The DevOps Engineer would be working on a Disaster Recovery project. Additional head count is needed to support the DR projects as the current team is fully engaged and also would like have folks with strong Devops skillset to take team to next level. Contract for 6months to a year based on performance.
- Hands on experience on any provisioning tools like Chef or Puppet or similar
- Hands on experience on any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, Site scope, etc
- Familiar with OS (Linux), JBoss, Apache configurations and administration
- Worked on production support roles
- Strong team player and lot of interest in taking new challenges
- Quick learner with good communicator
- Good understanding of infrastructure domain.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Shopping for cosmetics at Sephora is meant to be a hands-on experience. Through more than 280 stand-alone stores in North America...