it gave me a great jump start on my now extensive knowledge of the fast paced world of SEO. Not only that, the work life balance is structured so I can actually take care of the things I need to take care of as a father and husband. The best part of this job is that you get hands on experience when it comes to generating effective strategies for your clients.
Pros
work life balance, healthcare benefits, nice people
SEOP attracts the brightest talent
Senior SEO Digital Strategist (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 15, 2013
You would be hard pressed to find a more talented group of individuals anywhere! Hands down! Not only that but it is a very collaborative environment where the team feels like family. Work/life balance is very much supported at this company which makes all the difference in the world.
Pros
SEOP has excellent work/life balance policies and the team is like a family
Cons
the office could use some renovating
Upward Mobility and Flexibility + Great Perks!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 31, 2013
My experience with SEOP was an overwhelmingly positive one, especially after the terrible workplaces I have worked at in the past. After my initial interview, it was clear that the company valued intelligence, innovation and forward thinking. I joined on with the company in 2011 and in less than one year, I was promoted within my department.

Management is rewarding, demanding yet flexible, and places a great emphasis on employee wellbeing and family. Compensation is fair and the in-office perks (stocked snack room, optional athletic breaks on Fridays, etc.) are great! I would recommend SEOP as an employer to any prospective applicant.
Pros
Positive culture, perks, flexibility
Cons
Sometimes hot in the office
A great place to work and sharpen your skillset.
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 30, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at SEOP. I worked with a very collaborative and close knit team that felt more like family than mere coworkers. In addition, everyone is highly skilled and I was able to greatly increase my knowledge base.
Pros
family type atmosphere, team members are encouraged to participate in new product innovations
Cons
The office is quite small and in need of a makeover
SEOP -- An Interesting Place to Work!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 15, 2013
The staff is second to none when considering comradery, knowledge base, and workmanship.

The management team drives to get the best out of staff at all times.

Working for SEOP, I have never been to a place where you can really blaze your own path.
Pros
Great staff, family first atmosphere, strong company ground
Cons
Office could use some improvement, provide all tools to staff to make them successful
Terribly managed and overall skeezy company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 29, 2013
I went to work there for the opportunity they offered - quick advancement in a role that I was well suited for. They pulled a bait and switch when I started, however. I was doing something completely different and when the time came for the title to switch over to what I was actually hired for they didn't make it happen. The leadership is very sales based and don't prequalify any of their leads. They are very much a "turn and burn" company. They do not care about any of their clients and are just looking to make a buck. Their production teams are based in the Philippines, but they will never tell their clients this. The work they do is sloppy and they make excuses. Nobody every owns up to anything and tries to pass blame all day. There are some exceptions to this, but overall this is not a company that others should do business with.
Overall Excellent Place To Work
SEO (Current Employee) –  Santa AnaNovember 15, 2013
Making the move to SEOP has turned out to be a great decision. The environment is both friendly and challenging. From upper management, all the way down, the staff is a pleasure to work with. I would certainly recommend this workplace to those looking to work with some of the keenest minds in the industry.
No worth explaining just stay away.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, caMarch 27, 2013
Don't bother working here it's a joke most of the staff are lazy and have no morals the office is a dump and the leads are from the phone book . Go sell a real service SEOP is a bottom feeder firm just a waste to even think of working there.
Pros
none.
Cons
tons of them.
Interesting Place to Work
N/A (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 31, 2013
Opportunities for making more money and career advancement are present everywhere--just takes a lot of hard work and effort.
Pros
Fun, fiercely loyal core of employees. Exciting fast paced work.
Cons
Office needs some work.
Great Place, Great People
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 30, 2013
SEOP has grown and are now able to be selective on the market they hit. AMAZING company
Pros
Their product is easy to sell
Cons
They did not have health care when I worked there.
Interesting Workplace
N/A (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 19, 2013
The environment is both friendly and challenging. The best part of this job is that you get hands on experience when it comes to generating effective strategies for your clients.