iOS Engineer Qualifications
Local Candiates Only Please
- Extensive experience with technical design, hands-on development, unit testing and delivery to production of iOS apps (iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad), preferably in an enterprise environment.
- Solid knowledge of the iOS SDK (Foundation, UIKit, SQLite, etc)
- Objective-C expertise.
- Use of mobile device management (MDM) solution, especially AirWatch
- Some knowledge of networking and UNIX server platforms
- Extensive experience integrating mobile devices with disparate back ends and vendors – using services and/or data feeds - and debugging the inevitable issues that arise
- Excellent written and spoken communications
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, with a mix of local and remote resources
- Bias for getting things done, overcoming obstacles, taking ownership of difficult problems, critical but constructive discussion, keeping a positive attitude
Indeed - 8 months ago
Shopping for cosmetics at Sephora is meant to be a hands-on experience. Through more than 280 stand-alone stores in North America...